Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Other

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Oth

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    ..shhh.... do u hear that? Thats the sound of NOBODY going to jail. Not ONE conspirator or politician or fbi guy will EVER see the inside of a prison cell. Panem et circenses. Learn what this means.
    WWE Trump definitely brought the circus.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

JDRock (25th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Oth

I got a deal for you EE. If ONE of the major players behind all this fvckery goes to prison, ill join your chorus. ( disclaimer, not some low level tech hack or fbi agent- i mean rosenstien comey mueller clinton level.) when nothing comes of this you have to tear down your trump altar. Fair? Its all fvckery fvckery fvckery

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th January 2018),crimethink (25th January 2018),Joshua01 (25th January 2018),Tumbleweed (25th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    I got a deal for you EE. If ONE of the major players behind all this fvckery goes to prison, ill join your chorus. ( disclaimer, not some low level tech hack or fbi agent- i mean rosenstien comey mueller clinton level.) when nothing comes of this you have to tear down your trump altar. Fair? Its all fvckery fvckery fvckery
    It's a deal! No amount of prosperity will mean squat if there's no equal justice under the law.

The problem is, the corruption is so deep and widespread, it may take years to get a conviction. We're not talking about one crime here, there are many crimes that would have to be tried. We are talking about crimes of treason with jury trials and many stays of proceedings.

At this point, I'd be happy to see the criminals appear before a federal grand jury. There is so much proof of crimes, I can't see how this will go away. All the top people involved that have committed these crimes, all lead to Obama. Seeing him before a grand jury would be a major victory in itself.

Many have to go to prison, but I doubt it will be the Clinton's. By the time they get convicted, Hillary and Bill will be so sick and frail, with advanced diseases, coming to trial with oxygen tanks like the old mafia guys. The best I can hope for in their case, is to see their wealth stripped from them.

I hope we see justice served on all the other major players, including Obama.

The other thing that's a concern, those that have committed these crimes of treason are looking at life sentences. These are very powerful people that aren't about to go down without a fight. They are capable of doing anything to keep from being caught, even creating a false flag that gets us into a nuclear war. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by avoiding life in prison.

For now, I can only hope this scandal busts wide open and we get one major player on the stand ready to squeal on the Clinton's to save himself.

If no one gets indicted I'm with ya 100%, Trump will have accomplished nothing, except providing cover for the criminals with a booming economy.
    If there is no chance of equal justice, the country is lost. Burn it to the ground!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th January 2018),JDRock (25th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The moment I see the term "Deep State," I know I'm reading Fiction.

This is yet more nonsense for the Boobs that Trump is, somehow, "independent" of the Kosher System that installs all Presidents and Congressmen.

All horseshit aside from what they hell is this man suppose to do?

Everybody outside of his immediate blood family has skeletons they want to remain buried or if not can be made aware your life and that of your family ain't worth a plug nickel.

Who they hell is going to take a risk like that?

Trump is threading a needle where he and those closest to him are trying to remain alive.

I just don't know how you expect the man to play it.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th January 2018),JDRock (25th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    All horseshit aside from what they hell is this man suppose to do?

Everybody outside of his immediate blood family has skeletons they want to remain buried or if not can be made aware your life and that of your family ain't worth a plug nickel.

Who they hell is going to take a risk like that?

Trump is threading a needle where he and those closest to him are trying to remain alive.

Exactly, there was a threat to kidnap one of the Presidents grand kids because they they have no dirt on Trump to impeach even though the press has slandered him in every conceivable way possible.

They actually dropped the SS detail for Don Jr and his family cause they didn't know if they were actually working for the other side.

How would you like to be in his shoes?

Dealing with monsters that you know rape and murder little kids and they threaten your grandchildren.

I couldn't handle it, i'd get the military to whack all their asses and be done with it!

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...0&d=1516899638

Then i'd go after these fuckers!!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZPUqCVAAAa5sI.jpg

Attachment 9631

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (25th January 2018),Twisted Titan (25th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Somehow everything that is America were wrapped and packaged under a combover Trump for EE.

Whether it be highrise in Dubai or relocating Israeli aid packages to a U.S. embassy in Jerusalem.

Muh gosh, should he lose election in 2020 we might as well just sell the entire U.S. down the river to the U.N.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    Stop collaborating with the Enemy?

Stop giving Aid & Comfort to the Enemy?

How about that?

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asset...xlarge-169.jpg

When will you finally admit you've been CONNED by Con Man Trump, and he is a liar, a fraud, and working for our enemies?
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Wow, this picture is really getting beat to shit, isn't it? Most people are beginning to wake up and realize a lot of this crap that was being tossed out that made you scratch your head proved to have had a purpose we couldn't understand at the time. Things are not always as they appear

How about that?

When will you finally admit you've been CONNED by Con Man Trump, and he is a liar, a fraud, and working for our enemies?
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

How about that?

Talk about bullshit, look at the photochopped beanie! LMAO, only clear thing in that picture.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua01 View Post
    Things are not always as they appear
    What things?

Freedom of Religion or supporting nations that do not offer it?