Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cheka goes to walmart, wow

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

cheka goes to walmart, wow

i average one visit per year to walmart. almost always in the Christmas season...

yesterday was my day. wife and i went to that hell-on-earth here in the houston area.

there were blacks mixed in everywhere -- the workers, the shoppers, the sukurrity guards, etc.

the raging HATE from them was palpable. the workers (we had to get a puter from behind the cage), the checkout line (wife asked fat beast if she was in line), the fat hogs blocking the aisles (on purpose), the nasty sukurrity guard checking receipts, other customers.....etc

the skype get-whitey hate operation has been a HUGE success. i never said a word about any of the walmart negro nastiness to the wife. and as we were driving away, wife commented on how hateful every interaction with them was....and that 'something has changed' with the nigs

golden advice: watch your back. stay the hell away. they are foaming at the mouth with hate. our experience was a shocking eye-opener

i've lived among the nigs in this area for decades. never seen anything like it

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

crimethink (4th December 2017),Hermie (10th December 2017),hoarder (4th December 2017),JDRock (10th December 2017),Jewboo (4th December 2017),midnight rambler (4th December 2017),steyr_m (10th December 2017),Tumbleweed (4th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: cheka goes to walmart, wow

Nigs gonna nog

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    i average one visit per year to walmart. almost always in the Christmas season...

yesterday was my day. wife and i went to that hell-on-earth here in the houston area.

there were blacks mixed in everywhere -- the workers, the shoppers, the sukurrity guards, etc.

the raging HATE from them was palpable. the workers (we had to get a puter from behind the cage), the checkout line (wife asked fat beast if she was in line), the fat hogs blocking the aisles (on purpose), the nasty sukurrity guard checking receipts, other customers.....etc

the skype get-whitey hate operation has been a HUGE success. i never said a word about any of the walmart negro nastiness to the wife. and as we were driving away, wife commented on how hateful every interaction with them was....and that 'something has changed' with the nigs

golden advice: watch your back. stay the hell away. they are foaming at the mouth with hate. our experience was a shocking eye-opener

i've lived among the nigs in this area for decades. never seen anything like it
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I saw a negro at Missoula Walmart once. He didn't give me any bad vibes. He looked like a fish out of water among all the fat White Walmart shoppers.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

boogietillyapuke (4th December 2017),cheka. (4th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I saw a negro at Missoula Walmart once. He didn't give me any bad vibes. He looked like a fish out of water among all the fat White Walmart shoppers.
    excellent

only a couple more years with mega-oil corp and i'm out of here too. i keep my life fairly insulated from the nigs around here. yesterday was a shocker on how rabid they've become

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (4th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

There's a couple of white walmarts near where I live. At one of them I"ll see a nigger occasionally but at the other one there is rarely anyone that isn't white.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (4th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks

houston area is much more vibrant. you guyz are missing out

and where the nigs end, the illegals begin. massive illegal crime wave is nice complement to the foaming-at-the-mouth angry nigs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

excellent

only a couple more years with mega-oil corp and i'm out of here too. i keep my life fairly insulated from the nigs around here. yesterday was a shocker on how rabid they've become
    Where are you going to move?

Thanks

the nasty sukurrity guard checking receipts
    I’ve had experience with this one in the past.

Unlike “Sams Club”, I’m not required to show shit upon exiting Walmart to prove I paid for it, no contractual obligation like with my annual membership with Sams.

Maybe it’s the vibrant diversity in your area that bring this about, but my local store hasn’t done this in years.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to boogietillyapuke For This Useful Post:

cheka. (4th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Going to walmart is like going to a zoo where all the animals are let out of their cages. Why would go there and do that to yourself? You need to visit a church and pray for guidance.
    life is good.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

cheka. (4th December 2017),midnight rambler (4th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

...as we were driving away, wife commented on how hateful every interaction with them was....and that 'something has changed' with the nigs
    https://media.giphy.com/media/SLcLSLhlhWnKw/giphy.gif
    Go warm up the car Mrs.Cheka

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (4th December 2017),steyr_m (10th December 2017),Tumbleweed (4th December 2017)