Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't often praise Trump...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: I don't often praise Trump...

sum here are still wet behind their ears. sad to see.

For a dam fact look at national msm, and use the web as a hoot factor, the web is full of bullshit which can be hard to winnow the truth from the bullshit.

Msm, do have agendas, but still are if taken over all closer to real, unless you depend on the fox network, which in time they will burn in hell, because they took agendas over intergerty of any truth, and what is that? Fox has no clue just like that russian network, rt, which is an arm of the Russian gov that wants any democracy to fail.

I still hold hope for you grasshopper, despite your wanting to go into and embrase the dark side..

sounds like a movie, but in real life...

Night all, need to move, things hurt..

I feel strongly for the Innocent be swayed into total bullshit here, there is a water man, I still hold hope for. but less every day grasshopper do your home work. So far you seem to be gullible. sad...!

Night to all , time to deal with personal crap..
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    No, we aren't being played. The leftists, and the media, which is leftist ARE getting played.

Madfranks and EE are both right in this thread. White people are the most hated people on the earth. Just for being white. Trump is throwing this out there...by his "shithole" comment, and the media and left are biting at it with everything they have got.

Trump is brilliant. He knows they hate him. He knows the media will never share anything good, but only bad info on him. Yet, he's president.

He's an alpha male. He rose to the top in business being a shark. He has more money than anyone could ever want or need. Yet, at his age, he became president? Think about that.

He's going to feed the media, feed the leftists, feed his haters. It doesn't matter to him, he's got everything anyway.....the question, is what is he doing when his haters have their attention misdirected? Is he going to better our country in the background, I don't know, but I hope so. He's a tactical genius, and everyone is completely falling for it.

I often wonder if, Trump looks in the mirror and says to himself. I will be the most hated President to ever live. Yet I will try to do more for this country than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice.
    I've never seen anyone dominate the MSM 24/7 for two years running. Trump is going to come out a winner on this shithole statement, watch and see. Something else will come from it.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (12th January 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

And, I have hope for you, Dogman. I'll always think you are a good dude with a kind soul.
    life is good.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I've never seen anyone dominate the MSM 24/7 for two years running. Trump is going to come out a winner on this shithole statement, watch and see. Something else will come from it.
    You know, I don't need to see what he's doing. The fact that he's pissing off the media like he is, says he's probably doing something good for this country in the background, that nobody will notice. More stories like this one, and the more I tip my hat and support the man.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

And, I have hope for you, Dogman. I'll always think you are a good dude with a kind soul.
    I think he is too, just a little misguided and grumpy in his young old age. A lot of people feel they have been burned too many times, understandably by government, to have any faith one man could step forward to save our country and not be a tool of government. Yes he's beholden to the Jews like all the rest (exception JFK), but he is doing all he can in a system that is stacked against him.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Thanks, old soul, probably fits the bill, But no thanks doing what is morally right, that is the thing..!!

Pete, I know you are a good dude, but by your posts, you are buying into the hate bullshit.. Be careful and thoughtful.

As u know stereotypes are just that, it is the individuals that make the whole in the majority, with the less than !% types that can fuck up everything, just like buying into what is said on this forum.

What is that saying one bad apple can spoil a whole barrel of good ones?

Such is life in the past and still today.

Now I do need to do my other shit, still over all unlike most I feel lucky if 3 hours of total sleep in any 24. it is what it is, but this forum is just part of it.

night, for you look deep, I do hold hope for you. unlike some here.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Touchy arnt you, how do your know the forms , civi.

Funny if you add pressure to a grape, it will bleed a bunch of juice.

Make a deal with you civi, back off on me and I will do the same, Tho it is a hoot for me to cut at you...
    The other idiots here , I can care less. I give this offer, because you and I do agree about the head shithead in charge.

Take it or leave it.

I can care less.
    I'm not the one who starts shit with other people, but I always oblige when one fires the first shot.

I'm not touchy...but the fact-based needling about your drinking problem is obviously getting to you. Hence, your "offer" of a cease fire.

You don't need to propose such...you just need to stop slinging shit. My anger burns out quickly, and must be restoked. Lay off me, and I lay off you.

Drunk, think pain, that is what drives me, I quit drinking dam near a year ago. I posted that today along with my true sleep patterns.

Punk
    I don't think anyone believes you stopped drinking. A year ago, last week, or yesterday. Many of your (fairly recent) posts look like that of someone inebriated trying to write...we can "hear" what you post...slurred. Your posts tonight seem anomalous, few if any misspellings, for example.

On a serious note, you really should find a resource to help you with that. AA, professional rehab, something. I actually don't want to see you die, especially from that. I've seen too many folks die of liquor, direct and indirect effects. Worst case was someone freezing to death under a bridge. That may not be you, but I could see you simply waking up dead one morning like my wife's uncle.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Dogman. I'll always think you are a good dude with a kind soul

Pete, I know you are a good dude...unlike some here.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/NGtTbQEppBdv2/giphy.gif

Trump was the TOPIC of this thread
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Look at the membership, and past views, good ladys , still have contact with some, but they are so still pissed . at book and magy plus a few others here plus the cesspool most members seem to come out to post from, I can understand why , it smells here so to speak.

The odor here now is pure hate jock straps..

Thanks again, amazing to me on your contact jdr

Be well

Mostly they all moved on in real life, into better and real things, which I do a major kudo to all of them.

Than hanging around a stinky forum, especially now.
    You've alluded to k-os leaving due to an IRL "interaction" with a certain member here, but you won't disclose what that actually means. If it was a Weinstein moment, that would be a damn good reason to leave this place. Far more so than any potential or perceived distaste of Book, Magnes, or myself. I highly doubt that any of our ladies have left due to Book or myself. The only females who could be "offended" by us would be snowflake leftists, but none of our ladies are such dainty and weak souls.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I've never seen anyone dominate the MSM 24/7 for two years running.
    The Jewsmedia and Trump are both owned.

If Trump were a threat to (((them))), he'd have been memory holed years ago.

No, Donald J. Trump is one of the Jewsmedia's biggest stars - a pretend "villain" - and lesser minds swallow the acting as serious. Just like they did when Trump played his role in the WWE.