Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem.

Hybrid View

Palladium
    Thanks

Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-embassy.html

When I read this, something snapped in my gut telling me that this is a turning point - not in the right here and now physical world, but in the MINDS of those who were waiting to see if this move would actually be made.

Now, those that have been sitting on the fence, can no longer have any doubts and they will have no choice but to either accept it as a DONE DEAL, or, start preparing for a large and devastating war to reverse this wholesale taking over by jews, now that there can be NO DOUBT they have the full and total backing of the USA.

When we find ourselves finally fully in ww3, maybe a couple of years from now, it will be seen that this move was what flipped those nations against the US and Israel to begin massive, full speed ahead, build-ups in thier military, realizing there was no other way to halt the advance to global dominance by international jewry, except by enough total brute force to defeat the US.

This move is absolutely NOT necessary and wholly uncalled for - only serves to force into the combined camps, hostile to the US, of those up-to-now neutral nations, due to foolish, and unrewarding, TOTAL allegance to, AND SUPPORT FOR, the criminal cabal of jews in Palastine by the US.

A very costly and foolish historical move.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

crimethink (6th December 2017),Neuro (6th December 2017),skidmark (7th December 2017),Tumbleweed (6th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem.

The final nail in the US coffin I'm afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-embassy.html

When I read this, something snapped in my gut telling me that this is a turning point - not in the right here and now physical world, but in the MINDS of those who were waiting to see if this move would actually be made.

Now, those that have been sitting on the fence, can no longer have any doubts and they will have no choice but to either accept it as a DONE DEAL, or, start preparing for a large and devastating war to reverse this wholesale taking over by jews, now that there can be NO DOUBT they have the full and total backing of the USA.

When we find ourselves finally fully in ww3, maybe a couple of years from now, it will be seen that this move was what flipped those nations against the US and Israel to begin massive, full speed ahead, build-ups in thier military, realizing there was no other way to halt the advance to global dominance by international jewry, except by enough total brute force to defeat the US.

This move is absolutely NOT necessary and wholly uncalled for - only serves to force into the combined camps, hostile to the US, of those up-to-now neutral nations, due to foolish, and unrewarding, TOTAL allegance to, AND SUPPORT FOR, the criminal cabal of jews in Palastine by the US.

A very costly and foolish historical move.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Bound to slow down the peace process in the middle east. Based upon the progress to date what might have occurred in a reasonable timeframe of 500 years will likely take several thousand more now.

Jerusalem is a municipality. A municipality is the officers that represent the city. A capital city is a municipality with national interests. Point is a capital city is still only a group of officers. Embassies can be located anywhere. The French have an embassy in New Orleans. That doesn't mean they recognize New Orleans as the heart of darkness in the U.S. In any event New Orleans consists of a mayor, a city manager and numerous cops who are more than willing to relocate anyone they like to the city jail.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (6th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Symbolically it is a very charged issue, to allow Israel, the Jew state, to have Jerusalem as a capital. As it is a holy place for Christianity and Islam, and from the beginning as Israel was formed it was decided that Jerusalem was NOT to be the capital of Israel.

This will not end well!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (6th December 2017)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    from the beginning as Israel was formed it was decided that Jerusalem was NOT to be the capital of Israel
    I would like to be introduced to the committee that decided IT was an issue that could be decided. If IT could be decided IT likely would have been decided long ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I would like to be introduced to the committee that decided IT was an issue that could be decided. If IT could be decided IT likely would have been decided long ago.
    IT's complicated, but here you have the history:
    https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.cnn....ntl/index.html
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

IT's complicated, but here you have the history:
    https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.cnn....ntl/index.html
    I see a discussion there but no semblance of history.

Consider the Law of Nations (Vattel). This is not what passes as international law. Seems international law is private 'cause the Law of Nations is law between Christian nations only. Law is like that. It either has to be part of your belief system or it is contracted.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

This will not end well!
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...75/688/307.jpg
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th December 2017),crimethink (6th December 2017),hoarder (7th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

chump has no say in these matters -

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th December 2017),TroyOz (6th December 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    chump has no say in these matters -
    He just said Jerusalem is the capital...

Trump formally recognizes Jerusalem capital of Israel (WATCH LIVE)
    https://www.rt.com/news/412165-us-je...-announcement/