THE PRINCIPLE- The Movie Big Science Does NOT want YOU to see. SEE IT NOW.

The Principle
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,301 Posts

Re: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Don't forget there are two kinds of "Jews", Khazars and Semitic Jews. Within a culture and religion of racial supremacy, inclusion of two different ethnic groups is incompatible and highly improbable. My speculation is that the Khazars gleefully sacrificed Semitic Jews if they sacrificed any at all.
    The term "European Jew" does not distinguish which kind of Jew, only their place of residence.
    The Semitic Hebrews were/are Mizrahi Jews in Mesopotamia and Iran.

Nearly all "Eastern European Jews" since the Tenth Century are Khazars. A tiny seed element of Rheinland Jews (most of them essentially Germanic over the centuries, since Roman times) proselytized the Khazar Empire.

The real Jewish victims of World War II (about 300,000) were nearly all "little Jews," whose lives were then, as now, meaningless to Big Jews.
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

hoarder (30th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,762 Times in 4,301 Posts

Re: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

I freely admit this is disturbing. What does it mean? I don't know. Deliberate inclusion, a hidden insult to the subject, or just a whole lot of nothing? I tried to do this with my hand...I can't keep my middle and ring fingers together without forcing them to stay that way.

More on that hand sign / gesture:

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...=13462.25;wap2
    crimethink - To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought. So, if you control thought, you can control crime. "Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death, Thoughtcrime is death.... The essential crime that contains all others in itself."

==

"Without God...everything is permitted."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (5th January 2018)