Thread: Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve

Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve: State’s New Silver Gold Bullion Depository

AUSTIN, Texas (Nov. 15, 2017) – The Texas Bullion Depository took a step closer becoming operational earlier this month when officials announced the location of the new facility. The creation of a state bullion depository in Texas represents a power shift away from the federal government to the state, and it provides a blueprint that could ultimately end the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money.

Gov. Greg Abbot signed legislation creating the state gold bullion and precious metal depository in June of 2015. The facility will not only provide a secure place for individuals, business, cities, counties, government agencies and even other countries to store gold and other precious metals, the law also creates a mechanism to facilitate the everyday use of gold and silver in business transactions. In short, a person will be able to deposit gold or silver in the depository and pay other people through electronic means or checks – in sound money.

https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2...ps04a144b5.jpg

Earlier this summer, Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar announced Austin-based Lone Star Tangible Assets will build and operate the Texas Bullion Depository.

On Nov. 3, the company announced it will construct the facility in the city of Leander, located about 30 miles northwest of Austin. According to the Community Impact Newspaper, the Leander City Council has approved an economic development agreement with Lone Star. Construction of the depository is expected to begin in early 2018. Lone Star officials say it will take about a year to complete construction of the 60,000-square-foot secure facility located on a 10-acre campus.

The depository will operate out of Lone Star’s existing facilities during construction. It will provide services nationwide beginning in early 2018, with international services to be offered in the future phases, according to Community Impact.

“This state-of-the-art facility will provide tremendous benefits to the citizens of Leander and will give Texans a secure facility right here in the Lone Star State where their gold and precious metals will be kept safe and close at hand,” Hegar said in the press release.

Silver & Gold Are Physical Not Fiat: Central Bankers Would Rather Reset Into Another Fiat Contrivance Than Face Justice!
    The Texas Bullion Depository has already established an online presence. You can visit the depository website HERE.

According to an article in the Star-Telegram, state officials want a facility ‘with an e-commerce component that also provides for secure physical storage for Bullion.’ Officials say plans for a depository should include online services that would let customers accept, transfer and withdraw bullion deposits and related fees.

https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2...ng?w=588&h=434

By making gold and silver available for regular, daily transactions by the general public, the new law has the potential for wide-reaching effect.

Professor William Greene is an expert on constitutional tender and said in a paper for the Mises Institute that when people in multiple states actually start using gold and silver instead of Federal Reserve notes, it would effectively nullify the [zionist foreign controlled] Federal Reserve and end the federal government’s monopoly on money.

“Over time, as residents of the state use both Federal Reserve notes and silver and gold coins, the fact that the coins hold their value more than Federal Reserve notes do ~ will lead to a ‘reverse Gresham’s Law’ effect, where good money (gold and silver coins) will drive out bad money (Federal Reserve notes).

How Deep State Keynesian Central Banks Have Been Creating The Next Financial Crisis
    U.S. Dollar Just Died In China & Russia: Russia’s Sberbank Begins Physical Gold Trading On Shanghai Exchange
    “As this happens, a cascade of events can begin to occur, including the flow of real wealth toward the state’s treasury, an influx of banking business from outside of the state – as people in other states carry out their desire to bank with sound money – and an eventual outcry against the use of Federal Reserve notes for any transactions.”

U.S. Dollar Has Declined To 1/1300 Ounce Of Gold Since 1971
    Russia & China Using Gold To Pave The Way To Economic Independence
    University of Houston political science professor Brandon Rottinghaus called the development of a state gold depository a step toward independence.

“This is another in a long line of ways to make Texas more self-reliant and less tethered to the federal government. The financial impact is small but the political impact is telling, Many conservatives are interested in returning to the gold standard and circumvent the Federal reserve in whatever small way they can.”

The Texas gold depository will create a mechanism to challenge the federal government’s monopoly on money and provides a blueprint for other states to follow. If the majority of states controlled their own supply of gold, it could conceivably make the [zionist foreign controlled] Federal Reserve completely irrelevant.

State bullion depositories are one of four steps states can take to help bring down the Fed.

Idaho Pass Bills To Remove “Capital Gains Taxes” On Gold & Silver
    Arizona Governor Signs Bill Nullifying Capital Gains Taxes On Legal Tender Of Gold And Silver: Legalizing The United States Constitution

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2017/1...on-depository/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Palladium
    Thanks

Re: Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve

I live in Texas and I just now read this - what an idea!

The only question (burning) is who will protect us from the scoundrels in Texas politics (there have been a plentiful supply of those - ala Lyndon Johnson, etc.) who follow Abbot and decide to sneak in and "borrow" (another word for "Texas theft") some of the gold, supposed to be held in situ for safe keeping, and use it to earn money as in "money changers" and "loan granters", and risk taking ventures, in hopes of making a killing off MY GOLD (if I were to actually go get some, that is).

Does anyone TRUST that ANY government, Texas or any other state, will truly live up to and HONOR its commitments to keep your gold on hand for you to reclaim *anytime* you want to?

And even if the Texas politicians suddenly, unexpectedly, and uncharacteristically, GOT RELIGEON and did indeed honor their commitment not to "use" your gold while they are "holding" it for you, what is to keep the Prexy (of the US, that is) from sending in the marines (ala Ike as per Little Rock, 1958), and just confiscating all the Gold on deposit, and then magnanimously leaving the folks at the Texas depository a bunch of IOU's from the Federal Reserve System in exchange for that real, physical, actual metallic G O L D!

No sir, after thinking about it (while I am writing this post), I ain't gonna' bite.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post

The only question (burning) is who will protect us from the scoundrels in Texas politics (there have been a plentiful supply of those - ala Lyndon Johnson, etc.) who follow Abbot and decide to sneak in and "borrow" (another word for "Texas theft") some of the gold, supposed to be held in situ for safe keeping, and use it to earn money as in "money changers" and "loan granters", and risk taking ventures, in hopes of making a killing off MY GOLD (if I were to actually go get some, that is).

Does anyone TRUST that ANY government, Texas or any other state, will truly live up to and HONOR its commitments to keep your gold on hand for you to reclaim *anytime* you want to?

And even if the Texas politicians suddenly, unexpectedly, and uncharacteristically, GOT RELIGEON and did indeed honor their commitment not to "use" your gold while they are "holding" it for you, what is to keep the Prexy (of the US, that is) from sending in the marines (ala Ike as per Little Rock, 1958), and just confiscating all the Gold on deposit, and then magnanimously leaving the folks at the Texas depository a bunch of IOU's from the Federal Reserve System in exchange for that real, physical, actual metallic G O L D!

No sir, after thinking about it (while I am writing this post), I ain't gonna' bite.

Still it takes guts and insight in the first place, so go TEXAS.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Texas Gold Bullion Depository sounds a bit like Texas School Book Depository...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Dr. Edwin Vieira addresses your concerns. Question is, Have the people invoved in this mission put any safeguards in place?

Without an absolutely enforceable constitutional guarantee—and by that is meant a guarantee enforceable directly by the people themselves, because they either hold their gold in their own hands or themselves physically control the depositories in which their gold is secure—rogue public officials and their clients in the banking cartel and “the financial community” can be expected to ferret out one means or another to change to their special advantage the rate of redemption (as it was serially altered after 1933) or even to eliminate it entirely (as it was in 1933 domestically and 1971 internationally).
    Dr. Edwin M. Vieira Jr. http://bit.ly/2fuNFkp Scroll to the bottom of the page to read Dr. Vieira Jr.’s bill drafts

http://constitutionalmilitia.org
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I'm going to open an account when they get up and running with a limited deposit and see how it goes. I would not bet the farm on them but it could be a good public utility.