Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digesting Depression

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Digesting Depression

Depression often clusters in families. Mikhaila Peterson and her father, Jordan Peterson, are from such a family. Both have struggled with depression for much of their lives. The Agenda spoke to them about that in 2011, and five years later they're back to talk about experimenting with diet as a way to manage depression.

Jordan Peterson's daughter is now happily married and has a young daughter. Remarkable recovery from terrible health since childhood...all by just eliminating food groups.

http://mikhailapeterson.com/about-me/

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (8th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Digesting Depression

It's great that some can overcome depression, anxiety, or even much more serious mental illness, with diet and exercise, but the evidence is overwhelming that this modern world is the number one factor in causing many if not most to suffer from anxiety and depression.

We've known since the 1970s how microwave radiation induces both physiological and psychological stresses on people, from mild to extreme. In those over four decades, our entire world has become totally bathed in microwave radiation, from mobile phone towers, mobile phones themselves, WiFi networks and devices (e.g., "Smart" Meters), and so on. There are few places to escape. Some are especially sensitive to this, and have fled to desert communities or islands to escape (the alternative, for them, could be suicide). Others deal with the misery the best they can, and still more don't even know their misery is not simply "genetics" or "bad diet." Microwaves were weaponized by the Soviet Union in the 1970s, and the exposure most suffer today is having the same effects.

https://www.elettrosensibili.it/2016...ave-radiation/

https://books.google.com/books?id=uM...ession&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=rT...ession&f=false

http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/..._shortened.pdf

Mobile phones and WiFi networks are now an integral, irreversible part of modern society, and, they are a hundreds of billions of dollars industry worldwide. There is no stopping this. Hence, sanely addressing the severe downsides of its microwave radiation is something no politician or business leader will dare do. Nor will nearly all medical personnel and academics.

"It's your fault" is much easier to tell people. "You're not trying hard enough" or "take this new pill instead of that one" are the "solutions" provided by the System. And God forbid if someone is fucked up enough to be disabled by the technologies of modern society..."you're faking it."

"I'm fine, diet and exercise work for me" is predicated on the nonsense that "everyone is equal." Some are not fine. Some are not immune or as resilient as others against such illness-inducing phenomena.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

hoarder (24th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post

I didn't watch this OP video or follow the link, but lemme instead yack about...................................microwave radiation....

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Book's fraudulent quote attributed to me: "I didn't watch this OP video or follow the link, but lemme instead yack about...................................microwave radiation...."
    The most important link...most important to Mikhaila:

https://www.patreon.com/mikhailapeterson

I made the account in the hopes that I can switch from my part-time job to doing this full time.

Pay me, suckers!
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

There's always a marketing component!
    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The most important link...most important to Mikhaila:

https://www.patreon.com/mikhailapeterson

I made the account in the hopes that I can switch from my part-time job to doing this full time.

Pay me, suckers!
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

^ I couldn't get your link above to open for me Jewboo so I don't know if it may be the video I'll post below.

I happened on to an interview a few days ago of Mikhaila Peterson and then saw this thread. What she has to say about eating meat and a few green vegetables is what I've also found. That's mostly what I eat and I feel best when I do. When I start eating grains and starchy vegetables I start gaining weight and I don't feel as well. Same thing with sugar too.

I have a niece that struggled with anxiety and depression and she switched to mostly eating meat and supplementing with B vitamins and that has helped her. I supplement a lot of B vitamins too. I remember K-os had said she almost wrecked her health going on a vegan diet and had developed rheumatoid arthritis because of it. She switched back to eating meat and her health improved.

This interview below seems to be a more recent one and she gives a more detailed account of her attempts at adjusting her diet and finally coming to the conclusion she feels best just eating meat.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

hoarder (21st December 2018),midnight rambler (21st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

This is a pretty good video on why some have health problems from eating plants. Plants don't want you eating them and as a defense mechanism they produce toxins that will make you sick.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd December 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Poor Jordan, half in, half out; crazy daughter, completely stressed and fucked up. Never saw a book with more 'satanic tells' about its intro than his 12 Rules. He tries to please too many devils.

CBC: Jordan Peterson seeks 'emergency' drug detox treatment in Russia

Controversial U of T psychologist and author stable after four weeks in intensive care, says daughter
    Feb07,2020

"He's had to spend four weeks in the ICU in terrible shape, but, with the help of some extremely competent and courageous doctors, he survived," his daughter Mikhaila Peterson said in an online video, posted Friday evening. "The uncertainty around his recovery has been one of the most difficult and scary experiences we've ever had."

The 57-year-old professor has been out of the public eye since September, when it was first disclosed by his daughter that he was seeking treatment for his dependence on clonazepam, a benzodiazepine tranquilizer that is often prescribed to patients with panic issues.

His family says he had been taking the drug for years to mitigate lingering anxiety following a severe autoimmune reaction to food...

WATCH| Mikhaila Peterson gives an update on her father's health.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Depression often clusters in families. Mikhaila Peterson and her father, Jordan Peterson, are from such a family. Both have struggled with depression for much of their lives. The Agenda spoke to them about that in 2011, and five years later they're back to talk about experimenting with diet as a way to manage depression.

Jordan Peterson's daughter is now happily married and has a young daughter. Remarkable recovery from terrible health since childhood...all by just eliminating food groups.

http://mikhailapeterson.com/about-me/

Wow, never saw this thread. Of course, I wasn't in a position to see ANY threads when you posted this. Still following JP, Book? I know I am, in a huge way.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.