Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First time gold buyer - American Gold Eagle Coin

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: First time gold buyer - American Gold Eagle Coin

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    If you are new to metals and want to get a good deal, try the Bold Welcome Packs - you get to pick from a variety of premium coins from around the world and pay spot price. It's a one time deal, but you can't beat it.

https://boldpreciousmetals.com/produ...ory/promotion/

Also JM Bullion has a silver starter pack at spot for first time customers, limit on per household

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (9th November 2017),TroyOz (9th November 2017),Zodoga (9th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Nether less..

Buy low and sell high, no ride will run up forever. But with metals depends on the market , that takes due dillagance,with a brain! Reading the news and markets, never and I mean never get cote us with heard thinking. Hold until you need to sell, which = a proffet or loss. depending of your buy point.

But life is fickel, some times you win, but also can loose.

But for sure your bucks at the moment will gain, if you can afford to ride the ride.

Depending on the metal , some seem to never move, some defy any rules.

But you do it right , with thought , you will not loose value, the smart part is to know when to sell.

If not depart, which will depend on the curve.

Great advice, you can not eat any metal..Plus metals do cycles but you can ether be suddenly rich o die from starvation..

Metals are a great long hold thing, too a point, what is the point is the real question!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

Zodoga (9th November 2017)

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Also JM Bullion has a silver starter pack at spot for first time customers, limit on per household

That's a good deal for the starter pack.

JMBullion is who I'm going to be ordering from in the long run. They beat out Silver due to the shipping and handling Silver has.

It looks like JMBullion is the best for me for what I'm ordering and I can't find anything else with a better price in that category.

Great find and thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Nether less..

Buy low and sell high, no ride will run up forever. But with metals depends on the market , that takes due dillagance,with a brain! Reading the news and markets, never and I mean never get cote us with heard thinking. Hold until you need to sell, which = a proffet or loss. depending of your buy point.

But life is fickel, some times you win, but also can loose.

But for sure your bucks at the moment will gain, if you can afford to ride the ride.

Depending on the metal , some seem to never move, some defy any rules.

But you do it right , with thought , you will not loose value, the smart part is to know when to sell.

If not depart, which will depend on the curve.

Great advice, you can not eat any metal..Plus metals do cycles but you can ether be suddenly rich o die from starvation..

Metals are a great long hold thing, too a point, what is the point is the real question!
    I'm building more of a long term nest egg for the next 50-70 years in case something happens. I don't want to deal with financial ruin. Mostly buying enough silver to cover me for a few years in case something happens. Never know if it will happen, but just going with financial security here.

I won't be selling unless I have to and want to have more than 500 ounces in a nest egg. Basically 10k-20k invested in silver in case something happens in my life time.

Thanks

JM Bullion has treated me right on both buying and selling - at this time, they seem to be doing things right. With dealers, it's always a do your own due diligence situation.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TroyOz View Post
    JM Bullion has treated me right on both buying and selling - at this time, they seem to be doing things right. With dealers, it's always a do your own due diligence situation.

They have treated me well also. Even after being a customer for a few years I was able to purchase their silver@spot starter pack no questions asked.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodoga View Post

JMBullion is who I'm going to be ordering from in the long run. They beat out Silver due to the shipping and handling Silver has.

It looks like JMBullion is the best for me for what I'm ordering and I can't find anything else with a better price in that category.

I'm building more of a long term nest egg for the next 50-70 years in case something happens. I don't want to deal with financial ruin. Mostly buying enough silver to cover me for a few years in case something happens. Never know if it will happen, but just going with financial security here.

I won't be selling unless I have to and want to have more than 500 ounces in a nest egg. Basically 10k-20k invested in silver in case something happens in my life time.
    Methinks silver short run, is sorta of a dog, but that makes it a great buy, long term a good thing to get in. Gold will always be steady, also oz per oz more portable with more bang for the oz.

Buy silver you can stack fairly quick, buy gold not so much, but gold i gold which for many is priceless depending on the individual. (take the spot price gold and divide to spot price of silver) Silver can tarnish, gold will not. Many factors but silver is always a great way to began.

But silver as far as known now unless a new lode is found will go short and prices will shoot up, but methinks only long term. Now what ratio? fuck if I know, for a fact!

Pocket of gold = basket of silver at this time..

Price points go silver, and add a few oz of gold, into the mix, but also keep in mind, gold will always rule and oz to oz is more portable. People can look at silver and ? but gold is instantly known. Which makes it the most historically value as far as metals go.

Good luck
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    They have treated me well also. Even after being a customer for a few years I was able to purchase their silver@spot starter pack no questions asked.
    I was wondering about that - since new customer didn't apply. After I recommended the Bold starter pack, and I hadn't actually ordered it myself, I went ahead and ordered the 5 oz America The Beautiful hockey puck. It's already in transit with a tracking number. Thanks for the heads up on JMB deal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

monty (9th November 2017)

Thanks

Received the 5 oz America The Beautiful coin - ordered on evening of 11/7 and delivered on 11/10.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodoga View Post

You seem to have a very long term perspective, you don't happen to be Chinese, or an avid reader of the protocols of the elders of Zion by any chance?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Zinc
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    You seem to have a very long term perspective, you don't happen to be Chinese, or an avid reader of the protocols of the elders of Zion by any chance?
    Nope, just a disabled vet looking for something in case turmoil happens like the great depression.