Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Cold blooded murder of unarmed Arizona man by cop, disturbing video

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Cold blooded murder of unarmed Arizona man by cop, disturbing video

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th December 2017),crimethink (9th December 2017),Joshua01 (10th December 2017),midnight rambler (9th December 2017),old steel (10th December 2017),Serpo (9th December 2017),Tumbleweed (11th December 2017),woodman (9th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    my key question - was he trained to do exactly what he did? why didn't they cuff him once he was laying on the floor? if he followed procedures, we have a MUCH bigger problem. the israeli-based training is what we saw...and is pushed nationwide?
    The new police training in place means that when getting arrested you will have to crawl on the floor with one leg crossed over the other with the hands out in front of you,

failure to do this or one mistake will mean instant death,

even if that means that by pulling up your pants means you can do this where as pants falling down will mean instant death because it means you can not crawl.

if you are a bit drunk,

your chances of success are 12%.

This cop was a coward basically,

who thought his namby pamby life was in danger,

possibly, maybe, not really , far from it

but was hyped up on it being another Vegas shooter thing.

Inexperienced or a slow learner,

reminds me of the medical profession who also bury their mistakes and get away with it .

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th December 2017),crimethink (9th December 2017),Jerrylynnb (11th December 2017),Tumbleweed (11th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post

The man was scared shitless, adrenaline and other endorphins pumping into his system which clouds your thinking and your brain goes right into survival mode as in what do i need to do to live?
    Thanks old steel. Read what you said here, watched the video again, and you are right.

I was wrong.

Even years later now, my first reaction is to try and defend cops because I've been there. I didn't even realize I was doing that. I was trying to find a reason to justify this cop's actions, and I was wrong in doing so. I have nothing to do with LE anymore, and my life has been getting better and better since, but I don't know why I keep doing that. Trying to justify bad actions, and in this case, murder.

I apologize to this forum.
    life is good.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ares (9th December 2017),Cebu_4_2 (10th December 2017),crimethink (9th December 2017),Dogman (10th December 2017),Jerrylynnb (11th December 2017),Joshua01 (10th December 2017),midnight rambler (9th December 2017),Neuro (10th December 2017),old steel (10th December 2017),Serpo (9th December 2017),Tumbleweed (11th December 2017),woodman (10th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Thanks old steel. Read what you said here, watched the video again, and you are right.

I was wrong.

Even years later now, my first reaction is to try and defend cops because I've been there. I didn't even realize I was doing that. I was trying to find a reason to justify this cop's actions, and I was wrong in doing so. I have nothing to do with LE anymore, and my life has been getting better and better since, but I don't know why I keep doing that. Trying to justify bad actions, and in this case, murder.

Apologize to yourself. The "training" (brainwashing) remains. Work on purging it. If I didn't know there was humanity inside you, I'd not have argued with you so vehemently.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post

I was wrong.

I am impressed by your post Hitch, we are all brainwashed, programed , this is a FACT, your self awareness is out standing.

The trick for all of us is to closely observe ourselves more as we can out smart ourselves sometimes.

I live in OZ but from NZ, so my view point is hopefully ( but not always) looking at the forest as opposed to being in the forest and not seeing the trees ect. Concerning Northern Hemisphere carry on which us Southern Hemisphere people dont seem to have at all.

Its all peaceful down here apart from the Northern Hemisphere which really freaks some of us out............ .hahah ,,,,,,,,,,got ya.............. but lets all face it , it is where all the problems seem to be .

Southern Hemisphere = Heaven, compared to Northern Hemi =Hell.........you guys might not agree but I see it..............

The programming and conditioning is also an emotional programming and not just the mind.

We all have EMOTIONAL PROGRAMING as well as MENTAL PROGRAMING., even SPIRITUAL PROGRAMMING, the whole thing is a mess, but hey .

Take a look at the post over at the religious forum I posted , its a real knock out.

Yesterday I finally found a simple way for anyone to dig themselves out of a hole.

Go out side and close your eyes and face the sun and warm the eyes up.

Not around mid day if summer time.

Warm up your eye balls does wonders for your mental health (anyones), it takes about a minute, two max.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serpo For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

This topic is such a difficult one to discuss, especially for former LEOs like yourself. Im guessing its hard for you to imagine cops can shoot a man in cold blood like this when you once wore the badge and walked a mile in his shoes. That wasn't how you and your fellow officers did your job. It seems law enforcement has changed and not in a good way I'm afraid!

Thank you for your last post sir!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Hitch (11th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

I believe this was BEFORE the Vegas FF shooting. This punk pig was just itching to kill another human being and it didn't matter what it took he was determined to kill this guy in front of his 'brother hood'

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post

This cop was a coward basically,

who thought his namby pamby life was in danger,

possibly, maybe, not really , far from it

but was hyped up on it being another Vegas shooter thing.

Inexperienced or a slow learner,

reminds me of the medical profession who also bury their mistakes and get away with it .
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Palladium
    Thanks

I didn't hear the police (in the video) announce to Shaver that he was under arrest - shouldn't that right there be the FIRST violation by the police?

Doesn't our constitution guarantee each of us to be "secure in our persons and property..."? Either place us under arrest, and state the details of WHAT FOR, or let the fuck US GO! If they didn't have a reason to arrest this man (Shaver), then what the hell business did they have even being there? If they had a complaint by someone who claimed that a law had been broken (if brandishing a firearm in a window of a motel is breaking the law), then, they should: a) get the name of the person swearing to what law they witnessed being broken, and b) announce to the parties suspected of being the trangressors that THEY ARE UNDER ARREST FOR ("whatever was sworn to by the complaintant").

After making this announcement, and if the suspects were to RESIST ARREST, then the suspects can be shot, but ONLY if deadly force becomes necessary to make the arrest. In this case, Shaver had no idea what the hell was going on, whether he was suspected of breaking a law, being put under arrest (for what?), or, were these gun-wielding bandidos even policemen (they sure weren't acting like police, what with all those idiotic commands - it didn't sound like they were simply "placing a suspect under arrest").

Another question comes to mind (which is NOT that far-fetched): what if one of the other policemen had immediately SHOT and KILLED the trigger-happy cop, for fear that the trigger-happy cop had gone berserk and presented a deadly threat to the other policemen (as indicated by having just shot and killed an unarmed man pleading for his life in tears, and considering the combat assault rifle, the AR 15, that the "gone berserk" cop was wielding)? Would the second policeman be able to get away with it, also, claiming that he feared for HIS life? One can see that, given enough time and enough insanity in dealing with deadly force, it can get very ugly and unpredictable.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th December 2017),midnight rambler (11th December 2017),Tumbleweed (11th December 2017)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    It seems law enforcement has changed and not in a good way I'm afraid!

Thank you for your last post sir!
    This topic, and the posts from folks on this forum, has taught me that I need to change.

For that, I thank you, and everyone else on this forum.
    life is good.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th December 2017),crimethink (11th December 2017),Joshua01 (11th December 2017),midnight rambler (12th December 2017)

Palladium
    Thanks

Etching on trigger-happy cops AR 15 withheld from jury by "judge"!

How is the etched phrase "You're Fucked" on the unauthorized AR 15 by the murderer NOT admissable?

What better evidence could be presented to the jury for them to accuratly glean the mindset of the murderer?

Of course it would help them to be judicial, but it would not be PRE-judicial because it would not be something unrelated to the crime in question (2nd degree murder), and it would NOT be presented to the jury to influence them outside of the crime in question.

This judge is insane, embicilic, and obviously ignorant as to the difference between "prejudicial" and "pertinent". The fact that this evidence would go a long ways to convince the jury that there was no "reasonable doubt" as to the defendant's guilt, it CANNOT be prejudicial just because of that - it also HAS to be shown to be completely unrelated to the crime to which he is charged - 2nd degree murder.

For anyone to have etched onto their firearm that disturbing phrase ("You're Fucked") undoubtedly demonstrates a 2nd degree murder MINDSET, and a jury definitely NEEDS TO KNOW THAT. This judge needs to be held responsible for releasing a cold-blooded psychotic killer back out onto the streets to commit murder again, and again, and again.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ial/648709001/

Arizonans need to gather ALL pertinent evidence withheld by this low IQ monkey-minded idiot sitting on the bench, and solicit the jury to convene and take witness to all the withheld evidence and see which, if any, would have changed their decision with this withheld information. This convening, and changed decision, should then be brought before an oversight comittee as to the fitness, and potential GUILT, of this feeble-minded embicil serving as a judge.

There are TWO guilty parties here - one, the trigger-happy murder-crazed defendant, and two, the retarded chimp sitting on the bench. The jurors ARE NOT TO BLAME - they are REQUIRED to acquit if they have any "reasonable doubt", and, being denied the full and unabridged video, plus kept in the dark as to the ongoing mindset of the murdering cop, they had no choice but to conclude there was indeed reasonable doubt. Without pertinent evidence, any jury will acquit even a dyed-in-the-wool guilty party.

Have prosecutors ever appealed a very badly conducted trial in which a guilty party was acquitted, and had the trial thrown out by an appelate court, so that double jeapordy would not be an issue? I contend that the murderer has not yet ever been tried for his crime. He was served up a prejudicial show-trial in which his jury could not EVER have deliberated as to his guilt, having been denied very pertinent evidence. Try the son-of-a-bitch FOR REAL, and kick that ignoramous "judge" out into the street - make him liable for damages from Shaver's surviving family.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

crimethink (12th December 2017),midnight rambler (12th December 2017),Tumbleweed (12th December 2017)