Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE TRUTH About The Apocalyptic California Wildfires ???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

THE TRUTH About The Apocalyptic California Wildfires ???

5G microwave technology blamed... true or not... scary!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFvzvi5YLY0

and

NorCAL Torch Fires; How the Firestorms Were Created
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqH49-DuH-U

Weather Wars; Geoengineering on a Massive Scale from the Ground Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtcVlqocaZw
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th October 2017)

Thanks

Re: THE TRUTH About The Apocalyptic California Wildfires ???

I watched 2 of them already... MUST WATCH
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I watched 2 of them already... MUST WATCH
    I don't have time to watch videos. Mostly the videos I try to watch are full of useless information and the meat of the video could be condensed into 1/25 of the whole. I don't need extraneous bullshit. Give me a transcript and I'll eat it up in seconds. If you post a video I'll likely not watch it. If you can give a concise summary, not written in gibberish, I will assimilate that.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th October 2017),crimethink (18th October 2017),midnight rambler (18th October 2017),Neuro (18th October 2017)

Thanks

I am sorry, one always scan through it with the mouse viewer.... there often is a summary on the original page, here it is. I didnt post the summary because I assume that people will click and see for themselves... I am sure many did already

Even the head of Cal Fire for the state said on CNN he had no idea what started the over 60 strikes that came out of nowhere in the middle of the night without warning. Sudden, unexplainable winds kicked up to 60-70mph, blue flashes and sparks were seen above by many, including me. Cars were torched, yet trees untouched. the car tire rubber and glass were nowhere to be found and homes were reduced to unrecognizable rubble. Glass and rubber take thousands of degrees to melt which means these fires generated there own direct heat, like a directed energy butane torch, except they are using directed energy LASER technology to pulse the plasma clouds, stir the wind for energy and release up to a trillion watts of laser power at any one source. This is why cars and homes completely melted but shrubs, leaves, plants and neighbors houses, were untouched.

if true, microwave technology is the new weapon to burn down/torch entire neighborhoods in a few minutes... entire streets into ashed but strangely many threes are still green

it is just spectacularly eerie as everybody could be next

Expand your awareness, thats the key and you always will find some new pieces/gem of data.

CT and Neuro thanking your comment is ridiculous...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I don't have time to watch videos. Mostly the videos I try to watch are full of useless information and the meat of the video could be condensed into 1/25 of the whole. I don't need extraneous bullshit. Give me a transcript and I'll eat it up in seconds. If you post a video I'll likely not watch it. If you can give a concise summary, not written in gibberish, I will assimilate that.
    Exactly! why do these folks make a 30 minute video that can be summed up in2 minutes? I have been finding these overly long videos with zero information besides a tidbit or 2 a lot lately, so I have been avoiding anything over 10 minutes.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

madfranks (19th October 2017),midnight rambler (18th October 2017),woodman (18th October 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I am sorry, one always scan through it with the mouse viewer.... there often is a summary on the original page, here it is. I didnt post the summary because I assume that people will click and see for themselves... I am sure many did already

if true, microwave technology is the new weapon to burn down/torch entire neighborhoods in a few minutes... entire streets into ashed but strangely many threes are still green

it is just spectacularly eerie as everybody could be next

Expand your awareness, thats the key and you always will find some new pieces/gem of data.

CT and Neuro thanking your comment is ridiculous...
    From the video description:

"Even the head of Cal Fire for the state said on CNN he had no idea what started the over 60 strikes that came out of nowhere in the middle of the night without warning. Sudden, unexplainable winds kicked up to 60-70mph, blue flashes and sparks were seen above by many, including me. Cars were torched, yet trees untouched. the car tire rubber and glass were nowhere to be found and homes were reduced to unrecognizable rubble. Glass and rubber take thousands of degrees to melt which means these fires generated there own direct heat, like a directed energy butane torch, except they are using directed energy LASER technology to pulse the plasma clouds, stir the wind for energy and release up to a trillion watts of laser power at any one source. This is why cars and homes completely melted but shrubs, leaves, plants and neighbors houses, were untouched."

"If true" you say. I say the whole thing is suspect as soon as I read obviously incorrect statements such as "Glass and rubber take thousands of degrees to melt"

I have personally melted glass in a campfire. Tires melt at very low temperatures. I am willing to keep an open mind but these statements poison my opinion of the opinions tendered in the video.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Same thing happened here with the wildfires in the mountains, then yesterday a wind from hell and fires popping up everywhere destroying homes and property, one 34 year old volunteer firefighter was killed in the line of duty.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Look at this. Guess the trees and the gas station were fireproof.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMdF-MNVoAIS8Xx.jpg

Attachment 9366

11. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (18th October 2017)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The statement about taking thousands of degrees to melt tires is one of the most asinine things I’ve ever heard. Anyone who says something so fucking stupid is completely clueless and has never seen a tire on fire. Tires are around 30% oil by weight.

http://tyrepyrolysisplants.net/wp-co...wastetires.jpg
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Now wait a gosh darn minute there pilgrim!! How is that possible? Am I being asked to ignore what I see yet again?
    Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Same thing happened here with the wildfires in the mountains, then yesterday a wind from hell and fires popping up everywhere destroying homes and property, one 34 year old volunteer firefighter was killed in the line of duty.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Look at this. Guess the trees and the gas station were fireproof.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMdF-MNVoAIS8Xx.jpg

Attachment 9366
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

All you fucks who think you "know" what's going on here don't live here. I do.

Just because you are an idiot savant who pretends to "understand" or have some sort of power of "discernment" doesn't mean you actually know shit.

This conspiracy shit about "lasers" and "electromagnetic energy shutting down electronics in the area" is 100% unadulterated bovine excrement, and is nothing more than a self-serving insult to every one of our friends and neighbors who suffered. FUCK YOU.

As I noted before, the causes have been explained to we people on the ground here, and no evidence whatsoever has been presented to counter that. There was NO "electromagnetic interference" from "exotic weapons" - I have enough electronic toys that most of them would have shut down or went haywire if such phenomena occurred. This did not happen. I'm not alone in being "aware" of the real aspects of geoengineering in this area...California Skywatch was founded in now-burned Redwood Valley. I'm not alone in being able to authoritatively dispute this crap.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Hitch (19th October 2017),woodman (19th October 2017)