Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tell if your country is a shithole

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Re: How to tell if your country is a shithole

ahahahaha... what BS... because what I am saying is FALSE perhaps... we talk again when the SHTF... because you wont consider death by chemotherapy, GMOs, chemtrails and being a debt slaves (among many other facts) as signs of living in whatever shithole country... aahhhhhhhh

the so-called civilized world is destroying the environment to no end... yet we think we can tag other countries as "shitholes"

but I am the one drinking coolaid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Such utter bullshit. Sure there is poverty in the United States, and it has gotten worse and probably will continue to get worse with continued third world immigration. However your comments suggest that you really don’t have any experience with a third world shithole country. You can’t compare them.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

what is your point Book? that money has served to enslaved populations for 1000s or years and it is getting worse, it is so bad that damage done to Nature is being close to a point of non return, because people spend more time chasing money than anything else... it all depends on the ability of seeing the glass half-ful/empty... expecting that money will free us after such a monetary history is vain and futile. 5000 years of enslavement is enough data to thrown in the towel.

It is profit seeking that prevents cooperation, encourages collusion and corrupts human interactions. People can't even go after the too big to fail because they are afraid of dismantle the hidden hand that feeds them and lose their jobs as a result. Like I have said many times money can only have positive side effects when nobody hoard it. Meaning also that we do not need it because the whole point with money IS precisely wealth accumulation.

Micheal Tellinger's Ubuntu Planet is already active in the UK, Canada and the USA...

this morning email alert from beforeisnews.com
    ==========================

January is the best time to buy Bitcoin

Bitcoin RIGHT NOW is about as cheap as it will get for the rest of 2018.

Every single January since 2015 the Chinese cash in their Bitcoin, driving prices down.

What would financial freedom with no-brainer investments do for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I am the one drinking coolaid, right?
    Isn't coolaid what Jimmy Jones fed his lackeys? I generally go for the Koolaid brand. I love sitting around the fire holding hands and singing KUMBAYA too

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post

...what is your point Book?

During GIM1 you were living in Manhattan. Then moved to a hippy commune in Arizona. Then house sat and pumped gas in New Mexico. Apparently now living "money-free" in Florida. We can all search GSUS and find threads from just last January wherein your newly published ebook would shatter the Old World Order and bring all of mankind into the glorious Singularity.

money-free

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Comments are Gold!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th July 2018),Neuro (9th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Comments are Gold!
    Here's some of the good ones:

But Conan O'Brian told me that Haiti was a wonderful, beautiful Utopia

we better bring them all here then huh? All of the rioters and their families. It's the moral thing to do.

They should seek aid from Wakanda

Haiti looks like Detroit. What do they have in common?

Dey Dindu Nuffins! Dey bes gud boi and gurls tunin dey lives arounds ons dey ways tos college

All white countries need to open their boarders up for these vibrant enriching individuals. If not for the cursed soil they stand on they would all be doctors, engineers, inventors and astronauts just like in wakanda!

And these ppl are flooding to the USA in staggering numbers. Where I live in south Florida, they throw trash on the ground, don’t take care of their yards and just totally disrespect the ppl they know are regular US citizens. I have never seen ppl sit in their cars in the middle of the summer. Blasting loud music having parties out of their cars in parking lots and just throw the bottles and cans in the nearest yard or parking lot. They act the same way here as they do in Haiti.

i go to the US chicago international airport a lot and all i see are these blacks in the immigration line, its to funny because they come from shit hole countries, one of them never seen a escalator before and didnt know how to use it and go down, she was freaking out and all that made it down was her pink flip flop while she stay up at the top, i was waiting for her to just jump down like a flying mandingo

If we just air drop in a couple buckets of chicken things will settle down.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Palladium
    Thanks

Air drop weapons, lots of them, then seal the border.
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    There was a Hollywood made that looked exactly like that, forget the name.