Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Federal agency makes it clear: Even legal marijuana users can’t buy guns

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Federal agency makes it clear: Even legal marijuana users can’t buy guns

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Some of you guys are being retarded in this thread.
    You have an irrational fear of plants. Why is that?

If you don't like cannabis, don't consume it. Simple. I can't stand the smoke, so I don't toke.

Should "we" ban tobacco users or alcohol users from buying guns? What about banning "haters" from buying guns?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

TroyOz (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Neither the Second nor Ninth Amendments say anything about using a plant prohibits ownership or deployment of arms.
    Unless you have declared your status as a State National you are a US Citizen a person who is subject to all the codes and statutes. The Constitution has nothing to do with you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Unless you have declared your status as a State National you are a US Citizen a person who is subject to all the codes and statutes. The Constitution has nothing to do with you.
    I am a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven, and the God-given rights enshrined in the Bill of Rights apply as written, regardless of black-robed harlots saying something to the contrary.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

agnut (4th January 2018),Tumbleweed (3rd January 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

I am a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven, and the God-given rights enshrined in the Bill of Rights apply as written, regardless of black-robed harlots saying something to the contrary.
    You know the irony of your above statement is that I pointed out Chapter 110 of the Texas Civil Practices and Remedy Code and you scoffed at it. lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You know the irony of your above statement is that I pointed out Chapter 110 of the Texas Civil Practices and Remedy Code and you scoffed at it. lol
    Citing either the Bill of Rights or TX CPRC 110 doesn't mean the thugs won't try to "punish" you.

There is de jure and de facto. De jure = God-given rights exist and may be exercised. De facto = "law enforcement" thugs - highwaymen - act as highwaymen have always acted.

This is why I teach that "I have nothing to say" or similar or nothing at all is the only "response" to their "inquiries" for "criminal (sic) investigations."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (3rd January 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

My neighbor across town (I don't know him) wants to sell his in-perfect-good-order shotgun because he winds up with too many. I hear about it. We met, talk, I shoot, I'm satisfied, we wrangle, we agree. I give him money, he gives me the shotgun.

What the hell business of anybody else's is that?

Especially the federal government! Is this supposed to have some impact on national governmental issues? With other govenments? What!

Tell me it ain't so. Has congress gone absolutely insane? How the hell did we ever break free from the King of England except practically everybody in the colonies HAD A GUN - and could damn well use it too!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (4th January 2018),crimethink (3rd January 2018),midnight rambler (4th January 2018),Tumbleweed (4th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    What the hell business of anybody else's is that?

Especially the federal government! Is this supposed to have some impact on national governmental issues? With other govenments? What!

Tell me it ain't so. Has congress gone absolutely insane? How the hell did we ever break free from the King of England except practically everybody in the colonies HAD A GUN - and could damn well use it too!
    You WILL obey! Bow down, NOW!

That's what it's about.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Only if you deny being a US Citizen can you have that status and invoke your right to be a State National (Minnesotan, Iowan, etc.)

Thanks

If ever confronted about that by "law enforcement," your response is "I have nothing to say," or, say nothing at all. No "explanations" or "trying to clear things up."
    Not just “about that”, about anything!
    We’ve got ring side seats to the freak show, enjoy the ride.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boogietillyapuke For This Useful Post:

crimethink (4th January 2018),midnight rambler (4th January 2018)

Thanks

You have an irrational fear of plants. Why is that?

If you don't like cannabis, don't consume it. Simple. I can't stand the smoke, so I don't toke.

Should "we" ban tobacco users or alcohol users from buying guns? What about banning "haters" from buying guns?
    I've smoked plenty of cannabis over the years and enjoyed it, but I don't smoke anymore - enjoy being straight even more, plus, like you said, I don't like the smoke. I think I liked it more because it was illegal. Now that is so common, the thrill is gone I especially can't stand tobacco smoke - makes me sick to my stomach to even be around it.

Gun rights are not based on plants or spirits - if you are of sound mind, I'm good with that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TroyOz For This Useful Post:

agnut (4th January 2018),crimethink (4th January 2018)