Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't often praise Trump...

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: I don't often praise Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    We are being played.
    exactly right. circus of shit gives: 1. comfort for his fcked over base 2. something for the leftists to jeer while he does their bidding

100% staged bullshit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

osoab (13th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

You know where this is headed, i know you do.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTT-21QUQAAAWPt.jpg

Attachment 9606

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Ofcourse, Trump calling for more Norwegian migrants should do about 0 for the FRN.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Long day for Chuck as I called it, let him pickup a recharge for tomorrows adventure and we will be back on track.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Palladium
    Thanks

Hitch imagines Trump looking at himself in the mirror and saying:

"... Yet I will try to do more for [this country] than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice."

That imagined quote should read:

",,, Yet I will try to do more for [ISRAEL] than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice."

I'd agree with what you imagined he might say to himself, looking in the mirror, as corrected.

What I *suspect* die-hard Trump followers are actually feeling is residual hatred, and loathing, for a potential Hillary presidency.

Since that was such a horrible prospect, they are willing to overlook almost anything Trump does for Israel, and NOT the US, because they still harbor a fear of the HAG.

While I agree with these people's bitterness about the bitch, I am NOT willing to overlook a prexy who puts Israel (or ANY OTHER NATION) above the US (such as pretending up a bullshit excuse for bombing Syria, just to satisfy his butt-buddy Netenyadahoo, or pardoning another jewboy butt-buddy, and so much more it hurts to recount it all).

I want a prexy who puts AMERICA FIRST (and surrounds himself WITH AMERICANS, NOT JEWS), and keeps all other nations AT ARMS LENGTH - especially Israel - damnit!

We need the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Huey Long - America FIRST!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

crimethink (12th January 2018),Jewboo (13th January 2018),midnight rambler (13th January 2018),Tumbleweed (13th January 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    Hitch imagines Trump looking at himself in the mirror and saying:

"... Yet I will try to do more for [this country] than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice."

That imagined quote should read:

",,, Yet I will try to do more for [ISRAEL] than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice."

I'd agree with what you imagined he might say to himself, looking in the mirror, as corrected.

What I *suspect* die-hard Trump followers are actually feeling is residual hatred, and loathing, for a potential Hillary presidency.

Since that was such a horrible prospect, they are willing to overlook almost anything Trump does for Israel, and NOT the US, because they still harbor a fear of the HAG.

While I agree with these people's bitterness about the bitch, I am NOT willing to overlook a prexy who puts Israel (or ANY OTHER NATION) above the US (such as pretending up a bullshit excuse for bombing Syria, just to satisfy his butt-buddy Netenyadahoo, or pardoning another jewboy butt-buddy, and so much more it hurts to recount it all).

I want a prexy who puts AMERICA FIRST (and surrounds himself WITH AMERICANS, NOT JEWS), and keeps all other nations AT ARMS LENGTH - especially Israel - damnit!

We need the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Huey Long - America FIRST!
    just a small quibble. washington joined with the bank of england....yes, THAT bank of england to establish the first central bank of the US. some connected americans had shares in it, including washington

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Jerrylynnb (13th January 2018),Jewboo (13th January 2018),midnight rambler (13th January 2018),osoab (13th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Shit skins come from shit hole countries
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

You've alluded to k-os leaving due to an IRL "interaction" with a certain member here, but you won't disclose what that actually means. If it was a Weinstein moment, that would be a damn good reason to leave this place. Far more so than any potential or perceived distaste of Book, Magnes, or myself. I highly doubt that any of our ladies have left due to Book or myself. The only females who could be "offended" by us would be snowflake leftists, but none of our ladies are such dainty and weak souls.
    Nature of forum's and reality!

Root privecy rules,,

Tired of you, rant on worm just do not expect any response!

Tho we seem to agree, abt the trumpeter! And his blind followers!

Punk, push some more paperwork, gov drone you..? lmfao!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    No, we aren't being played. The leftists, and the media, which is leftist ARE getting played.

Madfranks and EE are both right in this thread. White people are the most hated people on the earth. Just for being white. Trump is throwing this out there...by his "shithole" comment, and the media and left are biting at it with everything they have got.

Trump is brilliant. He knows they hate him. He knows the media will never share anything good, but only bad info on him. Yet, he's president.

He's an alpha male. He rose to the top in business being a shark. He has more money than anyone could ever want or need. Yet, at his age, he became president? Think about that.

He's going to feed the media, feed the leftists, feed his haters. It doesn't matter to him, he's got everything anyway.....the question, is what is he doing when his haters have their attention misdirected? Is he going to better our country in the background, I don't know, but I hope so. He's a tactical genius, and everyone is completely falling for it.

I often wonder if, Trump looks in the mirror and says to himself. I will be the most hated President to ever live. Yet I will try to do more for this country than anyone who's ever lived, and nobody will notice.

Think about it. The term "shithole" just became added to "polite" conversation. When was the last time you had ever seen the word "shit" spelled out on screen for all to see and read, especially on MSM? We literally had a "Night of a Thousand Shits" for the masses just not on Comedy Central. How many little kids asked their parents "what is a shithole"? "Shithole" has just been brought to the forefront of our lexicon. More faggotry by the media faggots.

Think about the cognitive dissonance involved here too. Any half intelligent man knows Haiti and most of Africa are shitholes. However, this psyop isn't for the intelligent. It is to waver the weak minds. It's to steer the weak minded into thinking that Haiti and Africa are not "shitholes" even when you know they are "shitholes". What's even better is that TPTB helped make them even greater "shitholes". The now righteous/pious politicians are really the "shithole" makers.

What other significant events have become glossed over in due to the leaking of "shithole"? What happened to the pervs and gropers in Jewywood and D.C.?

And you are overwishing on Trump. He is now c.o. He prayed with the beanie cap at the jerking wall.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Dogman (13th January 2018),Jerrylynnb (13th January 2018),midnight rambler (13th January 2018),Tumbleweed (13th January 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.