Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.
    I am familiar with shapeshift.io - it's a pretty cool service!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I am familiar with shapeshift.io - it's a pretty cool service!
    I figured that many would know, but I was throwing it out there for any wondering.

Pretty slick.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.
    Yeah I've seen them, but thought the fees were a little higher than centralized exchanges.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Good to see you still around!

I've been popping in every now and then, and will try to do so more often.
    Shit Mon

This forum, has been taken over by the cockroaches, but with some still, potential. (good people) (sorta) But sadly most here now are they that have driven some very dam people off and away.

I am a hardheaded sortaguy. (lone voice0

Mainly sirG may your life be good , and for dam sure If you can stomatic it , check in more often, As you know there are some very sick puppy's here.

May things be good for you!

Peace bro.. Again may life be good for you..!

Read and plainly the idots are huge now here, sad

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Read and plainly the idots are huge now here, sad

We love you too, Dogman.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    We love you too, Dogman.
    Kissy kissy..Some here are still sane..Be well in your life. (you I still hold with great respect, along with the dimensioning few still here )

I still hold the idiots have in time driven off many great people. And are in the majority here now, most sane fokes when on in life, have said fuck it , which is very good and reengaged in real life, not a agenda driven dream.

Sort of like cooking, take a sauce or what ever that is too thin, low heat and things will thicken up. What the idiots here have done over the last 5 or so years

Sadly, If you look at the web, the very same actors here now , have driven many web forums into extenuation or into nothing.

I precinct here that the same, will turn this forum into the same echo chamber as the heheheh.
    http://www.truthinourtime.com/forum/activity.php.

Major sad..But such is life, people do move on, as I will in my own way, then the time is right.

And I probably will not post here because there are better things in life, to occupy my time, as short as it will be. if i can live a tad longer to enjoy it)

Peace ass hats. I know I have no regrets , do you?

At the end?

But sadly I predict this forum will turn into another echo chamber, mostly hate driven from agenda driven bastards.

But such is ife, nothing lasts forever, everything conceived by man has an maybe unseen expiration sticker on it.

Attachment 9424

Peace!

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."