Thread: BOLD 2.0 - New Store Launch!

Copper
    Thanks

Exclamation BOLD 2.0 - New Store Launch!

Hey folks, we are excited to announce that we have launched a fully redesigned website for BOLD Precious Metals! We have made it MUCH easier to browse and the load speeds are also greatly improved! Come check it out and let me know what you think. https://www.boldpreciousmetals.com

Also for those of you looking for good Cyber Monday deals, here is our email (http://mailchi.mp/boldpreciousmetals...bermonday-bold) from today! It also includes links to all the deals from last week that we extended through today.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (28th November 2017),Neuro (27th November 2017),TroyOz (28th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: BOLD 2.0 - New Store Launch!

The new site doesn’t look too bad! It navigates easier than the old one.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    Hey folks, we are excited to announce that we have launched a fully redesigned website for BOLD Precious Metals! We have made it MUCH easier to browse and the load speeds are also greatly improved! Come check it out and let me know what you think. https://www.boldpreciousmetals.com

Also for those of you looking for good Cyber Monday deals, here is our email (http://mailchi.mp/boldpreciousmetals...bermonday-bold) from today! It also includes links to all the deals from last week that we extended through today.
    Did you take bitcoin as payment? Bitcoin cash?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Copper
    Thanks

Thanks for checking it out!

Copper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Did you take bitcoin as payment? Bitcoin cash?
    Not yet but it is on our short list!

Copper
    Thanks

BOLD is also excited to announce that we are now an Authorized Dealer for the renowned Scottsdale Mint! We are carrying many of their bullion and collectible releases and will be adding to the inventory as time goes by. As always, we sell at the LOWEST prices possible! Click HERE to see what we have currently in stock!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

Hitch (1st December 2017),madfranks (1st December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

BOLD is also excited to announce that we are now an Authorized Dealer for the renowned Scottsdale Mint! We are carrying many of their bullion and collectible releases and will be adding to the inventory as time goes by. As always, we sell at the LOWEST prices possible! Click HERE to see what we have currently in stock!
    Congrats Boldbass. I really like those Scottsdale 5 oz cast bars, and your prices are very good. Overall, the website looks fantastic.
    life is good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BOLDbass (1st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

I'm with Hitch, those 5 oz poured bars are really nice. I've found that for some reason poured bars achieve a higher premium than stamped bars, and a ~$2/oz premium is actually pretty good for a poured bar. For example, HAC Mint's premiums for poured bars are insane, like $7 or more per oz. Yeager's poured bars usually are ~$5/oz over spot, and even Silvertowne's premiums for poured silver are higher. I personally like the Silvertowne poured bar look, but the Scottsdale ones are also very nice. I'm going to have to think about getting a couple.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BOLDbass (2nd December 2017)