Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digesting Depression

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Digesting Depression

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Poor Jordan, half in, half out; crazy daughter, completely stressed and fucked up. Never saw a book with more 'satanic tells' about its intro than his 12 Rules. He tries to please too many devils.

CBC: Jordan Peterson seeks 'emergency' drug detox treatment in Russia
    Satanic tells? WTF do you mean by that? Please. Explain. I'm "listening".

BTW... did you ever actually read "12 Rules"?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post

Still following JP, Book? I know I am, in a huge way.
    No. JP is a junkie in serious mental illness. His daughter: Mikhaila Peterson confirmed TurboSlut

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    No. JP is a junkie in serious mental illness. His daughter: Mikhaila Peterson confirmed TurboSlut

Fair enough.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Satanic tells? WTF do you mean by that? Please. Explain. I'm "listening".

BTW... did you ever actually read "12 Rules"?
    Read the intro and parts of a few chapters over two trips for coffee at the big-box bookstore.

About 8 years back, when I was reading a lot more books, I noticed most authors, even one's who's books I liked, had to stick something, usually in the introduction, to (IMO) self-cuck themselves. Often it was not even relevant to their book and thesis, often was a blearing contradiction. Usually this involves claiming humans are 'special' and separate from the animals, that not all life is sacred or divine, or little shared emotion or cognition experience exists between, for example, humans and other mammals, and done in a stupid low IQ way that seemed to contradict the sensibility of the author (who I tend to favour otherwise as I'm willingly reading his book). When one cucks like this, it also tends to be low IQ, often contradicting the intelligence in the rest of the book. Much like Jones's or Molyneux's IQ seems to drop 20 points when dancing around a Jewish or materialistic wealth hoarder question.

Why in 12 Rules for Life was it necessary for JP to state 6 million Jews were killed by Germans in WWII?

A passing statement saying 'of course global warming is real' in is another common one.

I respect and appreciate JP for his work and efforts guiding many people through the mythology of the hero's journey and leading perhaps many atheists towards agnostic appreciation and perhaps even acceptance of and participation in Christianity. Would have saved me a lot of time and pain if I had a guide like him and many of his videos to help when I was going through that. Other other areas, like cognitive personality theory, IMO, he misleads and promotes incorrect 'globalist' degenerative and confusing theory.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews