Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Distilled Water

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: Distilled Water

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    Distilled (PURE) water does not require a machine to make!
    Please describe your process for making distilled water "without a machine." (hint: solar distillation requires a machine)

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

The closest you'll get to it here and NOW, on earth, is distilled water!
    I'm sorry you fail to understand the Bible. I'm sorry you do not have the Holy Spirit. I'm sorry you believe artificial distilled water is your cheap substitute for the Holy Spirit:

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive. (John 7:37-39)
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

It were so secret a Mr. Eastwood claimed copyright protection to the OP video.

Thank you, Illuminati for setting up copyright law.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,437 Times in 2,790 Posts

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    Impordant... There is no way unless immediate death would ensue would I ingest rainwater. Concentrated chemtrails full of vitamins, minerals and goodness.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Distilled water is the ONLY water I ever drink and I've been drinking it for over 25 years.
    I can assure anyone here it is one of the BEST health life based decisions I have ever made.
    PERIOD!!!
    I call total BULL CRAP on this guys assessment!

Water is a CLEANING agent for the body, the inorganic minerals it pulls from the body is exactly what you WANT!

You get your minerals from FOOD and any so called "good minerals" you might get from something like a running stream is just a bonus, NOT THE SOURCE!

There seems to be a lot of objection to drinking distilled water which is crazy when you think about it. Distilled water is water that has been steamed and then condensed , this some how makes the water unfit to drink.........how does that work.

I do believe you that drinking distilled water has been the best health decision you ever made.

Take a look at the lady in the above video ,she is 73 years old and looks like.......well, very good for her age is one word that comes to mind. She has been drinking it for 40 years.

The Cabal...........“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again”.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Impordant... There is no way unless immediate death would ensue would I ingest rainwater. Concentrated chemtrails full of vitamins, minerals and goodness.
    Video was labeled wrong,it is about distilled water.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Please show me where God recommends a machine-produced product for your drinking water.

Distilled water is not only stripped of minerals...it's stripped of the unmeasurable phenomena of life. Water has memory, which is why Homeopathy works. Distillation removes that memory, making the water lifeless.

Water heated to boiling inside a high gauss electromagnetic field, or, water flow over natural minerals, through and over the Earth? Gee, that's a hard decision.

Distilled water = canned vegetables devoid of beneficial microorganisms & enzymes. Just chemicals.
    I can understand you concern about EMF if using electricity to heat the water but then there is no reason the water could not be heated with fire or gas.

Thanks

Distilled Water ENHANCES Mineral Absorption

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/di...al-absorption/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,457 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serpo View Post
    I can understand you concern about EMF if using electricity to heat the water but then there is no reason the water could not be heated with fire or gas.
    True but it is still dead water. Living water is from a stream (altho contaminated) or a well. However a well pulls the living water up through an impeller that cuts through the water, kinda slicing it and not leaving it whole. Not sure if it loses it's memory in that way. That is what I drink. Chemical city water with a bonechar filter but those are now far and few between is what we use for washing and showers.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    True but it is still dead water. Living water is from a stream (altho contaminated) or a well. However a well pulls the living water up through an impeller that cuts through the water, kinda slicing it and not leaving it whole. Not sure if it loses it's memory in that way. That is what I drink. Chemical city water with a bonechar filter but those are now far and few between is what we use for washing and showers.
    http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2012/...stilled-water/

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/doctors-and-experts/

DR. ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL:

“I thought if I DRANK PLENTY OF IT, I might get rid of some of the salts that were covering my sciatic nerves. I tried drinking it, and it worked like a charm. Within a short time my sciatica left me and I have been free of rheumatism from that day to this. I have KEPT UP MY DRINKING OF DISTILLED WATER and I attribute my almost perfect health largely to it.”
    — Dr. Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor of the Telephone

DOUGLAS HOOVER:

“I personally have been DRINKING A GALLON OF DISTILLED WATER PER DAY for over 40 years. I fast all food for a minimum of 21 days annually. Over the years I have done three 40-day fasts on just distilled water. I fasted a year ago for 60 days: 40 days, then a break of 6 days eating only vegetables, and then continued another 20 days (for a total of 60 out of 66 days). No “early death” here, just perfect health and longevity.
    I guess a man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument. Change your water and change your health. Drink distilled water purified nature’s way: evaporation and condensation.”
    “$10,000 Cash will be paid to anyone who can prove that ‘early death’ comes from drinking distilled water.”
    — Douglas Hoover, author of “Distilled Water and Health,” Founder of Aquamedia Research Group, DistilledWaterAuthourity.com and DistillationStation.com
    — For $10,000 Reward: Send your published research paper and blind studies to: Aquamedia Research Group, P.O. Box 710523, San Diego, CA 92171