Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AI will be your god

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Re: AI will be your god

I can honestly say that AI wont be my GOD.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Carfax and Autocheck (Experian) are building the databases for automobiles (commercial term = motor vehicles). I knew they had the new car dealers’ service departments on board, I’m not the least bit surprised they got the oil change places on board.

On another note, Mars (as in the candy bar company) acquired Veterinary Corporation of American last January and recently VCA has been buying up locally owned vet clinics right and left. It’s very distressing. VCA is all about up selling.
    If it before used to cost $35 to take your pet to the veterinarian, and a usually valid diagnosis and treatment. It will now cost $700 or more, with all types of high tech tests, but lacking in physical examination, leading to frequent mistaken diagnosis, and overtreatment. To avoid these payment shocks most people would prefer to buy a pet insurance that costs you $60 per month, a small cost to pay for peace of mind aye?

These corporate assholes destroy everything of value.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

agnut (15th December 2017),midnight rambler (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

excellent, 3 thumbs up, AI is a deception because its premise is the evolution theory, it is sold to us as a the the next step of human evolution.

"Hegelian Artilectic?" Aethereal Intelligences vs. Quantum Aliens...
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

These corporate assholes destroy everything of value.
    the more one chase money the more it loses value... just like happiness.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

agnut (15th December 2017)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Plug this into your threat matrix: what happens when autonomous AI independently replicates nanotechnology to solely serve its own interests exclusive of mankind?

HINT: you’ll never see it, literally.

http://batr.org/utopia/011618.htmlhttp://batr.org/utopia/011618.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

this article presents the absolute worse case scenario... but since we are being poisoned from all sides, human mass die offs are on the menu. Forget about the 10 billion here below

the more knowledge the more complexities, and the only shortcut to prevent oblivion is the christ consciousness. The bible is correct... it just doesnt explain it well, on purpose of course

Check out the chart where "World Population has reached 7 billion on October 31, 2011, is projected to reach 8 billion in 2023, 9 billion in 2037, and 10 billion people in the year 2055."

Thanks

in fact the video I posted above is the analysis of this CHILLING lecture!!!
    last 10mins about CERN

D-Wave Systems
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Wave_Systems

"They" are not good nor evil... "they" just don't care about you, the way you do not care about an ant @17:45min

This is exactly what separates "good" and "evil", it is the "care" level... every time we do not care, we make another step toward evil. But every human knows this intuitively... and of course "enforcing good" is a cake walk

Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th January 2018)

Thanks

same can be done from human brainwaves into robots.. silent assimilation in progress

===================
    Scientists Put a Worm Brain in a Lego Robot Body - And It Worked
    The brainwaves of a roundworm drove a Lego robot. VIDEO
    https://www.sciencealert.com/scienti...orm-connectome

humans brains to become AI's DNA servers?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

What really concerns me is the 5G grid that is coming down the pipe.

The technology they have access to is so far beyond anything we see in RL and it's their system, no getting around it.

Total surveillance!

Personal expression will need to be sanctioned.

Everyone in the system will be chipped.

All electronic, no cash.

You see where we are and where we are headed.

Total dominance.

Not long to go now.