Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell if your country is a shithole

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

How to tell if your country is a shithole

Shithole Country Bingo (it's actually pretty accurate):

https://i.redd.it/xnjuk5qqb3a01.jpg
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

agnut (22nd January 2018),Ares (20th January 2018),crimethink (20th January 2018),JDRock (8th July 2018),monty (20th January 2018),Serpo (21st January 2018),Spun Gold (23rd January 2018),Tumbleweed (20th January 2018),Twisted Titan (21st January 2018),vacuum (20th January 2018),zap (21st January 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

Re: How to tell if your country is a shithole

Eating possums and coons count?
    Boycott Israel now, avoid the rush.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latemetal1 View Post
    Eating possums and coons count?
    essen Opossum und Waschbär?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Shithole Country Bingo (it's actually pretty accurate):

https://i.redd.it/xnjuk5qqb3a01.jpg
    I'm sorry to say America has several hits on that board...including B2, B4, N11 and O21.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    I'm sorry to say America has several hits on that board...including B2, B4, N11 and O21.
    But you have to get 5 in a row for a Bingo, so yes we have some, but we’re not a shithole country.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

JDRock (8th July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

genital mutilation is voluntary here... transgendrism, circumcision, preventive mastectomy, etc
    pedophilia is rampant
    trash everywhere ... our landfills are just more contained, meanwhile our trash/waste issues are beyond belief... we also dump all our e-waste on countries like ghana, china, india... worth 32 billion/year
    recent coup... political manipulation is just more subtle and has enslaved the majority of population
    gangs... corporations are gangs
    nobody can read or write... here people can but obviously they cant see/read between the lines, which makes many behave like sheep
    live on $2/day... many westerners are into deep debts, conclusion is same, when shopping 2 dollars really do matter

and I could go on and on... perception is everything

Madfranks, plz quit dreaming. Humanity IS a body, every time we allow a limb to get infected, it comes back to haunt us... Agenda 21 is unfolding right in front of our very eyes, africans, westerners, chinese, indians, australia, it does not matter any more. Being a prepper does not guarantee anything anymore as we are moving toward the twilight zone. Dont care about Nature and humans as a whole, then go extinct... evolution/darwinian theory used against humanity now. Great!

Corporate Monopolies Will Accelerate the Globalisation of Bad Food, Poor Health and Environmental Catastrophe
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/corpor...trophe/5626540

Freedom has nothing to do with politics as it has to be voluntary, freedom cannot be enforced. As soon as it is enforced it becomes collectivism. It is not a group fight. We have been misled for 1000s of years.

UBUNTU Movement has withdrawn from all political activity
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    genital mutilation is voluntary here... transgendrism, circumcision, preventive mastectomy, etc
    pedophilia is rampant
    trash everywhere ... our landfills are just more contained, meanwhile our trash/waste issues are beyond belief... we also dump all our e-waste on countries like ghana, china, india... worth 32 billion/year
    recent coup... political manipulation is just more subtle and has enslaved the majority of population
    gangs... corporations are gangs
    nobody can read or write... here people can but obviously they cant see/read between the lines, which makes many behave like sheep
    live on $2/day... many westerners are into deep debts, conclusion is same, when shopping 2 dollars really do matter

and I could go on and on... perception is everything

Madfranks, plz quit dreaming. Humanity IS a body, every time we allow a limb to get infected, it comes back to haunt us... Agenda 21 is unfolding right in front of our very eyes, africans, westerners, chinese, indians, australia, it does not matter any more. Being a prepper does not guarantee anything anymore as we are moving toward the twilight zone. Dont care about Nature and humans as a whole, then go extinct... evolution/darwinian theory used against humanity now. Great!

Corporate Monopolies Will Accelerate the Globalisation of Bad Food, Poor Health and Environmental Catastrophe
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/corpor...trophe/5626540

Freedom has nothing to do with politics as it has to be voluntary, freedom cannot be enforced. As soon as it is enforced it becomes collectivism. It is not a group fight. We have been misled for 1000s of years.

UBUNTU Movement has withdrawn from all political activity
    Such utter bullshit. Sure there is poverty in the United States, and it has gotten worse and probably will continue to get worse with continued third world immigration. However your comments suggest that you really don’t have any experience with a third world shithole country. You can’t compare them.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Such utter bullshit..

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

Baltimore heroin epidemic has turned the place into a ......................

In a lot of ways , lets face it the whole world has been turned into a shit hole......

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    In a lot of ways , lets face it the whole world has been turned into a shit hole......
    The objective is to live in the decreasingly-available regions and locales that are not-yet shitholes.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12