Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post

The end result reveals the original intention.

Hoarder makes no sense.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    And?

To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Ribbentrop "neutralized" Stalin for a limited period, while Germany could build up her strength even more.
    Looking at the picture of Hitler in profile makes it clear that Hitler wasn't any way near aryan in appearance, why would a man who is not aryan want aryan supremacy?

Meanwhile he was at peace with the Bolshevik he invaded the aryan countries of Northern Europe, apart from Zionist controlled Great Britain, whom he tried to make peace with, by saving its troops in Dunkirk.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    why would a man who is not aryan want aryan supremacy?
    For the same reasons Trump o.k.'d the recent Israeli aid package.

Protection rackets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (14th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

If I asked you to define Negro facial features, you could say they have larger eyes and eye sockets, shallower set eyes, thicker lips, broader bites etc.etc.
    Interesting. I would place prognathism equal to or greater than everted lips as a defining Negroid trait.

So why can't you define Khazar features? If you are not capable of discerning which are Germans and which are Khazars out of a room of ten Germans and ten Khazars, with some degree of accuracy, then say so.

If that is your position, the only thing to discuss is the reason for your lack of interest. It would seem that someone who knows as much about Khazars as you do would want to develop the skill of visual discernment by facial features well enough to type them on your keyboard.

I realize that no one can be accurate about it 100% of the time, but it is possible to be accurate say, 70% of the time. You're right, there is no universal standard, but you can still discern with some degree of probability.

(...)

You say you are not being disingenuous. Please give a sincere answer. You have been looking at pictures of known Jews most of your life, you must have some idea what "looks Jewish".

Detecting a Jew is not merely looking at a set of traits, but a holistic endeavor that also involves the instincts.

Modern Jewish "science" likes to dismiss intuition as of no consequence, even dangerous, in part because "Jewdar" does indeed exist.

Laying out "this is a Jew" and "this is not a Jew" - as an academic discipline - is insufficient, even misleading. The fabled "Jewish nose" is not even a mark of certainty. It is helpful to identify suspects, but in and of itself, or combined with several other "common Jewish" traits, cannot be the certainty you have applied above.

The Jews are right that "anti-Semitism" is genetic. I inherited it (as animals inherit their defensive instincts). However, I do not throw around "Jew!" without responsibility and consciousness of what a false accusation means. For some reason, you don't adhere to that ideal.

I find your false identification of Germans, those in this thread as well as Hitler, as "Khazars" to be dishonorable. "Their ears are wrong" is about as pathetic as one can get. On the other thread, you claim you can tell a Jew by their teeth. One might say these ridiculous assertions are intended to bring disrepute to those who are "Jew-wise."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Looking at the picture of Hitler in profile makes it clear that Hitler wasn't any way near aryan in appearance, why would a man who is not aryan want aryan supremacy?
    Wow. Just wow.

You take your definition of "Aryan" from Holowood?

You don't understand that the ancient Aryans were not all blue-eyed blonds? Their average was typical of the average of Europe, prior to the invasions of submen...lots of greenish eyes, brownish hair shades...and red hair, too.

As for Hitler not being in "any way near Aryan in appearance," his intense blue eyes were as bright & blue as any Swede with a German surname.

Meanwhile he was at peace with the Bolshevik he invaded the aryan countries of Northern Europe
    Uh, you do realize that Britain was going to invade Norway, and Germany simply pre-empted them.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Laying out "this is a Jew" and "this is not a Jew" - as an academic discipline - is insufficient, even misleading. The fabled "Jewish nose" is not even a mark of certainty. It is helpful to identify suspects, but in and of itself, or combined with several other "common Jewish" traits, cannot be the certainty you have applied above.
    There is that which is certain (very damn little), that which is possible (just about anything) and that which is probable.

The purpose of defining Khazar features is to assess a level of probability.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Looking at the picture of Hitler in profile makes it clear that Hitler wasn't any way near aryan in appearance
    Shallow set eyes are un-Aryan. Usually when you see shallow set eyes on a White person it's a Celt and many Celts don't have them.
    Aryans must have bred for looks because ugly features are not Aryan features. Maybe this is subjective on my part. Asians might regard faces that look like they were flattened by a steam roller to be handsome.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Wow. Just wow.

You take your definition of "Aryan" from Holowood?

You don't understand that the ancient Aryans were not all blue-eyed blonds? Their average was typical of the average of Europe, prior to the invasions of submen...lots of greenish eyes, brownish hair shades...and red hair, too.

As for Hitler not being in "any way near Aryan in appearance," his intense blue eyes were as bright & blue as any Swede with a German surname.
    Apart from eye color what aryan physical features do you see in his face, perhaps his prominent chin? otherwise his slanting forehead and nose doesn't look very western European/aryan, more middle eastern/Arab. You must admit he didn't look like the ideal third Reich citizen. I do think Hitler had a darker shade of blue eye color than a typical Swede with a German surname...

Uh, you do realize that Britain was going to invade Norway, and Germany simply pre-empted them.
    Let them!

Meanwhile Germany invades Great Britain, after not letting them soldiers escape Dunkirk.

Norway would have been isolated from the continent by neutral Sweden and Denmark, and wouldn't, have a great strategic importance. Germany could have focused its forces on France and Great Britain that actually did declare war on Germany, on orders of their Zionist overlords, and then he could have taken on the bolsheviks.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    The reason for their very distinctive features is because they are descended from Neanderthals.
    According to an article I got from Jim Stone for participating in his latest fund raiser.

From Jim Stone:

Conspiracy files volume 3 has been removed from both Fundrazr and Ebay. Here's why:

"Hey Jim, they may be doing something dirty on ebay. I tried to buy your $30 CD item 172976474289, and both the buy it now and when added to cart tells me "This item does not ship to Victoria, Australia. Here's what you can do: *Change address *Pick a different item that ships to you." But the item clearly states: Will ship to Australia.

Also, clicking on to "See other items" gives me zero items for you.

Those dirty rotten scoundrelsMy repsonse: YEP.

I noticed Ebay got whacked and pulled the auctions off the front page (they are still on Ebay but whatever, no good that will do).

Additionally, Fundrazr got whacked.
    Here is the proof:

I have a strategy for putting a stop to this. Conspiracy files volume 3 is too important to allow to be messed with like this. They just lit the fire, and I am no longer blind. I know what I am going to do. Just wait.

For those who successfully donated, TO ACCESS CONSPIRACY FILES VOLUME 3, CLICK HERE and for those who tried and were blocked just wait.

it took a couple hours longer than I expected. Everyone who donated up until 2 PM CST should have access now. I will update this again tonight for those who donate.Ebay auctions will work for this too, they get you access.Conspiracy files volume 3 online NOW AVAILABLE

Conspiracy files volume 3 description

Conspiracy files volume 3 is the most important conspiracy file release to date.

A good friend's mom was a major political figure who worked very hard to stop the communist takeover of the United States. During a visit to her home after a long road trip with this friend in 2010 I came across an issue of an all but banned and therefore very obscure publication. The issue of this publication I found outlined the heart of the conspiracy against Western civilization so well I immediately photographed it in it's entirety. I knew she knew about things and had contacts few people have, and I knew this publication was one of the last great vestiges of what America once was.

This month's conspiracy files consists of a large amount of materials from a publication that is totally banned online. Though their domain is still there, you won't find it in a search on any search engine (at least I could not.)I was able to get ahold of the owner and get permission to present an issue I came across and photographed in 2010.

This edition is the one that is available on the Conspiracy files volume 3 on CD.
    Conspiracy files volume 3 online will contain:

1. A well done exploration into a majority of the Ashkenazi and other European rooted Jews having neanderthal roots. This is actually true, and they consider themselves superior because of it. This issue clearly explains why a majority of the Jews have a lot less empathy for others than any other race, and have no compunctions about being ridiculously destructive to accomplish their agendas.

2. A flawless and extensive report on the Bolshevik takeover of Russia

3. The destruction of Christian shrines in Israel and their goal of dominating the holy land. (this is a topic I have covered repeatedly)

4. Proof the Protocols are not a forgery, including their history and where they really came from.

5. The story of the Khazars, with documented proof it is not a hoax as has been attempted to be stated by internet trolls doing clean up of a topic.

6. A great writing by Winston Churchill (1920) that proves Winston Churchill hated the Jews and was trying to save Britain from them, but that he was eventually subverted.

7. An examination of Judaism's own problem with religious and racial hatred.

8. An expose of Jewish scholars proclaiming a future New World Order in which the Jewish people will reign supreme.

And much more.

In addition to what is above, I will do a recap of a key experience I had with the Jewish community, which will additionally confirm that everything in this is true. Most readers of this web site have already heard a lot about these topics, and this publication nails them down with irrefutable documented proof.You have heard a lot of these things before. Now you can have them documented, with detail you have never seen before.

This edition of the conspiracy files will be a re-establishment of the root of truth about the Jews and their efforts to destroy us. It is my hope these topics will echo across the web, and re-awaken people who have been put to sleep by the recent Jewish efforts to portray Muslims as the problem. No Muslim gets into any nation to cause problems unless a Jew puts that Muslim there, it is time to get back in touch with who the enemy really is.

Any donation of $10 or more will get you access to this month's conspiracy files, Click here to donate, Thank you very much to those who help!

Access to the files will be done the same way they were done before, they will be posted by Sunday morning (CST), thanks!

UPDATE: I will re-post the access instructions when it is all ready, (for previous conspiracy files, as well as volume 3)

The Ebay auctions and the CD that is supposed to go to Japan will be mailed out as soon as the first of these funds clear. I was broke at the beginning of the month (many readers probably saw the message window server expire, it is back up again

TO ACCESS CONSPIRACY FILES VOLUME 3, CLICK HERE

it took a couple hours longer than I expected. Everyone who donated up until 2 PM CST should have access now. I will update this again tonight for those who donate. Ebay auctions will work for this too, they get you access.

Nov 12 2017

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/11...ish-nazis.html

MYSTERIOUS GISELA WINEGARD - JEWISH NAZIS

Gisela Kline, who became Gisela Winegard.

Gisela Kline, who became Gisela Winegard, was a Nazi spy.

The UK's Home Office in 1938 reported that Gisela was "on intimate terms with the German Military Attache in Paris".

Gisela was a German intelligence officer's mistress, having a child with him, and also became close to a German general.

An MI6 file reveals that Gisela had "engaged in blackmail activities."

Klein is a common Jewish surname.

Winegard is a common Jewish surname.

John Profumo.

In the 1960s, John Profumo, the UK War Minister, had an affair with Gisela Klein/Winegard.

John Profumo also had an affair with Christeen Keeler who was linked to the KGB.

The Profumo Affair has been linked to the assassination of John F Kennedy.

There is a belief that the top people, on the Left and on the Right, all work for the Kosher Nostra.

Profumo first met Gisela Winegard/Klein at Oxford in the 1930s and his affair with her lasted until at least the 1950s.

Henry Kissinger's friend Victor Louis who reportedly knew all about the Profumo Affair and the assassination of JFK. VICTOR LOUIS, JFK, KOSHER NOSTRA

Towards the end of World War II, Gisela was captured and imprisoned in Paris by the Allies.

Edward Winegard, an American military officer of German origin, was in charge of the prison.

Edward Winegard quickly obtained the release of Gisela and then married her.

Sometime in 1947-8, while they were living in the south of France, the Winegards fell out with elements of the American Intelligence Service 'for having harboured one of the Chiefs of a German spy ring'.

KINKY SEX; THATCHER, JFK, TOP PEOPLE.

The Winegards moved to Tangier in Morocco, where they worked for the CIA's 'Voice of America' radio station.

In 1950, she was sacked 'when it was discovered that she had worked for the Germans during the war and was 100 per cent pro-German'.

John Profumo 'had relationship with Nazi spy' ./ Profumo had long-term relationship with Nazi spy / Sex shame Tory John Profumo was 'blackmailed' by glamorous Nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DilIn9ffRFA

The Zionists are in bed with the Nazis

There are Nazi Jews and there are liberal Jews.

Zionist Menachem Begin became chief of the Zionist youth movement Betar in Poland.

Reportedly, Begin and his Betar members wore brown shirts and used the fascist salute. (Cached )

Menachem Begin

Hitler came to power in 1933 and he had the support of Zionist Jews.

It has been argued that Hitler may have been Jewish.

(Hitler was Jewish)

In 1933, the Zionist Federation of Germany sent a memorandum of support to the Nazi Party.

The World Zionist Organization Congress in 1933 defeated a resolution calling for action against Hitler by a vote of 240 to 43.

The World Zionist Organization 'became the principal distributor of Nazi goods throughout the Middle East and Northern Europe'.

(Cached)

'Hitler was descended from Jews' DNA tests reveal .

Both Hitler and the Zionists believed:

1. There should be a homeland for the Jews

2. Might was right.

Many German Jews disagreed with the Nazis and the Zionists.

Many German Jews were liberals and they wanted to stay in Germany.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

hoarder (28th November 2017)