Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A2 Milk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

A2 Milk

stumbled across this recent yt video today and thought it was very interesting.

Seems to answer a lot of questions I have about my health problems. Of course, M.D.s mostly don't have a clue about it.

There is a BRAND also called A2 and it is A2 milk but there are some dairy farmers who have only A2 cows and may sell milk to you locally.

I am looking for it in my area but three major health food stores here do not carry any brand of a2 milk.

Goat and Sheep milk is all a2 milk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UDxweS8fZU

A2 Milk
    MDcustomRx
    Published on Aug 3, 2016
    A2 Milk - Dr. John Whitcomb discusses the possible benefits from consuming A2 milk versus A1 milk.
    Category
    Education

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: A2 Milk

My son in law sells A2 raw milk in Colorado. Some Jersey cows have A2 milk. He says about 40% of the Jerseys will have A2. He also told me Guernsey cows are about 95% A2.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

hoarder (16th November 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    My son in law sells A2 raw milk in Colorado. Some Jersey cows have A2 milk. He says about 40% of the Jerseys will have A2. He also told me Guernsey cows are about 95% A2.
    From that video I posted, selling A2 milk is a huge important business opportunity and even Wisconsin is rapidly developing all A2 herds and selling the milk in supermarkets.

Whole Foods does not sell it here and Trader Joes did not even know what it is and Wheatsville Coop stopped selling it.

I always drank a lot of milk in my life and I always thought it helped acid reflux and leaky gut issues but amazingly it makes it all worse and causes inflammation uptick and aggravates auto immune conditions.

I wish I could invest in an A2 dairy business in my area.

I am going to stop drinking milk for now and that will be difficult for me as it is almost a medicine to me and I guess I am sort of addicted to it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Never heard of the stuff. Magic cows? Are aliens only targeting A2 bovines?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Never heard of the stuff. Magic cows? Are aliens only targeting A2 bovines?
    I think i tasted it before, does it taste like powdered milk?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I think i tasted it before, does it taste like powdered milk?
    I wish it was available as powdered milk so I could order it in the mail. I do not care much what it taste like. If I do not eat a lot of kale and spinach and dark green leafy veggies and I don't, it is almost impossible to get calcium and bone density and strength depends on absorbing calcium. Have started taking k2 supplement and now just need to find a way to see about getting calcium. Can do high fat yogurt and it is low in bad BCM 7.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    stumbled across this recent yt video today and thought it was very interesting.

Seems to answer a lot of questions I have about my health problems. Of course, M.D.s mostly don't have a clue about it.

There is a BRAND also called A2 and it is A2 milk but there are some dairy farmers who have only A2 cows and may sell milk to you locally.

I am looking for it in my area but three major health food stores here do not carry any brand of a2 milk.

Goat and Sheep milk is all a2 milk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UDxweS8fZU

A2 Milk
    MDcustomRx
    Published on Aug 3, 2016
    A2 Milk - Dr. John Whitcomb discusses the possible benefits from consuming A2 milk versus A1 milk.
    Category
    Education
    I don't have enough patience to suffer through videos. Can you tell me what a2 milk is and what is wrong with drinking non a2 milk?

Thanks

I would suggest catching the last half of the video or catching a shorter video on the subject on YouTube. I like to provide some commentary with videos I post rather than just shooting links with no commentary but that could get to be taking advantage of those who are trying to get helpful commentary and discussion. You have to do your part in becoming informed on topics you are interested in. Then come here to participate and contribute to discussion and you will be rewarded with good information.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

A2 not a clue, tho I have never asked.. Have sum friends (sorta) that do have milk cows, low or no cost to me per gallon. seeing each is good for near 5 gal per day, but they need to be kept bred so = more cows...Bulls are turned into steers and beef, moma in time will also be turned into beef, its all good , unless the dam cows are turned into pets, by the kids.

Been a few years since I have bought store bought processed milk. I want butter or so, tad of work on my side I have butter.

Eat your hearts out punks, tho tumbleweed should understand.

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

I located A2 Brand of A2 milk at Sprouts super market right down the street.

I am going to buy several half gallon cartons and but some in the freezer.

I think there are sprouts markets in Dallas too and don't know where else.

I will keep tabs on if there are improvements in my inflammation / auto-immune issues.

Several people who have switched to A2 says it has totally changed their lives for the better.

All the supplements I have tried to help me with inflammation issues have not worked so far so hope this helps.

All I know is that it cannot add harm and the A1 is adding harm as more and more studies are showing.

I think all children should immediately taken off of A1 milk.