Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: "Shit is going down..."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: "Shit is going down..."

away from comp most of the week; getting caught up.

Last drop yest 17:14 ET, #1144. https://qanonposts.com

I was more tuned to MSM than usual this past week. Syria Syria-- weird how "L" (CNN/MSNBC) & "R" (FOX) come together on these (((deep state/greater izzy))) related matters. No dissent; no doubt about Assad's chem weapons nonsense; no questioning whether the US has any place "retaliating" against such a nonsense FF story.

A little more clarity from Q re acknowledging Syria FF and the true game afoot would be appreciated.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    away from comp most of the week; getting caught up.

Last drop yest 17:14 ET, #1144. https://qanonposts.com

I was more tuned to MSM than usual this past week. Syria Syria-- weird how "L" (CNN/MSNBC) & "R" (FOX) come together on these (((deep state/greater izzy))) related matters. No dissent; no doubt about Assad's chem weapons nonsense; no questioning whether the US has any place "retaliating" against such a nonsense FF story.

A little more clarity from Q re acknowledging Syria FF and the true game afoot would be appreciated.
    about an hour ago,

Apr 13 2018 22:07:44Q!xowAT4Z3VQ 1032326
    Trust POTUS.
    Sparrow Red.
    Missiles only.
    Intel good.
    Q

^ sorry but if Q's vouching for the "Intel" re the "Assad chem attack" FF BS, I'm just about done with Q!! Too much cryptic carrot-stick nonsense, not enough corresponding action. And now this re Syria...
    Q
    stick ur
    red sparrow
    where the
    sun
    don't
    shine.
    PC

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Horn (13th April 2018)

Thanks

^ sorry but if Q's vouching for the "Intel" re the "Assad chem attack" FF BS, I'm just about done with Q!! Too much cryptic carrot-stick nonsense, not enough corresponding action. And now this re Syria...
    Q looking more Qosher every day lately... "Iran next", fuq u Q!! take another qosher April shower!! U stink of gefilte fish!!
    https://qanonposts.com/

https://qanonposts.com/images/03a0f2...8cc03b99b.jpeg

Apr 14 2018 14:24:45Q!xowAT4Z3VQ 1041555
    Expand your thinking.
    The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
    Iran next.
    Trust the plan!
    April SHOWERS.
    [SHOWERS].
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    Q

Thanks

Q looking more Qosher every day lately... "Iran next", fuq u Q!! take another qosher April shower!! U stink of gefilte fish!!
    https://qanonposts.com/

Apr 14 2018 14:24:45Q!xowAT4Z3VQ 1041555
    Expand your thinking.
    The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
    Iran next.
    Trust the plan!
    April SHOWERS.
    [SHOWERS].
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    Q
    So apparently Jerome Christo-Zio Corsi came on CBTS Stream today during Warriors game-- I didn't listen of course, but was just listening to a bit of the 24/7 chatters, and one of them tipped off that Corsi took the view that Assad's guilty as charged with the "chem weapon attack" FF. With that LIE as foundation for whatever else Corsi might have to say re Q's last 2 post-Syria-bombing drops (#1145, 1146), I just can't muster any interest in listening to any of it...

But apparently, someone raised w/Corsi drop #1113 where Q quoted an anon who matter-of-factly ref'd the "Syria FF", which Q didn't dispute in his reply. But the chatters said Corsi cited a later Q drop (#?) which inferred Q was on board with the kosher FF Assad chem attack fable.

Pretty aggravated with the whole Q thing collapsing so pathetically related to this Syria BS-- though I'd already adapted to Corsi's zio-poison wrt his (intl) "decoding"... namely, just ignore it!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z7fQwczsks8/h...JGyqfBs2h_fYCg1:18:33

April 14 Dr. Jerome Corsi Decodes QANON Re Current News

4.3K views
    3 hours ago

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Just amazin how you'd have all these persons placed together figuring out some cryptic codespeak cannot even see an answer to a 1-1 problem.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Pat i'm getting unconfirmed reports that U.S. is moving all dependents out of overseas military bases?

Do you have any sauce on this?

Confirm or deny?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th April 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Pat i'm getting unconfirmed reports that U.S. is moving all dependents out of overseas military bases?

Do you have any sauce on this?

Confirm or deny?
    nope, first I've heard. who/what's your source?

separately, I couldn't resist listening to the Corsi visit w CBTS stream I pointed to above-- as I sort through my dismay on this Q/Syria thingee. Again,

4.3K views
    3 hours ago

^ Jump right to 1:12:40 for the top of the question about the "Assad chem attack" FF pretext for yesterday's fireworks.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Okay, so I'm not actually into or trusting of any of this Q information, but I've actually been in the habit of listening to X22 report for a while now and lately he really seems like he's bought into it and he's been mentioning it in a lot of his videos. Anyway, I'm just posting his latest here in case some are interested. He seems to have a different interpretation of what Trump just did in Syria--he seems to think that Trump was attacking/hitting Deep State assets in Syria. As you can see from the comments, some are totally on board with this interpretation, while others think it's total BS. I guess time will tell.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

cheka. (16th April 2018),PatColo (14th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

nope, first I've heard. who/what's your source?

separately, I couldn't resist listening to the Corsi visit w CBTS stream I pointed to above-- as I sort through my dismay on this Q/Syria thingee. Again,

4.3K views
    3 hours ago

^ Jump right to 1:12:40 for the top of the question about the "Assad chem attack" FF pretext for yesterday's fireworks.

It seemed to die off so i looked at some other sources for breaking news on twitter and forums, couldn't find anything else about it so prolly just a rumor

I did watch this vid on SGTreport these people are monsters, PEDOVORES.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th April 2018),StreetsOfGold (16th April 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    It seemed to die off so i looked at some other sources for breaking news on twitter and forums, couldn't find anything else about it so prolly just a rumor

I did watch this vid on SGTreport these people are monsters, PEDOVORES.
    Sean/SGT just posted this; I'll cross post to the PG thread.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uy0bF-PFpFI/h...dY7QbmvjkgVNBg10:58

THE WORLD MUST KNOW. #PureEvil #HellOnEarth
    2K views
    16 minutes ago