Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberals Behind "The Young Turks" And Vice Apologize For Blatant Sexism

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Liberals Behind "The Young Turks" And Vice Apologize For Blatant Sexism

Liberals Behind "The Young Turks" And Vice Apologize For Blatant Sexism

The founders of two liberal news outlets found themselves apologizing over sexist remarks and a "boy's club" environment filled with sexual harassment. Cenk Uygur, creator and host of popular liberal news show, The Young Turks (TYT), apologized last week for a series of now-deleted blog and social media posts from the early 2000s, published by The Wrap.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...2/23/29286.jpg
    Cenk Uygur

In one entry from 2000 entitled "Rules of Dating," Uygur says of third dates: "If I haven't felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don't get back on track by the fourth date, you're done." Uygur's "Rule 2" of dating: "There must be orgasm by the fifth date," and "Rule 3" states "There must be sex by the second month of dating."

There are a lot of allowable exceptions to this rule, but they all involve orgasms. I'll let you slide if for unseen circumstances we haven't gotten to see each other much, and you have been providing me with some excellent orgasms in the meanwhile.

But there are no foreseeable reasons why anyone would slip into the fourth month of dating without sex. But since you do provide a certain level of sexual satisfaction, I will give a requisite talking to you to see "what's wrong." If you don't give it up the date after "the talk," you're done. -Cenk Uygur

In another post, after an apparent lack of sex, Uygur declared that "the genes of women are flawed" because they "do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully."

There's quite a bit more on Uygur's past statements which have been compiled by journalist Cassandra Fairbanks.

Uygur's defense to his old posts was to claim he was a was a different back then; "I had not yet matured and I was still a conservative who thought that stuff was politically incorrect and edgy. When you read it now, it looks really, honestly, ugly." This post from January, 2000, however - in which Uygur slams conservative Pat Buchanan, suggests his ugliness was coming from the left.

Oh boy, @TheYoungTurks need to buckle up because if 1/3 of what im hearing is true I can’t see them lasting past Spring. The death blows won’t even be coming from the right, either.
    — Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) December 24, 2017

In this week's
    secondexposé, the New York Times ousts left-leaning media outlet VICE for its "boy's club" environment - from which allegations of sexual harassment and revenge were levied by over two dozen women who say they experienced or witnessed sexual misconduct at the company.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...viceguys_0.PNG

VICE co-founders Shane Smith and Suroosh Alvi (Reuters/Mike Segar)

VICE settled with four other women for sexual harassment or defamation as well.

An investigation by The New York Times has found four settlements involving allegations of sexual harassment or defamation against Vice employees, including its current president. -NYT

In a statement to The Times, CEO Shane Smith and co-founder Suroosh Alvi said “from the top down, we have failed as a company to create a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone, especially women, can feel respected and thrive,” adding that a "boys club" culture at Vice had "fostered inappropriate behavior that permeated throughout the company."

In 2016, Vice's president, Andrew Creighton paid $135,000 to a former employee who was fired after she wouldn't sleep with him, while earlier this year, VICE settled with former employee Martina Veltroni, who claimed that her supervisor retaliated against her after they had a sexual relationship. The supervisor, Jason Mojica - the former head of Vice News, was fired last month.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...th%20cat_0.jpg
    Joanna Fuertes-Knight

The $6 billion media company also reached a $24,000 settlement with a London journalist, Joanna Fuertes-Knight, who said she had been sexually harassed, and suffered racial and gender discrimination along with bullying. She claims that a Vice producer, Rhys James, made sexist statements to her - including asking whether or not she slept with black men, as well as the color of her nipples.

Vice started out in 1994 as a punk magazine in Montreal, Canada, before growing to a multi-billion dollar multimedia company catering to millennials. Walt Disney owns an 18% stake, while private equity firm TPG invested $450 million in June, valuing the company at around $5.7 billion.

Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: Liberals Behind "The Young Turks" And Vice Apologize For Blatant Sexism

The comeuppance for TYT is going to be astounding

I can see a gulag of women coming forward and there is no way they are going to be able to put out all the fires.

I love it.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Here's a couple of fine looking gentlemen! (Jesus!!!)

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...3/viceguys.PNG
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (25th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

TYT is (to me) one of the stupidest fucked up jew promoting shows I ever saw. And after that never saw it again.

Ohh and now I notice the pedo glasses, how can it get better.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    The comeuppance for TYT is going to be astounding
    garden Nome: The Young Turks Foibles & Malfeasance, Part 2-Oh Rodell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4acef4GsA&t=390s

Cenk Uygur is getting a little more attention since he announced he is is running for Congress

Two wrongs do not make a right they say, but since TYT has been shilling for the Democrat-MSM establishment, is a Youtube management favoured content creator, and mis-quoting, taking quotes out of context, smearing, lying and slandering and with racist attitude against middle-class white Americans, mainstream and alternative people on the right probably twice a day for the last three years, it was nice to watch.

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    TYT: Ana Kasparian Responds To NYT Smear Article [video]
    I thought we got a least a week to edit our posts but it has only been two days and I cannot just edit the post.

This is for Cebu_4_2

Synopsis: Ana harasses and slanders the NYT that the NYT with malicious intent harassed and slandered TYT when the NYT took a quote out of context to imply Cenk did not with malicious intent harass and slander Dr. David Duke, later NYT with malicious intent apologizes then Ana implicitly harasses and slanders the NYT even harder. With buddy.

Left wing politics is complicated and I expect Ana’s red pill moment was forgotten by the next morning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (8th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Clip compilation of TYT's coverage of Obama and Nato's attack on Libya. To be fair to Cenk and TYT, they used the same talking points as the rest of the western MSM news and government propaganda services.

Cenk Uygur - I Want My Congress Seat

A retrospective examination of Cenk Uygur's stance on the NATO war against Libya in 2011, on the occasion of Uygur's campaign to win a seat in the US congress as a Democrat candidate.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Cenk does his thing (Turk anti-Euroite liar chaos and genocide agent (CIA?), Democrat candidate), chaos ensues, Patriots's truth be told,, woman harassed, event shut down? Cenk directly appeals to police complaining citizens correcting his anti-Americian lies are not following the rules

7min, jump cut edit @2:34

We The People Rising: CAIR Candidate Event With YOUNG TURKS CENK Uygur SHUT DOWN when Patriot DEMANDS RESPECT TRUMP & USA

Accuracy in Media: YouTube funds liberal group to produce journalism videos
    February 14, 2020
    YouTube, which is owned by digital giant Google, has given a grant said to be in the mid-six figures to The Young Turks, one of the largest progressive digital publishers on the platform.

The grant is for an online course called TYT Academy that will focus on the creation of digital-first local news, according to Axios.

The Young Turks was founded in 2002 by former MSNBC host Cenk Uygur –who is currently running for the seat that Katie Hill (D-Calif.) vacated last year and is one of YouTube’s most successful content providers with 4.6 million subscribers.

Uygur has been criticized in the past for making offensive comments about women, Jews, Muslims and other groups as well as for denying that the Armenian genocide ever took place.

YouTube’s investment is part of it’s $25 million commitment to news efforts, which is part of the Google News Initiative announced in 2018.

The TYT Academy will produce a two-track video series of eight videos each. Students earn a TYT Academy certificate after taking short quizzes during the tracks and a final exam after completing each track.

The first track will teach journalism tactics and responsibilities and the second track will focus on best practices for online video production.

P.S.
    PressHerald.com: U.S. Senate candidate selects guillotine as ‘symbol of the work we have to do’
    Feb 06
    A U.S. Senate candidate in Maine has selected an unusual logo for campaign T-shirts – the guillotine – citing the need for a revolution to remove big money from politics.

The logo, unveiled this week by Democrat Bre Kidman, recalls the execution device known for its role in the 18th century French Revolution and is intended to symbolize revolt by low- and middle-income people, Kidman said.

“The guillotine is an image which calls to mind what people have done for revolution before,” said Kidman, an attorney who’s running for the seat held by Republican Sen. Susan Collins. “If we can find a better path to revolution than that we owe it to ourselves and our country.”

Kidman, who is non-binary and uses the pronoun “they,” said the logo is something they came up with out of frustration over the large amounts of money in politics.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

There's that word again, Liberal use to explain Communist, is it an expresion that they're open to the idea of Communism?

Or is it a Bigoted expression of Communist?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

News tweet: Good news regarding this year’s flu. Data indicates all clear in a month or two.

Laura Ingraham goes full TYT (with an anti-Asian twist): Bitchute: LAURA INGRAHAM | APRIL 07, 2020 (from 33:30 to end at 36.16)

In another video this last week I've watched Stefan Molyneux shake and pout like AOC demanding reparations from China.

I expect the trade talks with China (pre viral false-flag) did not go well.

I think the word here is NeoConning