Thread: Top 5 pistol carbines...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Top 5 pistol carbines...

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I held my nose* and got one of these for my Glock in .357 Sig -

(*made in IsraHell)
    Why?

Just send your money directly to the IDF.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Why?

Just send your money directly to the IDF.
    How many items in your household are made in China?? Why don’t you send your money directly to the PLA?

That’s equally as asinine.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

osoab (8th January 2018)

Thanks

What's with all the black plastic 9mm junk? Give me a 16" Rossi 92 lever-action carbine in .44 Magnum. Better yet, give my wife one in .357. She handles that lever gun like she was born with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    What's with all the black plastic 9mm junk? Give me a 16" Rossi 92 lever-action carbine in .44 Magnum. Better yet, give my wife one in .357. She handles that lever gun like she was born with it.
    The Sub2000's take the Glock pistol mags. 17, 19, and 22. It's a nice combo. The only thing lacking is that there is no open on empty and it is a little small for bigger folks.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

16" Glock barrel for Glock 22 or Glock 31 (.357 Sig!). Combine that with the Micro Roni with the folding stock and yeehaw! .357 Sig horsepower!

https://www.yrsinc.com/en/glock-16-b...22-24-31-34-35
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

How many items in your household are made in China?? Why don’t you send your money directly to the PLA?
    Non sequitur. Your Made in Jizzreal toy is a choice among many, neither superior nor special. You chose it knowing who makes it and where the profits go.

Now, if you can show me where I can purchase truly made somewhere-other-than-China PCs, nearly all peripherals, and so on, I'll be excited.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

16" Glock barrel for Glock 22 or Glock 31 (.357 Sig!). Combine that with the Micro Roni with the folding stock and yeehaw! .357 Sig horsepower!

https://www.yrsinc.com/en/glock-16-b...22-24-31-34-35
    I thought about getting one of this for a 45. No Sub2000's in 45. Basically take the rail off your pistol and voila!

http://mechtechsys.com/

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th January 2018),woodman (8th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I thought about getting one of this for a 45. No Sub2000's in 45. Basically take the rail off your pistol and voila!

http://mechtechsys.com/

Nice but unfortunately they don’t offer a version in .357 Sig.

Thanks

Nice but unfortunately they don’t offer a version in .357 Sig.
    Looks like these guys make a .357 sig that takes glock 15 mags.

http://www.justrightcarbines.com/tec...pecifications/
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th January 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

Guns of choice for law abiding people in antigun cities, the Rossi would make a good house gun though I'd go with a shotgun myself. Pump action rifles too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKoCb9XXU
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.