Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You joo tool fools gobble joo propaganda enthusiastically much like a faggot gobbles cock, with gusto.

Hitler was fighting the jooish based Communists form the get-go. What are YOU doing to fight the Communists??
    You poor fool, you believe the propaganda by the Jews media that Hitler locked up all the Jews.

When the facts show he created a police state, much like we see the Jews doing today, via their Free Mason proxies.

36.THE STRANGE ROLE OF THE PRESS...307
    From 1927 on I reported the rise of Hitler, and by chance was passing the Reichstag when it burst into flames in 1933. This event (used to set up the secret-police-and-concentration-camp system in Germany, on the Bolshevist model) cemented Hitler in power.

From the start of Hitler's regime (on that night) all professional observers in Berlin, diplomats and journalists, knew that it meant a new war.

I and many other reporters during the following years grew alarmed and perplexed by the suppression, “burking” and ignoring of despatches, and by the depictment of Hitler, in Parliament and the newspapers, as an inherently good man who would remain peaceable if his just grievances were met.

late in 1937, I informed The Times that both Hitler and Goering had said that the war would begin “by the autumn of 1939”; I had this information from the Austrian Chancellor.

In the case of “the Jewish persecution” in Germany I found that impartial presentation of the facts gradually gave way to so partisan a depictment that the truth was lost. This transformation was effected in three subtle stages. First the persecution of “political opponents and Jews” was reported; then this was imperceptibly amended to “Jews and political opponents”; and at the end the press in general spoke only of “the persecution of Jews.” By this means a false image was projected on to the public mind and the plight of the overwhelming majority of the victims, by this fixing of the spotlight on one group, was lost to sight. The result showed in 1945, when, on the one hand, the persecution of Jews was made the subject of a formal indictment at Nuremberg, and on the other hand half of Europe and all the people in it were abandoned to the selfsame persecution, in which the Jews had shared in their small proportion to populations everywhere.

When the general persecution began I reported it as I saw it. If I learned of a concentration camp containing a thousand captives I reported this; if I learned that the thousand included thirty or fifty Jews I reported that. I saw the first terror, spoke with many of the victims, examined their injuries, and was warned that I incurred Gestapo hostility thereby. The victims were in the great majority, certainly much over ninety percent, Germans, and a few were Jews. This reflected the population-ratio, in Germany and later in the countries overrun by Hitler. But the manner of reporting in the world's press in time blocked-out the great suffering mass, leaving only the case of the Jews.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

hoarder (26th September 2021),woodman (26th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    You poor fool, you believe the propaganda by the Jews media that Hitler locked up all the Jews.

When the facts show he created a police state, much like we see the Jews doing today, via their Free Mason proxies.

36.THE STRANGE ROLE OF THE PRESS...307
    From 1927 on I reported the rise of Hitler, and by chance was passing the Reichstag when it burst into flames in 1933. This event (used to set up the secret-police-and-concentration-camp system in Germany, on the Bolshevist model) cemented Hitler in power.

From the start of Hitler's regime (on that night) all professional observers in Berlin, diplomats and journalists, knew that it meant a new war.

I and many other reporters during the following years grew alarmed and perplexed by the suppression, “burking” and ignoring of despatches, and by the depictment of Hitler, in Parliament and the newspapers, as an inherently good man who would remain peaceable if his just grievances were met.

late in 1937, I informed The Times that both Hitler and Goering had said that the war would begin “by the autumn of 1939”; I had this information from the Austrian Chancellor.

In the case of “the Jewish persecution” in Germany I found that impartial presentation of the facts gradually gave way to so partisan a depictment that the truth was lost. This transformation was effected in three subtle stages. First the persecution of “political opponents and Jews” was reported; then this was imperceptibly amended to “Jews and political opponents”; and at the end the press in general spoke only of “the persecution of Jews.” By this means a false image was projected on to the public mind and the plight of the overwhelming majority of the victims, by this fixing of the spotlight on one group, was lost to sight. The result showed in 1945, when, on the one hand, the persecution of Jews was made the subject of a formal indictment at Nuremberg, and on the other hand half of Europe and all the people in it were abandoned to the selfsame persecution, in which the Jews had shared in their small proportion to populations everywhere.

When the general persecution began I reported it as I saw it. If I learned of a concentration camp containing a thousand captives I reported this; if I learned that the thousand included thirty or fifty Jews I reported that. I saw the first terror, spoke with many of the victims, examined their injuries, and was warned that I incurred Gestapo hostility thereby. The victims were in the great majority, certainly much over ninety percent, Germans, and a few were Jews. This reflected the population-ratio, in Germany and later in the countries overrun by Hitler. But the manner of reporting in the world's press in time blocked-out the great suffering mass, leaving only the case of the Jews.

Douglas Reed spelled it all out for us. Our parents' generation was 'played' by the owners of the press as we are being played by them now. Get the Goyim to kill each other, the true Holocaust of the 20th century and make it look like the Jews were the injured party. What a game!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (27th September 2021),hoarder (26th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Sometimes it helps to examine the composition of THE WORLD:

REPUBLICAN ..."Everything wrong with the world is DEMOCRAT

DEMOCRAT ..."If a REPUBLICAN said it then by definition it is wrong"

JEW...Everything Gentile is לֹא נָעִים.

CHRISTIAN ...Jews should be crucified too

WOMEN ...Males are wrong

GAYs ...I'm not sick. You are.

RACIST ... WHITES are לֹא נָעִים

MODERATOR on Meet The Press...The guy on stage with the strange goatee and a warped opinion on EVERYTHING