Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Hurricane Harvey hits you, then Hurricane Shlomo

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: First Hurricane Harvey hits you, then Hurricane Shlomo

That is reason enough to boycott them.

Didnt really think about boycotting them until they mentioned it, and because they mentioned, it means they are bad and are hiding something nasty they have done,so now I want to boycott them,even though I knew nothing about this 5 minutes ago.................

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (20th October 2017),woodman (20th October 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    City of Dickinson sounds like it could be a modern Sodom...
    i remember a news blurb about this a while back. i think it has to do with contractors that get federal money - have to pledge their allegiance to satan to get satan's frn

looks like the feds gave the money to dickinson to dole out.....with the special clause of course. printed a copy and left it at work for everyone to enjoy

Iridium
    Thanks

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...t-12292377.php

ACLU says Dickinson hurricane repair grant application violates Constitution

"The First Amendment protects Americans' right to boycott, and the government cannot condition hurricane relief or any other public benefit on a commitment to refrain from protected political expression," said ACLU of Texas Legal Director Andre Segura.

This comes after a Gov. Greg Abbott-backed bill prohibiting state agencies from doing business with entities that boycott Israel was approved in May.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (20th October 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

https://www.aclu.org/news/texas-city...boycott-israel

The city appears to be enforcing a recently passed Texas law that requires all state contractors to certify that they are not participating in boycotts of Israel. While the ACLU does not take a position on boycotts of foreign countries, the organization has long supported the right to participate in political boycotts and has voiced opposition to laws and bills that infringe on the right to boycott.

The Supreme Court ruled decades ago that political boycottsare protected by the First Amendment, and other decisions have established that the government may not require individuals to sign a certification regarding their political expression in order to obtain employment, contracts, or other benefits.

On October 11, the ACLU filed a federal lawsuit challenging a Kansas law on behalf of a high school math teacher who is being required by the state to sign to certify that she won’t boycott Israel if she wants to take part in a teacher training program.

In July, the ACLU sent a letter to members of Congress opposing a bill that would make it a felony to support certain boycotts of companies doing business in Israel and its settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories. As a result, Senate sponsors of the bill are considering changes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Neuro (20th October 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I just want to thank Down1 for the amusement I've gotten from the title of this thread. Hurricane Schlomo! That's some funny shit. OK, it's not funny, but it is.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

crimethink (20th October 2017),Down1 (21st October 2017),Joshua01 (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I just want to thank Down1 for the amusement I've gotten from the title of this thread. Hurricane Schlomo! That's some funny shit. OK, it's not funny, but it is.
    I was thinking the title, and in fact the state relief $ clause, were appropriate because Harvey appears to have been a USraeli orchestrated "disaster capitalism" HAARPicane... and it's (((their))) way to include such a hubris filled clause for getting (((state))) relief.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (20th October 2017),Joshua01 (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

How does one successfully boycott Israel anyways? I have always been pro AMD but besides that I'm at a loss.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    How does one successfully boycott Israel anyways? I have always been pro AMD but besides that I'm at a loss.
    http://jamiat.org.za/wp-content/uplo...tt-israel2.jpg
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th October 2017),cheka. (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    That doesn't work. Most "Israel"-made products are legally imported/sold by US- or Europe-based companies, and with their respective UPCs...in order to render that moot.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

16. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

cheka. (20th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    don't buy the rave drug extacy.

I've wondered that too re boycotting izzy. They're a rothschild international criminal pirates' cove. Domestically though, the haves vs have-nots divide is a major problem; and "boycotting them" with small consumer purchase avoidance, would really only affect the working stiffs... who may decide to emigrate to brighter pastures.

If you're a big mutual/pension fund manager, you could begin to hurt the (((satanists))) with targeted investment boycotts.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz