Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: THE TRUTH About The Apocalyptic California Wildfires ???

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: THE TRUTH About The Apocalyptic California Wildfires ???

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    It's an attack on the wine and weed producers.
    There are rumors of arson, and I don't dismiss that, but at least here in our county, no arson explanation has been founded (yet). There is one Spic down in Sonoma who set at least one, though.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Santa Rosa couple claims PG&E negligence led to wildfire

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/1...g-to-wildfire/
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

for his/her own ego
    I definitely cannot argue at that low level of consciousness. So be my guest. There is no debate with somebody who thinks that God is separated from His creation, while his Mathematical Signature is in every living cell and shapes in Nature. And that Numbers could also lead to a better understanding of chemistry and biology since everything is energy, the result of a frequency having its own set of math. When math do not serve God but greed and a lack of integrity, yes Numbers translate into evil. Atheistic science prove this.

Sure and I have an ego for grasping that and contend that science and metaphysics must be merged. LOL

God separate from his creation... um-umm
    http://369news.net/wp-content/upload...y_mmmkayla.jpg
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Serpo (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I hanged a shelf in the washroom yesterday. My soul is not in that shelf today. Creator and creation is separate. Gods greatness didn't increase by creating universe, it was there from the beginning. Universe is a reflection of Gods greatness, but entirely separate from it.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

crimethink (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Exactly! why do these folks make a 30 minute video that can be summed up in2 minutes? I have been finding these overly long videos with zero information besides a tidbit or 2 a lot lately, so I have been avoiding anything over 10 minutes.
    Its called .........you dont really care enough( not that I watched it either but I believe these fires where lit by you know who................America is being attacked its obvious..........

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th October 2017)

Thanks

for those who cares only...

Interview w/ ex-FBI John DeSouza on Las Vegas, CA Fires, Tom Delonge & Paranormal Investigations
    Destroying The Illusion
    Published on Oct 20, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F6SZZIT-E
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    for those who cares only...

Interview w/ ex-FBI John DeSouza on Las Vegas, CA Fires, Tom Delonge & Paranormal Investigations
    Destroying The Illusion
    Published on Oct 20, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F6SZZIT-E
    Maybe there should be some way to look at a transcript of these videos. I am not going to waste even 10 minutes trying to determine if it is good info or junk. With a transcript I could blow through it in a flash.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th October 2017),crimethink (20th October 2017)

Thanks

... I usually would post anything from "destroy the illusion" , but the most interesting segment is at 20 to 25mins. Just scanned it quickly. The ex FBI says that it may be a space weapon

I am seeking for a valid answer regarding the untouched trees amid 7,000 buildings that were torched down in a few mins. This story is very bizarre... I am telling you

There is something strange about California (nothing conclusive in this one but a series of questions)
    The Outer Light -- 12mins long
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdTss9pSMi8

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Maybe there should be some way to look at a transcript of these videos. I am not going to waste even 10 minutes trying to determine if it is good info or junk. With a transcript I could blow through it in a flash.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    ... I usually would post anything from "destroy the illusion" , but the most interesting segment is at 20 to 25mins. Just scanned it quickly. The ex FBI says that it may be a space weapon

I am seeking for a valid answer regarding the untouched trees amid 7,000 buildings that were torched down in a few mins. This story is very bizarre... I am telling you

There is something strange about California (nothing conclusive in this one but a series of questions)
    The Outer Light -- 12mins long
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdTss9pSMi8
    I'm with Goldie here, this shit just does not ad up. I understand the way fire is random but this really don't fit the picture.
    Jackie did it and you know it!