Thread: DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in toAncestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results.

“Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”

Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean, they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always be wondering.”

This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a “non racist”? It doesn’t. There’s nothing but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesn’t even fully cover the other things they do behind closed doors.

With a massive database of genetic information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.

Popular Science
    reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science and helpful research.

If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, I’d highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJW’s from telling every white person that they’re black.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (14th December 2017),cheka. (7th December 2017),midnight rambler (8th December 2017),Neuro (6th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles

Only Jews would do such a thing.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

The OP is bullshit. How can I prove it? My 23andMe results show 0.0% Nigger.

Attachment 9503

Certain "White Nationalists" just want to pretend their results are "false," when, in fact, they are accurate. Nigger genes are common in America...in the "White" populace...too many Nigger fuckers over the last four centuries, and too many of their offspring "passing."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Family Tree DNA results -

"myOrigins" report:

Attachment 9516

It shows "96%" European...does that mean I'm 4% non-White? Not at all...it means 4% of my DNA has no current absolute ethnic origin reference. (my 23andMe "unclassified" amount is less than FTDNA). Additionally, the "< 2% Finnish" is not included in the European percentage...the little "i" next to Finland is actually a pop-up, explaining this could be "noise" in the results.

But the reason I post this is to belie the OP...my report shows 0% Ashkenazic or Sephardic or Nigger.

"ancientOrigins" report, showing 0% non-European:

Attachment 9517

Are these tests 100% accurate? Nope...and not a single company offering them claims they are so. FTDNA missed my "British Isles" (Ireland) ancestry, although perhaps that is accounted for in the "Scandinavian" ancestry (of which I have none known in the past 10 generations).
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Only Jews would do such a thing.
    The Jews Behind 23andMe and Family Tree DNA

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-j...mily-tree-dna/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Everything is a fake these days! There's something prophetic about that, isn't there?
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!