Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Distilled Water

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Distilled Water

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    I can understand you concern about EMF if using electricity to heat the water but then there is no reason the water could not be heated with fire or gas.
    Please tell us about your water distiller you use which uses fire or natural gas.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks

“I thought if I DRANK PLENTY OF IT, I might get rid of some of the salts that were covering my sciatic nerves. I tried drinking it, and it worked like a charm. Within a short time my sciatica left me and I have been free of rheumatism from that day to this. I have KEPT UP MY DRINKING OF DISTILLED WATER and I attribute my almost perfect health largely to it.”

— Dr. Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor of the Telephone
    The above is a FAKE "quote."

Someone invented it, and falsely attributed it to Bell.

Most people lack discernment, and simply SWALLOW what they're told...never bothering to check if Bell actually said or wrote that.

This is very common in the faux "health" movement. Make up shit, and repeat it endlessly.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/doctors-and-experts/
    Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    The above is a FAKE "quote."

Someone invented it, and falsely attributed it to Bell.

Most people lack discernment, and simply SWALLOW what they're told...never bothering to check if Bell actually said or wrote that.

This is very common in the faux "health" movement. Make up shit, and repeat it endlessly.
    What about all the other doctors...........

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/doctors-and-experts/

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Do you want to conduct a scientific experiment about the "health benefits" of distilled water?

Get yourself an aquarium, 5 to 10 gallons is fine, and fill it with distilled water.

Then add some healthy fish.

Tell us how long until they are floating on the surface.

Thanks

LOTS of those are more FAKE "quotes." The fake "quote" from Bell is repeated, a FAKE "quote" from Nikola Tesla is claimed, and some are flat-out irrelevant, taken out of context and inapplicable to unnatural, machine-made distilled water.

Would you like me to cite authentic quotes from "doctors" that say tap water is "beneficial," vaccinations are "essential," and Chemtrails "don't exist"? You are using the fallacy of "appeal to authority," and anyone can do that.

Thanks

Anything you dont agree with is fake, then.

Heat water until it steams, then when it condenses it forms droplets and this then becomes harmful somehow......it dosnt make sense.

From my own experience of drinking distilled water was slightly unbelievable. It was like a light went on inside my head and I think this relates to the pineal gland.

It was enough to convince me of its incredible benefits.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Anything you dont agree with is fake, then.
    Posting fake quotes is a LIE.

That makes you a LIAR.

If you insist the Bell quote is true, then cite Bell's authenticated works, memoirs, papers, anything, where we can verify the alleged "quote."

Heat water until it steams, then when it condenses it forms droplets and this then becomes harmful somehow......it dosnt make sense.
    Homeopathy "doesn't make sense," but it works. It works because water has properties that cannot be measured "scientifically." Properties that the industrial process of distillation DESTROYS.

Are you ready to try that aquarium experiment, or are you all talk?

Thanks

Using Distilled Water for Your Fish Tanks

OCTOBER 11, 2013 BY DISTILLEDWATERASSOCIATION
    Since distilled water is so beneficial for your own health, it is common to think that it will be healthy for your pets too. This depends on the type of pets that you have. When it comes to http://www.distilledwaterassociation...ks-225x300.jpgfish, you will usually find that the only way to give them distilled water is if the water has minerals in it. Minerals can easily be added to distilled water, though.

Distilled Water Has No Minerals
    You will hear regularly that the distilled process removes all the minerals from water. While this isn’t a big problem for humans because Humans get almost all of their minerals from food, it is a problem for fish. Fish need these minerals; it is the only way they get them sometimes. However, Distilled water in combination with addition of mineral supplements in the water will create an almost perfect condition for most fish, this is because distilled water is free from impurities, and by adding minerals to distilled water, all you’re left with is pure water and minerals, which is as good as it can possibly get for Fish.
    You shouldn’t use normal tap water. This is just as bad as using pure water without the minerals! Tap water is full of contaminants and impurities that will affect the fishes’ lives.

Using Distilled Water in a Fish Tank
    The good news is that you can still use distilled water but you need to take a few extra steps to ensure the best water for your pets. Distilled water doesn’t have the impurities, meaning that it is great, as long as the minerals and vitamins are added. There are products to do just that.
    Take a trip to the pet store or go online where prices are much cheaper (see our article “adding Minerals to Distilled Water is very EASY”) and buy some supplements that are specifically for your fish tank or for human consuption. These will be full of all the vitamins and minerals that your fishes need and can be easily added to any type of water. The supplements will need to be added on a regular basis to keep it healthy for the pets. You can even use the supplements in saltwater tanks; although you will need much more.

Distilled water is excellent for a fish tank as long as you take some extra steps. The water doesn’t have the impurities but it doesn’t have the minerals either. Take a trip to the pet store or online store, you can stock up on supplements and allow your fishes to live in contaminant-free water that is full of minerals they need to thrive on.

http://www.distilledwaterassociation...ur-fish-tanks/

Thanks

From my own experience of drinking distilled water was slightly unbelievable. It was like a light went on inside my head and I think this relates to the pineal gland.

It was enough to convince me of its incredible benefits.
    OK, it's time I give my own "personal experience."

Back in 2001, I came across propaganda from Waterwise, in a health food store. As I was then woefully naive, in various ways, including still trusting that people had a generally good nature and wouldn't lie about health claims. we decided to try one of the Waterwise distilled water machines.

We used it consistently for months. Beneficial effects? None we experienced.

But what I did develop was a chronic - benign but nonetheless very disturbing - arrhythmia. The cardiologist put me on a Holter monitor..."idiopathic."

What was the solution? I suspected the distilled water, and stopped using it immediately. Quickly, the arrhythmia became less severe, and Chelated Magnesium supplements corrected it.

So, you can't tell me about the alleged "health benefits" of distilled water without me knowing, from personal experience, it's utter bullshit.

If it doesn't make you acutely sick, consider yourself damn lucky.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (25th January 2018),Hitch (25th January 2018),woodman (25th January 2018)

Thanks

you will usually find that the only way to give them distilled water is if the water has minerals in it.
    Ah, thank you for the admission! You CANNOT use "distilled water" in aquariums. You MUST add components of natural water back into it, or it's good bye fishies.

Distilled water with added minerals is, uh, no longer distilled water.