Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: "Shit is going down..."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: "Shit is going down..."

#748 is up 50 mins ago. Right now no CBTS_Stream; 24/7 ?! Their YT channel only shows archived segments; should have a "LIVE NOW" vid, but nothing atm.

EDIT- found the live stream; it's oddly in the 2nd row at the link above, 7th video listed overall... ?!
    Q: "Now comes the conspiracy label." #WeThePeople PATRIOTS SOAPBOX 24/7 Stream. Coverage, 24hrs/day!

good thing, up to #751 now! https://qcodefag.github.io/

Feb 12 2018 22:56:23 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 479712 360296
    Operation Merlin (tech).
    >Iran
    >NK Iran Deal (funding).
    >Iran
    >NK
    >T cells
    >Payoffs NK Nuclear (mini suc)(icbm suc)
    >War engine
    >Protection
    Q

latest Jordan Sather, all Q talk

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-0DjA_r32uQ/h...zTQnGMXTRHgx-Q
    2.12 - Q & Current Event Analysis from Feb 11th & 12th

• 8 hours ago

SGT Report:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IhnTx_XZosk/h...T31rB4Y1GH5rWw 10:42
    Q: THINK CHILDREN. THINK SLAVES.

• 4 hours ago

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The Zionist looking fella Jordan Sather appears to be making a name for himself on youtube.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    The Zionist looking fella Jordan Sather appears to be making a name for himself on youtube.
    First time I have heard Jordan Sather said to be "Zionist looking fella"

I have thought that his last name sounds kind of like a Hebrew name but not at all sure about that, and anyway, the name thing is only a clue, not definitive.

I like Jordan Sather's videos because he does a quick rundown on all the latest news stories and does it in somewhat of a neutral manner. Then I can know how to search for articles on news items I want to learn more about. He often, but not always puts links to articles in the show description area under his videos.

I am a Christian and my goal is to find truth and to expose error and evil and to do whatever I can to help people get to heaven.

Jordan Sather has kind of a utopianistic world view. Not a declared atheist or agnostic but his god seems to be "universal and collective consciousnes" and help from the good ETs, says there's good ones and bad ones. He sort of lives by the John Lennon song "Imagine."

That is where I tune Jordan out. But again, I do like his referral service to top news stories.

Lately, he seems to be touting "Fox News" and "Deep State" as the named enemy. I have never heard Jordan say anything about "Zionists" or "Jews"

But he says he really does not take sides in anything and just sees the need to clean up the evil in our government so we can move on to the golden new age of "Imagine"

He, as I, see value in just supporting this present "drain the swamp" appearing activity of Team Trum., I say abstain from introducing the "Zionist" problem as we are in emergency status now and its really about "stayin' alive." But I will never appear rah rah for Trump or Repubs or "conservatives" or Fox News. Satan or Lucifer is the real problem for all and Christ is the only solution for all.

Go to about 30: minutes in and listen for about 15 minutes to get their worldview.

James Gilliland w/ Jordan Sather ~ The Taboo End of the Rabbit Hole
    BoldVA5D
    Published on Feb 12, 2018

Here is an "anti-Zionist" interpretation of current swamp takedown activities in our US and world governments.

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

Sunday February 11, 2018
    Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton Is An ISRAELI Spy
    by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

ISRAELI Mossad agent Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton
    admires her 'handler' Benjamin Netanyahu
    source source

UNITED States of America - It can now be reported that the recent resignation of Department of Justice head of counter-intelligence David Laufman confirms a Defense Intelligence criminal counter-intelligence investigation involving a massive ISRAELI espionage operation that has been directed against the United States government, its compromised intelligence agencies, the U.S. media, as well as all members of the United States Congress.

The liaison aka the bag lady for the ISRAELI Mossad is none other than Khazarian Jew, former U.S. First Lady and U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton.

It should be noted that during the 1980s while employed at the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, Hillary's law partners were the late Vince Foster and none other than convicted ISRAELI espionage spy Jonathan Pollard.

Pollard did more damage to America's national security than any individual in the history of the United States, including the noted Rosenbergs.

Compromised members of Congress tied to the ISRAELI spy ring include:

Also North American ISRAELI Mossad chief, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

Note: We will have more names to add to the list in our next intelligence briefings, including the role of Corker's bag lady Marsha Blackburn.

Attachment 9676

source

Reference: The aforementioned TREASONOUS Representatives and Senators continue to support the junior George W. BushFRAUD-Clinton-Obama-Biden instigated wars in the Middle East, including the current ISRAELI escalation and aggression against the sovereign nation of Syria.

The aforementioned filth also continue to support the illegal destabilization of the Russian Ukraine on behalf of NAZI Khazarian Jewish Israeli interests all to support the imperialistic designs of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and NAZI Khazarian Jew and financial terrorist George Soros.

Compromised media types include David Corn of Mother Jones, Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, independent journalist and former Dukakis campaign manager, Susan Estrich, Paul Gigot of FOX News, Dana Bash of CNN, her brother former CIA official Jeremy Bash of MSNBC, Wolf Blitzer of CNN, David Ignatius of the Washington Post and Mark Knolar of CBS.

Assisting Defense Intelligence in this investigation is none other than former Washington Post reporter, now employed at PBS, journalist Mark Shields, while former Democrat U.S. Senator Al Franken of Minnesota is helping blow the whistle on this TREASONOUS scrum that inhabits the Congress and the media.

P.S. We can also divulge that the ISRAELI Mossad espionage also targeted current U.S. Senator and American Patriot Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky, and none other that former U.S. Vice President, now year 2000 DULY ELECTED U.S. President Albert Gore Jr. of Carthage, Tennessee.

The current Defense Intelligence investigation has now connected the dots reference the ISRAELI Mossad, U.S. CIA, the U.S. NSA, BRITISH intelligence GCHQ, the Department of Homeland Security, and the noted Fusion Center as being involved in massive CAPITAL HIGH TREASON against the American People.

P.P.S. At this hour, U.S. President Donald Trump remains somewhat helpless and cornered.

Here is a recent example of Jordan being interviewed on another channel.

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/...aeli-spies.jpg

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/...-Netanyahu.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Sunday February 11, 2018
    Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton Is An ISRAELI Spy
    by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

Dachsie, do you believe Tom Heneghan is a credible reporter? I always thought he fit into the Benjamin Fulford category.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Sigh, relying on alien greys to usher forth utopia in zion could only boost utube views I imagine.

No, imo the rabid holes have no end, everything will forever be undone. My side is anti-zion truth and non-glamorous toilet bowl cleaning Republic

Well unless ofcourse Trump turns into a tidybowl guy. Lol

Consciousness really has no use, unless given commandment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Dachsie, do you believe Tom Heneghan is a credible reporter? I always thought he fit into the Benjamin Fulford category.
    [/COLOR]
    I have been listening to youtube videos of Stew Webb and Tom Heneghan for about a year.

Both of them say that have been attacked as way Targeted Individuals are - sonar weapons, car wrecks, heart attacks.

Hope they have not been turned into robots for the bad side but still listen to them regularly.

Their main theme is the Bush Clinton Fraud
    and
    Leo Wanta trillions about to be returned to U S government -- that one is a huge question mark to me.

Do not really know about him or them, but will say Heneghan seems intelligent and does seem to bring forth prescient information before it actually turns out to actually be true.

Was listening to Stew Webb 20 years ago on Dr. Stan's shows but Dr. Stan kicked him off when he got a little too descriptive of what was going on in Sedalia Colorado castle in summer and winter solstice darkside celebrations.

Heneghan always tries to keep Stew Webb from getting off on the Leonard Melman, Larry Mizelle tangent and does seem to deliver some good insights.

Don't know much about Fulford except that years ago I decided he was a deceiver and avoided anything by him.

That article by Heneghan I posted sets forth what seems like the big elephant in the living room interpretation of what is going on now, but Q and almost every other alternative media completely avoids even hinting at that likely hypothesis.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (13th February 2018),PatColo (13th February 2018)

Thanks

Great writeup on Jordan Sather, Dachsie. He's an impressive YTer; started his channel only ~1 year ago, and mostly with just a marked up whiteboard & him talking, today he's at 114 K subs. IIRC, last Oct/Nov he was cruising around 70K subs, but he got on the Q analysis train & his subs jumped another ~50%. He only passed the 100K mark in Jan.

He seems to keep his YTs 'clean' of anti zio talk, but I've seen it at his twitter,
    https://twitter.com/DestroyIllusion/...31820649259008
    ^ & seen several others; at least once I saw where he put (((echo parenthesis))) around some perp's name.

Corsi's decode of the latest Q on the CBTS Stream this morning... through #751 which is still the latest Q drop.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5GHB7qIm96M/h...F3wXMmcKQII8CA 41:42
    Feb 13 MORNING Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODING Q-posts #748-751 IRAN UK NUKE THREATS

5.9K views
    5 hours ago

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    He's an impressive YTer; started his channel only ~1 year ago, and mostly with just a marked up whiteboard & him talking, today he's at 114 K subs. IIRC, last Oct/Nov he was cruising around 70K subs, but he got on the Q analysis train & his subs jumped another ~50%. He only passed the 100K mark in Jan.
    Wonder what Jordan does for his day job. Seems to spend a lot of time traveling to conferences and making videos, buy has no visible means of support.
    Maybe he makes a living from Patrion donations or YouTube related income, though I do not think his videos are monetized. Maybe his other web presences are the conduit for income.

Still, as you say, his rise in subscribers on YT has been meteoric and I just wonder how he is supporting himself and his son. Hope he is not in the employ of some silent moneyed partner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Wonder what Jordan does for his day job. Seems to spend a lot of time traveling to conferences and making videos, buy has no visible means of support.
    Maybe he makes a living from Patrion donations or YouTube related income, though I do not think his videos are monetized. Maybe his other web presences are the conduit for income.

Still, as you say, his rise in subscribers on YT has been meteoric and I just wonder how he is supporting himself and his son. Hope he is not in the employ of some silent moneyed partner.
    yeah he's the Rent Boy for some old perv sugardaddy. J/K!

I watched one of his AMAs, or whatever he called it, where he just does a livestream and picks questions from the chat. Said his day job is, being a personal workout/life/nutrition trainer, to private clients. Dropped out of college after 1-2 years, concluding it was a waste of time/$. Worked in a health food/vitamin shop for a few years, where he said he did most of his waking up.

His Patreon https://www.patreon.com/jordansather doesn't disclose what he's bringing in monthly; but he has a hefty 672 patrons... guessing he's pulling a couple K+/month from that many peeps, imagining ~$3/mo from the average patron? And he has Paypal, & crypto avenues to send him $ also.

He also has at least a couple affiliate programs, IIRC he's in with Virtual Shield, and just today I see he's on board with this CBD Oil seller, guessing he gets 10% commish on referred sales?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9lbn3bkROBc/h...n0LIePH-u5MNlA 9:27
    Mainstream Doctors WON'T Tell You About This..

• 5 hours ago

Oh, and his obligatory 'store', Destroying the Illusion Apparel & Accessories - https://goo.gl/X99wTD

So I'd be surprised if he's not pulling in at least $5K/month, prolly more, between all those. Pretty impressive, for a latter-20-something college dropout.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th February 2018)

Thanks

Good info, thank you.

Only thing I question is the

"the Rent Boy for some old perv sugardaddy" idea.

The "perv" involved may be the powers that be seeing he was usable for his mind shaping ideas. New form of MK Ultra. Believe he made it clear he has a live in girlfriend and is exclusively hetero. But as always, who knows for sure?

P.S.
    There is some YouTube channel, can't name it now, that devotes itself to calculating approximate income from YT the larger channels make.
    For example, the Pure Living for Life people are said to get about 138 thousand dollars a year.
    People just request channels to look at and channel owner does it.