Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't often praise Trump...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (13th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: I don't often praise Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You've alluded to k-os leaving due to an IRL "interaction" with a certain member here, but you won't disclose what that actually means. If it was a Weinstein moment, that would be a damn good reason to leave this place. Far more so than any potential or perceived distaste of Book, Magnes, or myself. I highly doubt that any of our ladies have left due to Book or myself. The only females who could be "offended" by us would be snowflake leftists, but none of our ladies are such dainty and weak souls.
    As usual, he just insinuates shit, and when pressed about it he can’t dignify the question with a response. He really is a passive aggressive coward. With a bag that is full of shit which he spreads around, liberally, and then the bag is empty, until he fills it up with more shit to offload.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

True that Jerrylynnb with regards to any other nation. The Trump position on imigration is inherently a jewish position, such that its selective towards what the migrant can do for the country not what he can do for himself.

Some people dug that Kennedy line, "Ask what you can do for your country" I think it were actually Hatian or Cuban/jew at its roota.

We all know what our country can do for us already, so the question does not need to be asked.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I highly doubt that any of our ladies have left due to Book or myself. The only females who could be "offended" by us would be snowflake leftists, but none of our ladies are such dainty and weak souls.
    You Guardians of GSUS drove ximmy away and she was hardly a dainty snowflake! You guys are toxic. I enjoy watching some of your antics but give you a wide berth to avoid getting sucked in yet again.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Trump calling Haiti a shithole also gives free pass to what his fellow Clintons did there.

They only look 1/2 bad in comparrison.

Iridium
    Thanks

Trump calling Haiti a shithole has reintroduced Haiti and the Clinton Foundation into the light. Lots of questions will be asked yet again and the MSM is going to find they were bamboozled again by Trump after they were tricked into pounding another dumb anti Trump story out there.. The fun just doesn't end!
    http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1515853708843.jpg

Hate Trump if you must but it sure seems like he's playing 10D chess and the MSM is playing checkers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Trump calling Haiti a shithole also gives free pass to what his fellow Clintons did there.

They only look 1/2 bad in comparrison.
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    You Guardians of GSUS drove ximmy away and she was hardly a dainty snowflake! You guys are toxic. I enjoy watching some of your antics but give you a wide berth to avoid getting sucked in yet again.
    ximmy is not a lady. As was explained, ximmy is a "transgender individual."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Trump calling Haiti a shithole has reintroduced Haiti and the Clinton Foundation into the light. Lots of questions will be asked yet again and the MSM is going to find they were bamboozled again by Trump after they were tricked into pounding another dumb anti Trump story out there.. The fun just doesn't end!
    http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1515853708843.jpg

Hate Trump if you must but it sure seems like he's playing 10D chess and the MSM is playing checkers!
    I dont hate Trump, just stating his obvious jewness and coalition with Clintons.

They use each other to make sure everyone knows that there are no other anti- zionist position.

Unfortunately whenever Haiti is mentioned from here on out it will always endup a Trump shithole, nothing else Clintonside.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

The people in media are claiming the word "shithole" is "racist", yet they've spent the last 2 days repeating "shithole" endlessly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Half Sense For This Useful Post:

crimethink (13th January 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks

Funny huh? I've never heard the MSM say nigger nearly as much as they're saying shithole. Truthfully, they're all acting like infants who've had their baubau taken away from them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    The people in media are claiming the word "shithole" is "racist", yet they've spent the last 2 days repeating "shithole" endlessly.