Thread: The (((Family))) That Built an Empire of Pain

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

The (((Family))) That Built an Empire of Pain

The (((Family))) That Built an Empire of Pain

The Sackler dynasty’s ruthless marketing of painkillers has generated billions of dollars—and millions of addicts.

Since 1999, two hundred thousand Americans have died from overdoses related to OxyContin and other prescription opioids. Many addicts, finding prescription painkillers too expensive or too difficult to obtain, have turned to heroin. According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine, four out of five people who try heroin today started with prescription painkillers. The most recent figures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggest that a hundred and forty-five Americans now die every day from opioid overdoses.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...ily-oxycontin/

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (22nd December 2017),hoarder (22nd December 2017),madfranks (22nd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: The (((Family))) That Built an Empire of Pain

I've never taken OC or any other serious painkiller, and I'm going to be very wary about ever taking any, even if my doctor prescribes it. I'm not interested in trying to fight a drug addiction.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Drug addiction is for the weak in spirit.

However, desire for chronic pain relief is not, ipso facto, "drug addiction."

Those who OD on opiates, whether prescription or illicit, are the same type of people who would kill themselves with drink or something else if the opiates were not available to them.

As for the non-existent "opiate addiction crisis," there is but one motivation for that. And it's the usual one: money. Generic opiates, including Oxycodone, are CHEAP (no one is getting rich off patented Oxycontin at this point, as it's been superseded by the generic). They can be as low as pennies a pill in most cases. And that low-cost is a huge problem for the Pharmacide Industry.

Hence, the Pharmacide Industry has invented a new "crisis," and their employees inside government have brought the power of the State to bear against doctors and patients who need opiates, claiming the government will "protect" them from "addiction." Never mind that 95% of those who use prescription opiates aren't "addicted," as the regulations are already very tough (you do NOT simply walk into an MD's office and walk out with an opiate prescription like it's for Hershey's Kisses - that has not been reality for a long time).

The real reason for the faux "opiate crisis" is because the Pharmacide Industry has a variety of new patented painkillers they want to foist on those with chronic pain, at astronomically higher prices than cheap opiates. Dollars a dose, with the commensurate huge profit along with it. Never mind these patented painkillers won't be any more effective - or even less effective - than cheap opiates, nor the fact most of these essentially-untested chemicals will turn out to be just as deadly as Vioxx and other "clinically proven" poisons. Profit is the American Way. And the mindless "do-gooders" will keep harping about how they are trying to "save" many from "opiate addiction."

Don't buy into yet another Big Lie.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I've never taken OC or any other serious painkiller, and I'm going to be very wary about ever taking any, even if my doctor prescribes it. I'm not interested in trying to fight a drug addiction.
    I've been offered an opiate once in my adult life: Norco. After foot surgery. I took two doses and said fuck this, I can't handle the side-effects (made me angry as Hell). I accepted the pain. After a car incident back in 2000, I was prescribed Vioxx, for neck pain. Never took it, and thank God I never did, considering it was eventually banned by the nonetheless corrupt FDA.

That said, you and I are a special breed, and those with weaker constitutions do suffer in legitimate pain without opiates. I'm not going to deny them the relief they need. Which is why I vehemently oppose this current "crackdown" on prescription opiates, even for those with demonstrable injury that produces obvious pain. I think of the kook John Kasich's "executive order" which only leads to more misery for those who are not "drug seekers" (for pleasure).
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Platinum
    Thanks

Pharmacist Shlomo Altchuler: "I've prescribed pills that have resulted in the death of hundreds of thousands of goyim in past 20 years"
    Pharmacist Shalom Greenstein: "I've prescribed pills that have resulted in the death of 10 million goyim embryos each year"
    Pharmacist Shlomo Altchuler: "In the Pharmacy is where a jew can be a jew."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Adults should be able to purchase opiates without resorting to the black market. If such was the case, these people would not be overdosing. Women would not need to sell their bodies. I am not a proponent of drug use but it is a fact that you cannot legislate morality nor does prohibition work. Opium was a long standing medicine and yes, some people succumbed to addiction, but an opium addict could easily live a fruitful life and be a productive member of society without artificial laws turning the addiction into a living hell.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th December 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    98% of these dopers are using Heroin and Chink Fentanyl.

The Chink Fentanyl could be cut off, since most of it comes in via normal trade channels, standard shipping containers and even China Post. But that would mean Trump would have to make good on his promises to "deal" with China, which he's already betrayed us on.

The Heroin / Fentanyl Crisis is not as the Jewsmedia implies, a prescription opiate pain pill crisis. But as I already explained, the purpose is to shift legitimate pain patients to astronomically higher priced, patented drugs.