Thread: introduction

Zinc
    Thanks

introduction

Hi All - I've been stacking silver (and some gold) for a couple of years. I mostly stack ASEs because they are easy for me to sell to my LCS where I am when I need to. I'm always on the lookout for the lowest prices and best deals when I'm buying so I built a website that has helped me get the best prices I can.

I shared my website with people in the silverbugs community on Reddit and have gotten some positive feedback from them and a lot of constructive criticism. They've also given me suggestions for additional products to add to the site to track and compare the pricing of across major online dealers.

I'm currently tracking prices across 26 dealers for around 100 different products. I'm adding more products every week. I want the website to be helpful and useful to the stacking community so I'm always open to feedback and suggestions regarding new features and products to add.

Feel free to contact me here, contact form on the site or via private message. If it's not appropriate for me to share this site here, please let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ares; 4th November 2017 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: introduction

Removed URL

Welcome to the forum, but due to spammers I have removed the URL. If someone wants the URL they can message you here or PM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: introduction

Ok. My apologies. I wasn't aware that was a problem. Thank you for letting me know.