Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

5 teens charged after man killed by rock thrown from I-75 overpass

All white...

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...-i-75-overpass
    5 teens charged after man killed by rock thrown from I-75 overpass

Posted: Oct 23 2017 03:37PM EDT
    Updated: Oct 23 2017 03:53PM EDT

(WJBK) - Authorities announced Monday charges against several teens accused of dropping a rock from an I-75 overpass and killing a man.

The following individuals have been charged with second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit second-degree murder: Kyle Anger, Alexander Miller, Mark Sekelsky, Mikadyn Payne and Trevor Gray. Anger is 17, but the rest of the ages are not entirely clear at this time. They are all being charged as adults in Genesee County.

On Oct. 18, 32-year-old Kenneth White of Mount Morris was killed while riding in a truck on his way home from a construction job when a rock smashed through the car's windshield and killed him.

RELATED: Several teens in custody after rock thrown from I-75 overpass kills man

The incident happened in Vienna Township, which is about 80 miles north of Detroit.
    Last week, the Genesee County Sheriff's Office said the incident appears to have been a prank.

RELATED: Family in shock after man killed by rock thrown from I-75 overpass

No one else was hurt, but four other vehicles were also struck with large rocks or concrete chunks.
    If you'd like to make a donation to help Kenneth's family pay for his funeral expenses, you can do so via their GoFundMe account here.
    The teens are expected to be arraigned tomorrow morning.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: 5 teens charged after man killed by rock thrown from I-75 overpass

stupid teens, that's what eggs are for

Thanks

About 35-40 years ago we did stupid shit at night with the freeway... Which was only a partial freeway (1 lane) at the time. We thought wet mud bombs on the road were funny. Cars hit them and they splattered... Never entertained something that could hurt anyone. Simple fun I thought. If my kid dropped rocks I would not defend him, even though as a father I should. My kids know better and if they fuck that up I am not behind them anymore.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

I have never, in my entire life, ever given one moment of thought to the possibility that I would consider doing such a thing. What am I missing here?? Did I have a vanilla childhood?
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Kids do stupid shit without thinking. Damn shame.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Kids do stupid shit without thinking. Damn shame.

I couldn't even comprehend thinking about doing something like this. Wonder if these idiots were on some sort of ritalin substance during their youth...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Even as a kid I understood that throwing rocks at people could seriously hurt them, but I've had kids throw rocks at me before. It's really not fun, if one of them hits you in the face it could seriously hurt you, or in this case, kill you.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Even as a kid I understood that throwing rocks at people could seriously hurt them, but I've had kids throw rocks at me before. It's really not fun, if one of them hits you in the face it could seriously hurt you, or in this case, kill you.
    Nigger down!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...rm-nigger-down!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Bond denied for teens accused of dropping rock from I-75 overpass

Bond denied for teens accused of dropping rock from I-75 overpass

Posted:
    Oct 24 2017 01:57PM EDT

Updated: Oct 24 2017 02:40PM EDT

(WJBK) - A Genesee County judge denied bond Tuesday for the five teens charged with dropping a rock from an I-75 overpass and killing a man.

Five Clio High School students are charged each with one count of second-degree murder, and one count of conspiracy to commit second-degree murder: 17-year-old Kyle Anger, 16-year-old Mark Sekelsky, 15-year-old Trevor Gray, 16-year-old Mikayden Payne, and 15-year-old Alexzander Miller.

RELATED: Family in shock after man killed by rock thrown from I-75 overpass

Police say the teens threw a rock over an overpass near Dodge Road, striking and killing 32-year-old Kenneth White as he rode passenger in a vehicle heading down the highway.

Police say Kyle Anger is accused of throwing the rock that hit the van. All defendants are being tried as adults.

Genesee County District Court Judge William Crawford cited the seriousness of the crime and refused to grant bond. Not-guilty pleas were entered.

RELATED: Several teens in custody after rock thrown from I-75 overpass kills man

Relatives of the victim and the five teens declined to comment after the hearing.
    The judge set a preliminary hearing for Nov. 2.

If you'd like to make a donation to White's family, you can do so via their GoFundMe account here.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.