Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AI will be your god

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: AI will be your god

Right now i'm more concerned with the two legged types who want to control all.

"Twitter will monitor users behavior off platform". Wait, what? http://mashable.com/2017/11/17/twitter-hate-speech-symbols-december-18/ …

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPA4J26V4AAbMyZ.jpg:large

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

i read a piece about mortgage companies now looking beyond fico - adding profiling, looking at applicants' internet activities. deny loans...or jack up interest rate because you are skype wise?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (12th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

interesting to say the least... we clearly can see here where the ancient knowledge got corrupted/inverted, which is why ((they)) a fond of mythologies

Church of AI Godmother Superior Sophia : Way of the Future
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Artificial intelligence + "virtual reality" = Project Bluebeam on steroids = (((they))) will make you see and believe anything (((they))) want you to. Well, most of you...not all of us.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

http://research.nvidia.com/publicati...ge-Translation

http://research.nvidia.com/sites/def..._for_press.png

The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    i read a piece about mortgage companies now looking beyond fico - adding profiling, looking at applicants' internet activities. deny loans...or jack up interest rate because you are skype wise?
    Total Information Awareness.

The Kosher System plans to know EVERYTHING about you...even more than you yourself consciously do.

I was surprised to see that my kid's insurance company had mileage data on file from her recent oil changes...WTF?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th December 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

The Kosher System plans to know EVERYTHING about you...even more than you yourself consciously do.

I was surprised to see that my kid's insurance company had mileage data on file from her recent oil changes...WTF?
    Wow. Privacy will be harder and harder to maintain. The line between corporations and government is getting blurry.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th December 2017)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

Carfax and Autocheck (Experian) are building the databases for automobiles (commercial term = motor vehicles). I knew they had the new car dealers’ service departments on board, I’m not the least bit surprised they got the oil change places on board.

On another note, Mars (as in the candy bar company) acquired Veterinary Corporation of American last January and recently VCA has been buying up locally owned vet clinics right and left. It’s very distressing. VCA is all about up selling.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th December 2017)