Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump looking To RELEASE The CIA JFK Assassination Files Despite Intelligence Com

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Trump looking To RELEASE The CIA JFK Assassination Files Despite Intelligence Com

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Case Closed: JFK Killed After Shutting Down Rothschild’s Federal Reserve
    Unfortunately, this isn't true:

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

https://archive.org/stream/EconomicR...e/n21/mode/2up

EO 11110 was, paradoxically, a tool used to eliminate Silver Certificates by authorizing additional ones during the transition period of HR 5389 (what JFK recommended, above) implementation.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd October 2017),Neuro (22nd October 2017),woodman (22nd October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Trump looking To RELEASE The CIA JFK Assassination Files Despite Intelligence Com

In other words, total theft.

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

EO 11110 was, paradoxically, a tool used to eliminate Silver Certificates by authorizing additional ones during the transition period of HR 5389 (what JFK recommended, above) implementation.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

I'll believe it when they STOP calling jakob reubenstein "jack ruby" and tell the truth about rabbi avraham zapruder who didnt fvking FLINCH when the shots were fired right over his yarmulka covered head!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

crimethink (22nd October 2017),hoarder (22nd October 2017),midnight rambler (22nd October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

I suspect the cutting out the federal reserve from the honey pot angle hoax, which we have heard repeatedly ad nauseum is there to distract from the real reason why JFK was murdered. Possibly Israel and nukes related, or perhaps related to the failed Cuban invasion.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

crimethink (22nd October 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I suspect the cutting out the federal reserve from the honey pot angle hoax, which we have heard repeatedly ad nauseum is there to distract from the real reason why JFK was murdered. Possibly Israel and nukes related, or perhaps related to the failed Cuban invasion.

But at the same time he implemented the fed reserve order 11110. You don't think that rattled anything?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    But at the same time he implemented the fed reserve order 11110. You don't think that rattled anything?
    As crimethinks post above eludes to, he was never intending to cut out the federal reserve from their game. Still I wouldn't at all be surprised if Federal Reserve owners was on the kill JFK list, for him failing to follow their orders, on other matters. They control the issuance of money, therefore they don't care who makes the rules, but they insist on that person doing as told...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

hoarder (26th October 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-bra...b_4287519.html

According to this, his executive order 11110 did not call for the issuance of silver certificates but ironically was designed to cut back the amount of said certificates in circulation. The reason for this was the shortage of silver in government supply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-bra...b_4287519.html

According to this, his executive order 11110 did not call for the issuance of silver certificates but ironically was designed to cut back the amount of said certificates in circulation. The reason for this was the shortage of silver in government supply.

And to turn it into sound money backed by silver. He had already started to print silver backed currencies but that was ended by Johnsonberg.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

~3 hrs ago

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77142271684609 The long anticipated release of the #JFKFiles will take place tomorrow. So interesting!

9,062 replies 15,263 retweets 48,673 likes
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

I wonder if Ponce will be in any of the released doc's?
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...205#post913205

Essentially this is nothing but a shameless bump for that thread. Perhaps there are many who didn't see it because I intentionally put it in an obscure location, as it is quite sensitive information.