Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Bitcoin bursts it will be disastrous’? To Hit $40k to $100k in 2018?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

When Bitcoin bursts it will be disastrous’? To Hit $40k to $100k in 2018?

exuberance never ends well

buy bitcoin, Buffet says...
    ===========================

‘Bitcoin is a bubble, when it bursts it can be disastrous’ – analyst on bitcoin record

Bitcoin Will Hit $40k to $100k in 2018 - Here's Why

Bitcoin to Hit from $10,000, to $100,000 & even $1 Million USD
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

agnut (8th December 2017)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When Bitcoin bursts it will be disastrous’? To Hit $40k to $100k in 2018?

and now for what Bitcoin is REALLY all about -

Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You can't place a value on Bitcoin, it does not operate in those strict parameters of "value" that everyting else in the world does.

Same reason why when it pops, it'll be like a bear pooped in the woods.

Nobody will know.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

the hype is pretty hyper these days

if the big shot billionaires tell us to buy bitcoins, I am raising my eyebrows

plus nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto really is

mike adams is right, more and more people will eventually realize they cannot sell/redeem it... prediction: 1 million dollars by 2020... ... bitcoin will create a new civilization of billionaires, I posted in a thread a while ago... come on... that cannot end well

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    You can't place a value on Bitcoin, it does not operate in those strict parameters of "value" that everyting else in the world does.

Same reason why when it pops, it'll be like a bear pooped in the woods.

Nobody will know.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    more and more people will eventually realize they cannot sell/redeem it...
    I'm sorry, this is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard regarding BTC. Name me one person who had a difficult time selling/redeeming their BTC.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I'm sorry, this is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard regarding BTC. Name me one person who had a difficult time selling/redeeming their BTC.
    Don't bother with the facts with this one. She thinks Mike Adams ranting about Bitcoin with wholly inaccurate information and assessment is someone that you can listen too. When I listened to one of his videos and he was going on and on about how Bitcoin is a "fiat currency" I just stopped right there. Fiat means by decree, and governments the world over have surely not decreed a decentralized system for the peasantry to sidestep their banking system.

OP is a lost cause when it comes to anything regarding logic, facts, or how society runs in general.....
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Did you directly trade your bitcoin for gold coins or was there a middle step involving FRNs?

Describe how you did it recently...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Don't bother with the facts with this one. She thinks Mike Adams ranting about Bitcoin with wholly inaccurate information and assessment is someone that you can listen too. When I listened to one of his videos and he was going on and on about how Bitcoin is a "fiat currency" I just stopped right there. Fiat means by decree, and governments the world over have surely not decreed a decentralized system for the peasantry to sidestep their banking system.

OP is a lost cause when it comes to anything regarding logic, facts, or how society runs in general.....
    Fascinating thing is that no amount of reasoning appears to change its mind either. It just keeps regurgitating same recycled bullshit over and over...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (8th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Did you directly trade your bitcoin for gold coins or was there a middle step involving FRNs?

Describe how you did it recently...

I traded directly for gold. JM Bullion accepts bitcoin for payment, which is what I did.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

I traded directly for gold. JM Bullion accepts bitcoin for payment, which is what I did.
    apmex now accepts Bitcoin for purchase of precious metals.

https://www.apmex.com/faq/bitcoin
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th December 2017)