Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Viktor Brack
    Organiser of the Euthanasia Programme, Operation T4 and one of the men responsible for the gassing of Jews in the extermination camps.
    Hey, everybody: hoarder says the Germans gassed Jews! I never knew he believed in the Holocaust™ tales!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Does hoarder have the guts to post his own photos, so we can assess whether he is a Khazar?
    Ad hominem because I have offended your delicate sensibilities? Just keep looking at the pics. look closely.

Thanks

Hey, everybody: hoarder says the Germans gassed Jews! I never knew he believed in the Holocaust™ tales!
    Allegedly. What do you think of his face?? Slightly convex profile? Like a rat.

Thanks

The third photo you posted is actually Eichmann.
    They all look like ratfaces to me, sorry.

Thanks

Ad hominem because I have offended your delicate sensibilities? Just keep looking at the pics. look closely.
    Do you have something to hide?

I bet you look like Harold Covington. Maybe even Frank "Collin."

Prove me wrong.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Allegedly. What do you think of his face?? Slightly convex profile? Like a rat.
    Looks like a German to me. Man, you've really gone off the deep end.

Dr. Brack:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...BCrnberg_2.jpg

Your latest posts declaring several Germans to be "rat-faced Jews" have done wonders for your "Hitler was a Jew" ravings.

The only ones that have Jewish features were Eichmann, Heydrich, and maybe Barbie. Eichmann admitted his troubles in life surrounding it.

A racial scientist you definitely are not.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Goebells, Goering, GI Joe,, were all key footnotes in engineered creation of a superior jew race for Zion.

Thanks

Looks like a German to me. Man, you've really gone off the deep end.

Dr. Brack:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...BCrnberg_2.jpg

Your latest posts declaring several Germans to be "rat-faced Jews" have done wonders for your "Hitler was a Jew" ravings.

The only ones that have Jewish features were Eichmann, Heydrich, and maybe Barbie. Eichmann admitted his troubles in life surrounding it.

A racial scientist you definitely are not.
    I started a thread about Jewish features a couple years ago but was disappointed to find that there was little interest.
    If you think a pointy face and raked back ears are typical German features, you haven't been paying attention.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th November 2017)

Thanks

I started a thread about Jewish features a couple years ago but was disappointed to find that there was little interest.
    Perhaps it was because there was little validity to your claims. If you were claiming that Germans were "rat-faced Kikes," why listen to you?

If you think a pointy face and raked back ears are typical German features, you haven't been paying attention.
    You seem to want to present this extreme Nordicist image of "the German," which only exists in Jewish media ("Hitler wanted to gas anyone who wasn't blue-eyed and blond").

Germany as a predominately classic Nordic country hasn't existed for centuries. The German Volk are composed of Nordic, Alpine, and Mediterranean elements, like most countries of Europe.

"Pointy face" and "raked back ears" are something you pulled out of your ass, hardly science-based in any way. (oh, but yes, next you will claim "science is Jewish," and all that...).

Thanks

Perhaps it was because there was little validity to your claims. If you were claiming that Germans were "rat-faced Kikes," why listen to you?

You seem to want to present this extreme Nordicist image of "the German," which only exists in Jewish media ("Hitler wanted to gas anyone who wasn't blue-eyed and blond").

Germany as a predominately classic Nordic country hasn't existed for centuries. The German Volk are composed of Nordic, Alpine, and Mediterranean elements, like most countries of Europe.

"Pointy face" and "raked back ears" are something you pulled out of your ass, hardly science-based in any way. (oh, but yes, next you will claim "science is Jewish," and all that...).
    I have attempted to define what you have attempted to obscure. It's easy to see which one of us is being disingenuous. Khazars do have some distinctive features and granted, there is a lot of overlap between Germans and Jews, but way too many of Hitlers top dogs have very Khazar features. Too many for it to be a coincidence.