Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin cash BCH

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Bitcoin cash BCH

This one was forked out of BTC a couple of months ago. If you have old BTC's lying around in cold storage you also have these and you may not even be aware of it...

I have put everything that was recovered from the destruction of BTC-e and became wex.nz into this coin. I think it has great potential for the future!

Charts etc. at the link:
    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BC...-BTC-Patience/
    BCH (BCC') continues to be a dark horse in this space. Was not to long ago we mentioned this was the real McCoy. Of course it's not what we say It's what the market says. Well the market seems to be speaking to us. Of all the major coins out there BTC', DASH' (DASH' one of my top two coins), ETH' LTC' and I'll even throw in there ZEC' and XMR' (which I honestly missed the boat on), Bitcoing Cash has out performed them all. To put it in perspective less than a month ago BCH', DASH', ETH' were all trading at $300. But none have performed the way BCH' has. Now the first spike you could say, goldie that's just news and FOMO'. Your right it could have been, but when my buddy that has been mining and code writing since bitcoin' began I put a lot in to what he says fundamentally. I did some research on my own and I was sold on buying this coin. Then we had the run up and subsequent pullback to $900 we heard the ohhh it was pump and dump, Roger Ver manipulation yada yada yada. Well are you kidding me. Has ETH' or DASH' even come close? NO! Not even when it pulled back, and now BCH' corrected nicely consolidated, and is poised for another run.

Patience Pays Off Always! We sometimes lose our virtue of patience as we are looking to make a quick buck. Ohh VTC' is running let me sell and add there, ohh Power' is running let me sell and add there. This in and out of the market will make you miss out on great run ups like the 30% run up we had today on BCH'. Yes crytpos run fast but we must have patience and allow for our investments to cycle through the spikes. This is critical! During times of solid consolidation, like we recently had (labeled in the lower green box) this is NOT the time to get bored and move to the next hot coin. It's time to add a little to our core position, or have cash ready to add on a breakout, and we certainly received one this morning.

We posted this chart over about a week ago with the consolidation channel. You know I love consolidation channels! Yesterday we got a breakout and after retesting the channel (throwback) we surged higher. A nice strong surge and we are now consolidating around the 1.618 extension of wave 2. It does not get any more text book then this. Now will we get a pullback? Likely as this is normal as traders sell the fibb level and late comers think ohhh no I'm going to lose my ASSets! But I do not think we get much of one and I will add around the $1500 level for the v wave to level 3! This is as textbook as it gets period. Especially since if we get a pullback to $1500 (wave iv) the 2.618 extension is right in line with the 2.618 extension of wave 2. When the stars align your ship is on course. Remember I mentioned wave 3's are the ones you want to be all in on. We complete wave 3 of the mid cycle, it would be highly probable we are in wave III' of the longer term. I want to be all in!

The market is telling us that BCH' is the real deal!! And this is a coin I will continue adding to the long term portfolio as we get pullbacks, consolidation and reach new levels. If you added a trade on the breakout, nothing wrong with taking some off the table. Nobody ever lost money taking a profit.

Even if BTC' does not pullback as expected BCH' could eventually challenge it for price! When Vitalik comes out and says BCH' is a contender, people listen. Forget the noise however, the market is telling us the story and giving us our direction!

In closing I want to wish everyone a Blessed Thanks Giving, even if you are not in the United States, may you have a blessed day and weekend!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Re: Bitcoin cash BCH

It's a bitch!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

I have put everything that was recovered from the destruction of BTC-e and became wex.nz into this coin. I think it has great potential for the future!
    I sweeped my Bitcoin Cash, but I put everything into WAVES. That I believe will be the Ethereum side chain. They just completed testing WAVES-NG (Next generation) allowing thousands of transactions per minute. When ICO's get released on the WAVES platform they won't choke it like with Ethereum.

Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin. It only pumped when Roger Ver dumped a lot of his massive BTC holdings into BCH because he was pissed that SigWitx2 was cancelled. Block size is not a fix, that's what the Core development team has been attempting to tell everyone (including miners) that increasing the block size is only a temporary solution. If BCH had the transaction volume that BTC does, they would also have unconfirmed transactions even with an 8MB block size.

When / If BTC core fixes the transaction backlog BCH will drop in value significantly. So I wouldn't put too much into Bitcoin Cash.

Just my humble opinion.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Neuro (23rd November 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I sweeped my Bitcoin Cash, but I put everything into WAVES. That I believe will be the Ethereum side chain. They just completed testing WAVES-NG (Next generation) allowing thousands of transactions per minute. When ICO's get released on the WAVES platform they won't choke it like with Ethereum.

Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin. It only pumped with Roger Ver dumped a lot of his massive BTC holdings into BCH because he was pissed that SigWitx2 was cancelled. Block size is not a fix, that's what the Core development team has been attempting to tell everyone (including miners) that increasing the block size is only a temporary solution. If BCH had the transaction volume that BTC does, they would also have unconfirmed transactions even with an 8MB block size.

When / If BTC core fixes the transaction backlog BCH will drop in value significantly. So I wouldn't put too much into Bitcoin Cash.

Just my humble opinion.
    I don't think that bitcoin holders are particularly interested in a change as long as it is increasing in value, and eventually the backlog issue would be significant enough, overshadowing the goodwill value that has sprinted bitcoin to the stratosphere, and as bitcoin drops, bitcoin cash will surge, recently they have been going opposite ways.

Further the hype I am seeing at the trollbox re BCH is similar to the hype I saw re ETH in spring early summer which propelled it from $20 to $400. Is it the perfect coin? Probably not, but right now it looks the best...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd November 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I don't think that bitcoin holders are particularly interested in a change as long as it is increasing in value, and eventually the backlog issue would be significant enough, overshadowing the goodwill value that has sprinted bitcoin to the stratosphere, and as bitcoin drops, bitcoin cash will surge, recently they have been going opposite ways.

Further the hype I am seeing at the trollbox re BCH is similar to the hype I saw re ETH in spring early summer which propelled it from $20 to $400. Is it the perfect coin? Probably not, but right now it looks the best...
    I think if BTC Core takes another look at Bitcoin-NG (This is where WAVES-NG got the idea from) and if they decide to implement it, any of the BTC copycats will pretty much be finished.

https://github.com/bellaj/Blockchain...20Protocol.pdf

Bitcoin-NG allows for micro-transactions between block time generation. Core has some options, but they keep dragging their feet. I understand the rational for forking the chain creating Bitcoin Cash / Bitcoin Gold etc, but they are kick the can endeavors and not real solutions. I guess that's just my nature, I don't like short sighted options and prefer long term sustainable solutions.

Check out the WAVES platform, you can earn interest on your coins by leasing them to "mining pools". Waves uses PoS instead of PoW, so you still need nodes to confirm transactions, but allows for much better throughput.

It's like Sasha (Waves creator) looked at Ethereum and improved upon the design 10-fold. It also has it's own decentralized exchange built into the wallet. Your coins never leave your wallet until you make a trade. Making issues like what happened with btc-e, mt.gox a non-issue.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like what you are saying. Where can I find waves? What's it's market cap?

Thanks

I like what you are saying. Where can I find waves? What's it's market cap?
    Website for Waves platform - https://wavesplatform.com/

Waves marketcap ($523 million at present) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

You can buy Waves directly by sending Bitcoin into the Waves wallet and going to the DEX (Decentralized Exchange) and buying WAVES there. It's a much cheaper fee than a centralized Exchange. Trading fee's on any currency within the DEX at any amount is a straight 0.003 Waves (USD 0.01) Yes 1 penny to execute a trade on an Exchange where your coins can never be stolen due to an Exchange hack.

They are also working on adding more currency pairs. Once you Lease your coins (they never leave your wallet either, you just lease it to a pool and they become unavailable, and you can cancel the lease at anytime to make your coins available.) You also get in on airdrops of other coins that are introduced on the WAVES platform, so it's definitely got a lot going for it.

Their wallet is a Chrome add-in, so having Google Chome is kind of a requirement unfortunately. I noticed that too with Ledger (hardware wallet). So I guess that's where things are going in the crypto space.

Waves twitter feed which they update pretty regularly with things they are working on as well as giving updates on the projects road map.

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform?lang=en
    Last edited by Ares; 23rd November 2017 at 11:46 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just a few questions I saw there was exactly 100 million waves in circulation, does that mean, that there is no mining to generate coins? All of them started of belonging to the creators? How many are still in the hands of the creators in that case? Could they create more?

Thanks

Just a few questions I saw there was exactly 100 million waves in circulation, does that mean, that there is no mining to generate coins?
    Correct, they use PoS (Proof of Stake) instead of PoW (Proof of Work).

All of them started of belonging to the creators? How many are still in the hands of the creators in that case? Could they create more?
    They cannot create more that I am aware of. Even Ethereum is planning on capping Ether at 100 million tokens, and Sasha modeled Waves after Ethereum, just improved upon it. Ethereum is still trying to figure out how to switch from PoW to PoS where no more coin generation will take place.

WAVES ICO STRUCTURE AND TIMELINE
    Waves ICO will commence on April 12, 2016 and end on May 31, 2016
    The total tokens supply stands at 100 milllion.
    15 million tokens are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
    - 1 million tokens will be distributed to early supporters. Please check additional details below.
    - 1 million tokens are reserved for post-ICO bounties.
    - 4 million tokens are reserved for strategical partners and backers
    - 9 million tokens are withheld by the development team.
    The remaining 85 million tokens will be distributed in lCO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds. The sale procedure will be taking place at a special crowdsale website.

https://medium.com/@wavesplatform/wa...e-aa2f7ceca43e

WAVES is already partnered with Deloitte to assist in ICO's: https://www2.deloitte.com/ru/en/page...lokchejna.html

Waves is also partnered with Microsoft:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/bl...re-blockchain/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin. It only pumped when Roger Ver dumped a lot of his massive BTC holdings into BCH because he was pissed that SigWitx2 was cancelled. Block size is not a fix, that's what the Core development team has been attempting to tell everyone (including miners) that increasing the block size is only a temporary solution. If BCH had the transaction volume that BTC does, they would also have unconfirmed transactions even with an 8MB block size.

Just my humble opinion.

Hey Ares, I have bitcoin on a paper wallet, whats the easiest and safest way to extract the bcash from it?
    Thanks!
    "We can guarantee cash benefits as far out and at whatever size you like, but we cannot guarantee their purchasing power." – Alan Greenspan