Thread: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

"Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

" I Don't Know. "

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (14th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

The Federal Reserve must be destroyed and laws passed strictly prohibiting the creation of a central bank. Until we kill this parasite, the USA cannot be restored to the people and prosperity returned.

Perdere Foederati Subsidiis Ripam!!!!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th December 2019),monty (14th December 2019)

Thanks

Re: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

Until we kill this parasite, the USA cannot be restored to the people and prosperity returned.

Yesterday our government sent me a wonderful Notice that starting in January my Social Security Pension will be increased by a whopping 1.5% due to "cost of living".

Amazing how they can keep Inflation so low and stable these days huh?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (14th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

The Federal Reserve must be destroyed and laws passed strictly prohibiting the creation of a central bank. Until we kill this parasite, the USA cannot be restored to the people and prosperity returned.

Perdere Foederati Subsidiis Ripam!!!!
    It has gone way beyond this. I agree with your sentiment and feel this way myself. The fact is though, we will have to wrestle this snake to a standstill and even then use it's networks for rebuilding society. The Mycelium has become so intertwined with our society that it cannot be considered anything but primordial in nature and relationship with anything approaching a functioning civilization.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd January 2020)

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (31st December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

You gotta admit that black man knows his shit.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd January 2020)

Thanks

He nailed it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Thanks for posting!! Yup, that black guy knows his shit--too bad the rest of America is too brainwashed to care. You can't understand anything about the world until you understand where the "money" comes from.

Greg Mannarino reminded me of this today:

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” Woodrow Wilson 1919