Thread: Should Have Left Them In Jail" - Trump Slams UCLA Player's Parents Indignation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Should Have Left Them In Jail" - Trump Slams UCLA Player's Parents Indignation

A clearly frustrated President Trump raged over Twitter this afternoon at the father of a UCLA basketball player who downplayed Trump’s importance in getting his son released from shoplifting charges in China...

Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2017

As a reminder, LaVar's son, LiAngelo, and two other players were arrested and accused of shoplifting from a Louis Vuitton store while the UCLA basketball team was on a trip to China for its season-opening game.

The players faced potential jail sentences for the charge, but Trump reportedly spoke to Chinese President Xi Jinping about resolving the situation. The players were released, and landed in the United States last week.

Trump took credit for their release, and questioned in a tweet whether the players would thank him.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...1119_ball1.jpg

The players subsequently held a press conference last week and apologized for the incident and thanked Trump.

However, as The Hill reports, ESPN on Friday asked LaVar Ball, the outspoken father of LiAngelo and Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, about Trump’s role in bringing his son back to the United States.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...1119_ball2.jpg

"Who?" Ball responded.

"What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."

"As long as my boy's back here, I'm fine," LaVar Ball told ESPN.

"I'm happy with how things were handled. A lot of people like to say a lot of things that they thought happened over there. Like I told him, 'They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.'

I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn't define him."
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Should Have Left Them In Jail" - Trump Slams UCLA Player's Parents Indignation

What a Cuck!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Should Have Left Them In Jail" - Trump Slams UCLA Player's Parents Indignation

Mark (((Left v Right))) Dice; can kill it at 4m,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/agmMiEXd5Qw/h...MuGLUIaWe30TqQ 4:31
    CNN Host Humiliated by Idiot LaVar Ball 😂

• 3 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One

LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One

In an extraordinary interview Monday with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on “CNN Tonight,” Lavar Ball, father of UCLA Basketball’s LiAngelo Ball, explained that President Donald Trump would have gotten a “thank you” from him had he flown his son and the other two detained players home from China.

The players were being held in China for shoplifting while in the country for a basketball game.

Saturday, LaVar Ball refused to acknowledge Trump’s role in getting the three players home, to which Trump responded by saying he should have left the basketball players in jail.

Cuomo pressed Ball to thank Trump, but Ball said he would only thank the president had he let the trio come home with him on his plane.

“I would have said thank you if he put him on his plane and took him home,” the elder Ball told Cuomo. “Then I would have said thank you, Mr. Trump, for taking my boys out of China and bringing them back to the U.S. There’s a lot of room on that plane. I would have said thank you kindly for that.”

Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent

Gold
    Thanks

Re: LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One

“I would have said thank you if he put him on his plane and took him home,” the elder Ball told Cuomo. “Then I would have said thank you, Mr. Trump, for taking my boys out of China and bringing them back to the U.S. There’s a lot of room on that plane. I would have said thank you kindly for that.”

He should have just apologized for being an asshole, or kept his mouth shut, but instead had to double down on being an arrogant entitled piece of shit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SWRichmond For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: LaVar Ball: I Would Have Thanked Trump If He Flew Son, Teammates on Air Force One

These idiot coons are the gifts that keep giving

Trump will win in a electoral and popular landslide in 2020 the likes of which a generation has not seen
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

http://images.performgroup.com/di/li...pg?t=961595734

However, the most interesting element of the show is its exploration of LaVar's relationship with Tina. Viewers will learn how they met and what her parents initially thought of him.

"My daughter told me she she had a boyfriend, and being that I'm white and he's black, I didn't know how to take that at first," Tina's father, Robert, said. "I probably didn't take it very well."

More than two decades later, LaVar is still by her side, helping Tina recover from a massive stroke she suffered just before UCLA began its journey to to the Elite Eight in last year's NCAA Tournament. The effects left her partially paralyzed and prevented her from traveling to Brooklyn, N.Y., with the rest of her family to attend the NBA Draft. But LaVar and Tina's folks have shunned hiring a speech therapist to work with their girl. Instead, they'll help her get get back to normal, the same way they do everything — as a family.

https://bckonline.com/wp-content/upl...17/09/Tina.jpg
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

She looks so happy.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Can't find a fuck to give for that negro or his coal burner girlfriend
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!