Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: When Bitcoin bursts it will be disastrous’? To Hit $40k to $100k in 2018?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: When Bitcoin bursts it will be disastrous’? To Hit $40k to $100k in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Horn, you bring up a good point. How do you measure price discovery when the item being bought is using depreciating currency to fund the purchase? 8 years ago I would thought Gold would of been dong what cryptos are now.

Now you have nation states looking to implement crytpo currencies to side step American led sanctions. There's also "oilcoin" that will be backed by oil.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...ocurrency.html

I was hoping gold and silver were the ones that people ran to during a financial crisis but it looks like cryptos are going to fulfill that role. So it goes back to the original question. How do you have an accurate price discovery with a depreciating asset like fiat currencies?
    What's next?

Pineapple and Banana coin outta Venezuela..

With finiteness it is the only logical conclusion, once Oily-o has completed its course, just as Bitcoin does in 2033.

Without more, depreciation is neither an available spring board

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/im...0273097095.jpg

it's time for everyone to get in. Sell stocks and gold, this is where the real money is made. Ethereum is reported to have a larger market cap then GM and Atena combined.
    Crypto's is officially the biggest mania in world history. Crypto's are going to the moon! Market cap for all crypto's is almost half a trillion. At this rate it will be at 10 or 20, maybe even 100 trillion next year?
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Every forum I go to, it seems Jews are promoting cryptocurrencies. What's up wid dat?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Every forum I go to, it seems Jews are promoting cryptocurrencies. What's up wid dat?
    It's how wealth is transferred.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Bitcohens
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Bitcohens
    You're close
    "Bitcoen"

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/BitCoe...or-Jews-501885

Hopefully they put this on the coin LOL:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/.../jew_basic.jpg
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Read The Everything Bubble, making me think that either the Fed actually created BTC or they’re gonna attack it very soon.

No way they can have that much money exiting their system.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

... where has gone all the bullishness now

value will forever remain subjective, then manipulated by a top to enrich itself at the expenses of the many. monetarism was never meant to free people, but when a few succeed to rush to the exit in a timely fashion, they are regarded as geniuses. And strangely, many want to just be like them, while the premise of the whole structure is inherently a house of cards.

But I am a nut for saying that and dont understand what is so special about bitcoin

unfortunately, the article still says that bitcoin is going to replace gold... ALLO... how do we spell CONfidence

==========

Even the most ardent crypto evangelist must admit that bitcoin appears to have been the worst investment of 2018, at least in pure dollar terms. The cryptocurrency has lost almost 80 percent of its market capitalization since it established an all-time high at around $327.15 billion. The adoption rate and volume have dropped likewise. Organizations that were planning to launch their bitcoin-based services have delayed their projects or scrapped them entirely. As any seasoned trader would say, the bitcoin bubble is bursting — or has burst already.

https://www-ccn-com.cdn.ampproject.o...-for-crypto%2F
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

PatColo (7th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

It IS ironic, that Buffets BTC-rah-rah! message, & this thread, came 12/7/17, just days away from BTC's peak in the $19Ks, from which it's since fallen ~80% to current ~$4K.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard today on mainstream public radio that Mastercard is removing their name from their card however, they are keeping the logo. Now get the given reason - They want to better relate themselves to the "New Digital Landscape"

NEW? Digital? What could this be? I wonder Oh I wonder
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis