Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

  1. #1
    Zinc
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    I'm having trouble trading my QBits in for GoldenShield. Can anyone tell me which crypto-exchange I need to use? I'm still new at this.

  2. #2
    Moderator madfranks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,374
    Thanks
    6,942
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 3,785 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Try Cryptsy - they have a reputation for hosting a ton of exchanges. I haven't verified if they trade those specific coins you mentioned though.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

  3. #3
    Bitcoin Miner Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,245
    Thanks
    5,725
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 3,915 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by JexEdom553 View Post
    I'm having trouble trading my QBits in for GoldenShield. Can anyone tell me which crypto-exchange I need to use? I'm still new at this.
    QuBits is only listed on Cryptopia and GoldenShields aren't even available yet.

    http://goldenshield.io/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

    madfranks (7th November 2017)

  5. #4
    Moderator madfranks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,374
    Thanks
    6,942
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 3,785 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    QuBits is only listed on Cryptopia and GoldenShields aren't even available yet.

    http://goldenshield.io/
    LOL I can't even keep up with all the new alt coins anymore. I always thought litecoin would be the strong #2 coin, but it's hardly in the top 10 now.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

  6. #5
    Bitcoin Miner Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,245
    Thanks
    5,725
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 3,915 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    LOL I can't even keep up with all the new alt coins anymore. I always thought litecoin would be the strong #2 coin, but it's hardly in the top 10 now.
    Yeah, I hope you didn't have any coins at Cryptsy. They went under. Vern fled to China. I lost close to 50k in crypto's I had stored there.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

  7. #6
    Moderator madfranks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,374
    Thanks
    6,942
    Thanked 7,610 Times in 3,785 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Yeah, I hope you didn't have any coins at Cryptsy. They went under. Vern fled to China. I lost close to 50k in crypto's I had stored there.
    Holy crap! I'm sorry to hear that! I had a couple thousand worldcoin at cryptsy, but that's not worth that much so I'm not too bothered by it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that Iím very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

  8. #7
    Bitcoin Miner Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,245
    Thanks
    5,725
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 3,915 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Holy crap! I'm sorry to hear that! I had a couple thousand worldcoin at cryptsy, but that's not worth that much so I'm not too bothered by it.
    It was an expensive lesson. Even though Cryptsy was based in the United States, it was a false sense of trust. Since then I've only used exchanges for exchanging different cryptos. As soon as I complete my transactions I move my coins out of the exchange and into a wallet I control.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

    madfranks (8th November 2017)

  10. #8
    Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,882
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 662 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.

    VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

    madfranks (8th November 2017)

  12. #9
    Unobtanium Dogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    13,674
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.
    Oldy moldy, Member!

    Welcome back !

    U been missed!

    Tho wld be not surprised to see you leave quicker than u came!

    Tho I suspect, your post is limited to the topic only here thread wise only!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

  13. #10
    Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,882
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 662 Posts

    Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Oldy moldy, Member!

    Welcome back !

    U been missed!

    Tho wld be not surprised to see you leave quicker than u came!

    Tho I suspect, your post is limited to the topic only here thread wise only!
    Good to see you still around!

    I've been popping in every now and then, and will try to do so more often.

    VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •