Thread: Nikki Haley: The De Facto Agent of Influence

Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,248 Posts

Nikki Haley: The De Facto Agent of Influence

Another good article by Philip Giraldi

Having actually been a Case Officer, unlike “experts” in tradecraft Clapper and Morell, I am not sure what figuratively or unwitting really mean. But I will accept the Morell definition that acting for a foreign power fits the definition of an “agent of influence.” Based on that, I do think that there are some individuals in the Trump administration who are more-or-less being directed by a foreign government and its intelligence service and that government would be Israel.
    https://ahtribune.com/us/israelgate/...kki-haley.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (30th December 2017),crimethink (30th December 2017),JDRock (31st December 2017),Joshua01 (30th December 2017),midnight rambler (30th December 2017),old steel (30th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,248 Posts

Re: Nikki Haley: The De Facto Agent of Influence

A joyous time Goyim as her daughter has gotten married.

Pics at link
    https://patriactionary.wordpress.com...elf-of-course/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    A joyous time Goyim as her daughter has gotten married.

Pics at link
    https://patriactionary.wordpress.com...elf-of-course/
    Ohh look a mudshark...
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Ohh look a mudshark...
    The link posted by Down1 says it has an IQ of 187, 87 is more believable
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd April 2023),midnight rambler (22nd April 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

womensystems.com: Nikki Haley Floats Having ‘Mental Competency Tests’ For The ‘Entire Congress’
    September 04, 2023
    Haley made the remarks on CBS News’ “Face The Nation” on Sunday with guest host Robert Costa while discussing Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) latest episode in which he froze while speaking to the media....

“I think there should be mental competency tests. And I don’t care if they’re for everybody 50 and older. I don’t care if they’re for the entire Congress,” she said. “These are basic tests, Bob. These are, tell us where you were born. Name four words that start with the same letter. How many grandchildren do you have? These are basic questions that anyone should be able to answer. And the way you do that is just, when a candidate files to run for office, incumbent or newcomer, they have to give their financial disclosures.”

“They should also give a notice from the doctor that tells about their mental capacity,” she continued. “I think that we need that."
    "It’s not that Israel needs America; America needs Israel" - Republican Presidential candidate and Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley at last months' Republican Presidential debate

Edit to add:

"The 14th Amendment, Section 3 is pretty clear. If you engage in acts of insurrection or rebellion against the government, or you give aid and comfort to those who do, you are disqualified from running,"
    "It doesn’t require that you be convicted of insurrection. It just requires that you have engaged in these acts." - Congressman Adam Schiff yesterday MSNBC
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th September 2023),Ares (5th September 2023),midnight rambler (4th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Recent collective fail from Congress:

washingtonexaminer.com: Senate votes down measure to rein in NATO war-making authority
    July 19, 2023
    The Senate on Wednesday rejected an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that would have clarified that Article 5 of the NATO treaty does not obviate the need for Congress to declare war.

Article 5 holds that an attack on any NATO member must be treated as an attack on the whole alliance, as part of the collective defense commitment...

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced the measure as NATO membership for Ukraine is being discussed while the country is at war with nuclear-armed Russia.

The final vote was 83 to 16...

The amendment needed 60 votes to pass. Instead, well over 60 senators voted against it...

Paul’s amendment would have required congressional authorization of a war triggered by Article 5.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th September 2023),midnight rambler (8th September 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,611 Posts

I can't stand Nikki Haley--but they keep propping her up with their fake polls
    I don't know any conservatives who like her. Same for Chris Christie- but they bump him up with fake polls

I don't see any way out of this mess we are in.

There are still Americans out there who are eager to get their next bioweapon injection for fear of the new fake BS-24/7 variant

The dumbing down has been an amazing success!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (10th September 2023)