Thread: Rose Accused By 8 Women Of Nudity, 'Groping' And Lewd Phone Calls

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Rose Accused By 8 Women Of Nudity, 'Groping' And Lewd Phone Calls

Update 2 (6:39pm EST): Following his suspension from both CBS and PBS, Charlie Rose has just issued the following statement admitting that he has "behaved insensitively at times" which has left him "greatly embarrassed." Here is Rose's full statement:

In my 45 years of journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

It's essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.
    My statement in full. pic.twitter.com/3kvFrqF2dT
    — Charlie Rose (@charlierose) November 20, 2017

Update 1: As we expected, PBS and CBS News have reportedly suspended Charlie Rose following the allegations that he sexually harassed eight women in the workplace..

PBS, which airs Rose’s self-titled interview program, said Monday they were suspending the production of the show and will halt scheduled airings.

CBS News also announced Rose would be suspended from their network after news of the allegations broke. Rose is a co-host the network’s morning show, “CBS This Morning” and is a contributing correspondent to its newsmagazine “60 Minutes.”

Seeing as Rose's days as a preeminent TV news reporter may be coming to an end, this video has been making the rounds on Twitter, in which Rose can be seen groping his"CBS This Morning" co-host Norah O'Donnell...

FLASHBACK @CBSThisMorning from 04/21/16 -> @CharlieRose offers to spank @NorahODonnell after watching a viral video on a spanking lemur #TTT pic.twitter.com/i1oP1HS9eo
    — Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) November 20, 2017

It seems like not a day goes by without new allegations of sexual abuse or harassment being levied against a major figure in media or entertainment – and Monday was no exception.

Earlier in the day, the New York Times announced it would suspend White House reporter Glenn Thrush following reports that he harassed and propositioned young female reporters working with him at Politico and the Times.

And just minutes ago, the Washington Post reported that eight women have come forward to accuse legendary Emmy-winning broadcast journalist Charlie Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, and groping their breasts, butts or generals.

The women were either employees or aspired to work for Rose at “the Charlie Rose Show”. The alleged harassment spans from the late 1990s to as recently as 2011. The women ranged in age between 21 to 37 at the time the harassment took place. Rose, 75, has a show that airs on PBS. He also co-hosts “CBS This Morning” and is a contributing correspondent at “60 Minutes”.

His PBS show also airs on Bloomberg TV.

According to WaPo, there are striking commonalities in the accounts of the women. For all of the women, reporters interviewed friends, colleagues or family members who said the women had confided in them about aspects of the incidents. Three of the eight spoke on the record. Five of the alleged victims spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of Rose’s stature in the industry, his power over their careers and his notoriously volatile temper.
    Rose supplied a rambling statement to the Post where he acknowledged that some of his behavior may have been untoward…

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

Most of the women said Rose alternated between fury and flattery in his interactions with them. Five described Rose putting his hand on their legs, sometimes their upper thigh, in what they said seemed like a test to gauge their reactions. Two said that while they were working for Rose at his residences or were traveling with him on business, he emerged from the shower and walked naked in front of them. One said he groped her buttocks at a staff party.

One woman, Reah Bravo was an intern and then associate producer for Rose’s PBS show beginning in 2007. In interviews, she described unwanted sexual advances while working for Rose at his private waterfront estate in Bellport New York, and while traveling with him in cars, in a hotel suite and on a private plane.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...1.20rose_0.JPG

“It has taken 10 years and a fierce moment of cultural reckoning for me to understand these moments for what they were,” she told The Post. “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.”

Kyle Godfrey-Ryan, one of Rose’s assistants in the mid-2000s, recalled at least a dozen instances where Rose walked nude in front of her while she worked in one of his New York City homes. He also repeatedly called the then-21-year-old late at night or early in the morning to describe his fantasies of her swimming naked in the Bellport pool as he watched from his bedroom, she said.

“It feels branded into me, the details of it,” Godfrey-Ryan said.

The women also described how Rose’s staff brushed off their complaints about his behavior as “just Charlie being Charlie”…

She said she told Yvette Vega, Rose’s longtime executive producer, about the calls.

“I explained how he inappropriately spoke to me during those times,” Godfrey-Ryan said. “She would just shrug and just say, ‘That’s just Charlie being Charlie.’ ”

In a statement to The Post, Vega said she should have done more to protect the young women on the show.

“I should have stood up for them,” said Vega, 52, who has worked with Rose since the show was created in 1991. “I failed. It is crushing. I deeply regret not helping them.”

One woman said Rose fired her after learning that she had confided in a friend about his behavior.

In its lengthy story about the accusations, WaPo delves into minute detail about all of the accusers’ experiences. We now wait to see if PBS will suspend or fire Rose, or if the TV host will voluntarily take a leave of absence to seek “treatment” as so many of his peers have done.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Rose Accused By 8 Women Of Nudity, 'Groping' And Lewd Phone Calls

If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (21st November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

“It has taken 10 years and a fierce moment of cultural reckoning for me to understand these moments for what they were,” she told The Post. “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.”
    Yeah right! I think this is a campaign to stop Goyim breeding completely. What (((Charlie Rose))) supposedly did millions of normal men do every day, that is how relationships are started, nothing fucking happens if men don't take the initiative, sure women signal, and men frequently misinterpret those signals of don't give a damn about them. 50 years ago it was perfectly acceptable for a lady to slap someone who made unwanted advances in the face, and probably somewhat acceptable to be slapped in the face if you were the perpetrator.

But now, after this, men are going to be branded sexual predators for the rest of their lives, for doing what nature requires of them?

This is total BS!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (22nd November 2017),Santa (21st November 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    This is total BS!
    Equity is a bitch.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I dropped this C.Rose story into the big Pizzagate thread yesterday; but it's true a distinction should be made between adult-on-adult "uninvited sexual harassment" (forced rape excluded, Bubba Clinton...), and the child abduction/SRA/rape/murder/cannibalism which the (((luciferians))) are into. That's the global Pizza/PedoGate network, which C.Rose's apparent history doesn't qualify as.

Be curious, accused by 8 women of clothed groping, & strategically prancing around naked in front of his targets, in his home where he'd lured them (all legal, though boorish), but no accused forced rapes (felony). But how many beyond Rose's 8 present accusers, did he "successfully seduce" into mutually satisfying relationships?

Dean Fougere/Titus Frost,

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ERCHVsyVf2Q/h...7gtqpsuxT1FKpA 8:07
    A new outrage every day. Charlie Rose today, but why not Yemen?

• 3 hours ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post

In my 45 years of journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues....I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken...have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.

— Charlie Rose (@charlierose) November 20, 2017

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

boogietillyapuke (21st November 2017)

Thanks

It’s amazing what a punch in the mouth or a swift kick in the nuts will accomplish.......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to boogietillyapuke For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st November 2017)