Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Distilled Water

Thanks
    Thanked 4,339 Times in 2,717 Posts

Distilled Water

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,005 Times in 2,905 Posts

Re: Distilled Water

even this hit piece admits it draws 'poisons' out of the body

http://www.mercola.com/article/water...lled_water.htm

During nearly 19 years of clinical practice I have had the opportunity to observe the health effects of drinking different types of water. Most of you would agree that drinking unfiltered tap water could be hazardous to your health because of things like
    •parasites
    •chlorine
    •fluoride
    •dioxins

Many health fanatics, however, are often surprised to hear me say that drinking distilled water on a regular, daily basis is potentially dangerous.

Paavo Airola wrote about the dangers of distilled water in the 1970's when it first became a fad with the health food crowd.

Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time).

Fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium, deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure. Cooking foods in distilled water pulls the minerals out of them and lowers their nutrient value.

Distilled water is an active absorber and when it comes into contact with air, it absorbs carbon dioxide, making it acidic. The more distilled water a person drinks, the higher the body acidity becomes.

According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Distilled water, being essentially mineral-free, is very aggressive, in that it tends to dissolve substances with which it is in contact. Notably, carbon dioxide from the air is rapidly absorbed, making the water acidic and even more aggressive. Many metals are dissolved by distilled water."

The most toxic commercial beverages that people consume (i.e. cola beverages and other soft drinks) are made from distilled water. Studies have consistently shown that heavy consumers of soft drinks (with or without sugar) spill huge amounts of calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals into the urine.

The more mineral loss, the greater the risk for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, hypothyroidism, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and a long list of degenerative diseases generally associated with premature aging.

A growing number of health care practitioners and scientists from around the world have been advocating the theory that aging and disease is the direct result of the accumulation of acid waste products in the body.

There is a great deal of scientific documentation that supports such a theory. A poor diet may be partially to blame for the waste accumulation.

These and other junk foods can cause the body to become more acidic:
    • meats
    • sugar
    • alcohol
    • fried foods
    • soft drinks
    • processed foods
    • white flour products
    • dairy products

Stress, whether mental or physical can lead to acid deposits in the body.

There is a correlation between the consumption of soft water (distilled water is extremely soft) and the incidence of cardiovascular disease. Cells, tissues and organs do not like to be dipped in acid and will do anything to buffer this acidity including the removal of minerals from the skeleton and the manufacture of bicarbonate in the blood.

The longer one drinks distilled water, the more likely the development of mineral deficiencies and an acid state.

I have done well over 3000 mineral evaluations using a combination of blood, urine and hair tests in my practice. Almost without exception, people who consume distilled water exclusively, eventually develop multiple mineral deficiencies.

Those who supplement their distilled water intake with trace minerals are not as deficient but still not as adequately nourished in minerals as their non-distilled water drinking counterparts even after several years of mineral supplementation.

The ideal water for the human body should be slightly alkaline and this requires the presence of minerals like
    • calcium
    •magnesium

Distilled water tends to be acidic and can only be recommended as a way of drawing poisons out of the body. Once this is accomplished, the continued drinking of distilled water is a bad idea.

Water filtered through reverse osmosis tends to be neutral and is acceptable for regular use provided minerals are supplemented.

Water filtered through a solid charcoal filter is slightly alkaline. Ozonation of this charcoal filtered water is ideal for daily drinking. Longevity is associated with the regular consumption of hard water (high in minerals). Disease and early death is more likely to be seen with the long term drinking of distilled water.

Avoid it except in special circumstances.

Zoltan P. Rona MD MSc

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

agnut (24th January 2018),midnight rambler (23rd January 2018),StreetsOfGold (24th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,803 Times in 4,311 Posts

Distilled water is unnatural. Study the works of people like Viktor Schauberger before getting on a distilled water kick.

And no, rain water is NOT "distilled water."

The best drinking water is from a protected, natural spring. Most bottled waters don't meet that criterion.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

agnut (24th January 2018)

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...stilled+water+

All I can say from my experience of drinking it for the first time today is that I highly recommend it.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Learn distillation basics and the answers to frequently asked questions

You would think that drinking water that meets Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards would be safe and healthy, but it's actually one of your biggest health risks. Even "safe" water may contain "acceptable" amounts of lead, arsenic, mercury, radioactive particles, and a long list of other poisons. To illustrate this point:

• There are more than 75,000 chemical compounds used by industry and agriculture, with thousands more added each year—many unregulated.
    • Eighty percent of these chemicals have never been tested for long-term, chronic toxicity.
    • It's estimated that 20 billion tons of chemicals, radioactive waste, and pollutants are introduced into the environment each year, and the belief is that most of these toxic chemicals eventually reach our water supply.
    • In the United States, the EPA has evaluated and set standards for only a small percentage of the more than 700 chemicals found in drinking water supplies.

Distillation is the Only Viable Option

Because municipal water treatment facilities can't remove all toxins, the only solution is to take advantage of water filtration technology for your own home. My first choice for safe drinking water is distillation, because it safely removes all contaminants. It's a fairly simple process in which water is heated until it boils and turns to steam. The boiling action kills bacteria and other pathogens, and as the steam rises, it leaves behind waste material, minerals, heavy metals, and other heavier contaminants. The steam is then cooled and returns to water.
    Distillation is effective because it removes the water from the contaminants, rather than trying to remove the contaminants from the water. Distillers have several major advantages over other purification systems. A good distillation system pretty much eliminates the need to ever have your water tested. It’s the only purification system I know that removes every kind of bacteria, virus, parasite, and pathogen, as well as pesticides, herbicides, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals (dissolved or otherwise), and even radioactive contaminants.
    One added benefit to having a distiller is that if your tap water supply is lost for any reason, you can safely distill water from a river, lake, pond, or swimming pool. True, distillation takes longer than other methods such as drip filtration, but I consider any inconvenience associated with distillation minor in comparison to the safety.
    Frequently Asked Questions About Distillation

Does distilled water contain harmful substances that have a lower boiling point than water?
    The only reliable way to remove chemicals in our water supply is through distillation. Distillation is a very straightforward concept: You boil off the water, and all the undesirable “extras” are left behind. To do the job correctly, however, takes a little finesse.
    Some of these compounds are left behind during the distillation process, no matter how the distillation is carried out. These compounds and minerals make up the residue you'll see remaining in the tray or bottom chamber of your home machine.
    The finesse part has to do with the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that boil off before the water. (More properly, the compounds have what's called a lower vapor pressure than water. The effect is the same—they evaporate before the water does.) In a properly made distillation unit, the tap water is preheated to just below the boiling point to drive off the compounds that are lighter than water. Once those compounds have evaporated, the water is heated just to the boiling point and is sent to the condensation chamber to return to its liquid state as pure water.
    A unit that doesn't include the preheating phase will evaporate the VOCs along with the water, so they'll condense with the steam and remain in the finished product. While this won’t concentrate the harmful compounds, it will leave the purifying job half done.
    If you don't distill your water yourself, you won’t know about the process used—which is why I recommend not just that you drink distilled water, but that you buy a high-quality home distiller unit and use that. Lower-quality units seldom have the preheating step, so I don't recommend them. The distiller I use and recommend is the WaterWise 9000.
    I've heard that distilled water is acidic. I know you prefer that we keep our bodies as alkaline as possible, so how can distilled water be good for us?
    It's true that distilled water is acidic, whether it comes from a store-bought jug or a distiller at home. The acidity occurs because carbon dioxide from the atmosphere dissolves in the water, creating a very dilute solution of carbonic acid. Distilled water in a container that’s been sitting open for a while could have a pH in the range of 6. (For comparison, vinegar has a pH of about 4, or 100 times as acidic.) Your body responds to this trivial amount of acidity by producing more stomach acid. So long as your digestive system is in good shape, and you're not taking any medication to block the production of stomach acid, then the amount of acidity from distilled water won't affect any body processes.
    I've read that distilled water leaches minerals out of your body. Is that healthy?
    This assertion is made because distilled water doesn’t have any minerals of its own. However, most of the minerals we take in come from food, not water. And the fact is that your kidneys do a fine job of keeping your minerals in proper balance. As long as your kidneys are functioning normally, you’ll have no problems drinking distilled water.
    https://www.drdavidwilliams.com/distilled-water

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    All I can say from my experience of drinking it for the first time today is that I highly recommend it.
    According to Viktor Schauberger, apart from the more familiar categories of water, there are as many varieties of water as there are animals and plants. Were water merely the sterile, distilled H2O as claimed by science, it would be poisonous to all living things. H2O or "juvenile water" is sterile, distilled water and devoid of any so-called "impurities". It has no developed character and qualities. As a young, immature, growing entity, it grasps like a baby at everything within reach. It absorbs the characteristics and properties of whatever it comes into contact with or has attracted to itself in order to grow to maturity. This "everything" - the so-called "impurities" - takes the form of trace elements, minerals, salts and even smells! Were we to drink pure H2O constantly, it would quickly leach out all our store of minerals and trace elements, debilitating and ultimately killing us. Like a growing child, juvenile water takes and does not give. Only when mature, i.e. when suitably enriched with raw materials, is it in a position to give, to dispense itself freely and willingly, thus enabling the rest of life to develop.

What Schauberger taught is the reason that Homeopathy works.

Distilled water is an industrial product, not suitable for regular human consumption. It is identical to eating processed "food" regularly.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    According to Viktor Schauberger,.....Distilled water is an industrial product, not suitable for regular human consumption.
    Distilled water is the ONLY water I ever drink and I've been drinking it for over 25 years.
    I can assure anyone here it is one of the BEST health life based decisions I have ever made.
    PERIOD!!!
    I call total BULL CRAP on this guys assessment!

Water is a CLEANING agent for the body, the inorganic minerals it pulls from the body is exactly what you WANT!

You get your minerals from FOOD and any so called "good minerals" you might get from something like a running stream is just a bonus, NOT THE SOURCE!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

Serpo (24th January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Distilled water is the ONLY water I ever drink and I've been drinking it for over 25 years.
    I can assure anyone here it is one of the BEST health life based decisions I have ever made.
    Please show me where God recommends a machine-produced product for your drinking water.

Distilled water is not only stripped of minerals...it's stripped of the unmeasurable phenomena of life. Water has memory, which is why Homeopathy works. Distillation removes that memory, making the water lifeless.

Water heated to boiling inside a high gauss electromagnetic field, or, water flow over natural minerals, through and over the Earth? Gee, that's a hard decision.

Distilled water = canned vegetables devoid of beneficial microorganisms & enzymes. Just chemicals.

Platinum
    Thanks

? Gee, that's a hard decision.
    Image: You. Location: llana estacada. Situation: Three days on the desert with no food or water. Stranger approaches with a gallon of distilled water (marked clearly).

You: "Take it away. I don't want any of that crap!!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (24th January 2018)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

where God recommends a machine-produced product for your drinking water
    Distilled (PURE) water does not require a machine to make!

PURE water has nothing but Oxygen and Hydrogen, that's ALL!!

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

The closest you'll get to it here and NOW, on earth, is distilled water!
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis