Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem.

...and this lights a fire under the sandniggers to pick up the pace against the kikes which will only led to them pounding away on each other. This may not be half bad
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    They don't owe him shit. 'They own him big'. He is surely a minion doing his masters' bidding.
    I suppose that's a legitimate feeling on your part but listening to the Jews praising him and saying that he will be remembered by all Jews for millennia to come gave me the impression that they may feel obligated to Trump, which puts Trump at the advantage. How Trump will use that, we'll see...
    The only ones who benefit from the conflation of money and credit are the issuers of credit with no money.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

And the (warmongering) evangelicals all cheer in unison: "YAY! Jezus is coming soon!"
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    It wouldn't have under Hillary.
    All is revealed in God's time.

It remains a mystery why some still insist that Satan doesn't use phony "opposition" to "work" both sides:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-cont...ry-clinton.jpg

They're friends, and they're not your friends.

I believe Trump was brought to us by divine providence.
    Perhaps you're right...God gave America Trump as punishment for its iniquity and hypocrisy.

it would not have created this force to take on this much evil all at once, and win.
    Usurping the King's Throne and giving it to His enemies is "taking on evil"?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th December 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Think Trump!
    The anti-Christ will deceive nearly everyone. Trump is, therefore, not a candidate.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Personally, I thought it was a brilliant move on Trump's part, now Israel owes him big....
    LOL - the tool just paid them for decades of making him the empty suit "rich businessman" he is portrayed to be.

Thanks

I suppose that's a legitimate feeling on your part but listening to the Jews praising him and saying that he will be remembered by all Jews for millennia to come gave me the impression that they may feel obligated to Trump, which puts Trump at the advantage. How Trump will use that, we'll see...
    Obviously, you continue to be under the grave delusion that Trump makes his own decisions. Trump does not "use," he is used.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Personally, I thought it was a brilliant move on Trump's part, now Israel owes him big....
    https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpre...trip=all&w=780

Trump's jew grandchildren will now be royalty in Israel.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,798 Times in 5,003 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The truth is there is no issue. Each day stands upon its' own merits unless you choose to bind yourself to the illusions of past generations and in that event you need to stock up on KY Jelly 'cause spit is the devils' lubricant and you will want whatever lubrication you might find.
    Well sorry for posting that article outlining the history of Jerusalems status in Israel since its foundation. And thank you for everything!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Well sorry for posting that article outlining the history of Jerusalems status in Israel since its foundation. And thank you for everything!
    No worries mate. Just follow your head rather than the ring.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...how_halter.jpg