Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIdeo exposing the pre-meditated murder of Levoy Finnicum.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,346 Times in 5,113 Posts

Re: VIdeo exposing the pre-meditated murder of Levoy Finnicum.

Tribute to LaVoy Finicum ~ A Message From LaVoy Finicum - the Tree of LibertyRTR TRUTH MEDIA™ Tom Lacovara Stewart 50 views

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (28th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,985 Posts

^ That was a nice tribute to Lavoy and I enjoyed his story of the revolutionary soldiers that he spoke of in this video. It reminded me of another story of a patriot that gave his life fighting for freedom.

Phillip Marlowe tells the story of Thomas "Stonewall Jackson" and a civil war battle he was involved in. This is a quote from the story....

"In a truly horrible turn of events, Jackson was wounded by his own men that evening while out reconnoitering enemy positions. When he died a few weeks later from pneumonia brought on by fever, his famous last words to those gathered around him were

“let us cross over the river and rest under the shade of the trees.”

http://incogman.net/2018/01/today-is-lee-jackson-day/

Lavoy crossed over the river to the other side standing up and fighting for freedom and he joins many others who have done the same and have gone home. I hope they are all resting together under the trees.

Mary Fahl is a Celtic singer that does a beautiful Irish ballad about the journey home. It seems to me to be a fitting song for Lavoy and others who have stood and fought for freedom so I'll post the words and music below.

They say there's a place , where dreams have all gone
    They never said where, but I think I know
    Its miles through the night just over the dawn
    On the road that will take me home

I know in my bones, I've been here before
    The ground feels the same, tho the land's been torn
    I've a long way to go, the stars tell me so
    On this road that will take me home.

Love waits for me round the bend
    Leads me endlessly on
    Surely sorrows shall find their end
    And all our troubles will be gone
    And I know what I've lost, and all that I won
    When the road finally takes me home

And when I pass by , don't lead me astray
    Don't try and stop me , don't stand in my way
    I'm bound for the hills where cool waters flow
    On this road that will take me home

Love waits for me round the bend
    Leads me endlessly on
    Surely sorrows shall find their end
    And all our troubles will be gone
    And we'll know what we've lost and all that we've won
    When the road finally takes me home.

I'm going home
    I'm going home
    I'm going home

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th February 2018),Jerrylynnb (28th January 2018),midnight rambler (28th January 2018),monty (28th January 2018)

Palladium
    Thanks

The beauty of the nordic woman is worth fighting for, and dying for;
    For without such a face to gaze upon, what else is there?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerrylynnb For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th February 2018),Tumbleweed (29th January 2018)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,836 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrylynnb View Post
    The beauty of the nordic woman is worth fighting for, and dying for;
    For without such a face to gaze upon, what else is there?
    It has always been about the women. They have turned away from their men though and now we face extinction through this genocide.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It has always been about the women. They have turned away from their men though and now we face extinction through this genocide.

Some have have turned against there own kind but not all have yet because of the brain washing of the filthy jews that desire is to destroy all of the white race.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th February 2018)

Thanks

The FBI looks terrible in killing of rancher LaVoy Finicum

FBI Looks Terrible in Killing of Rancher LaVoy Finicum

S.NobleFebruary 4, 2018
    https://i0.wp.com/static.addtoany.co...g?zoom=2&ssl=1

https://i2.wp.com/www.independentsen...size=300%2C300
    LAVOY FINICUM

The FBI looks terrible in the death of Robert LaVoy Finicum who was shot and killed by police during a refuge occupation in Oregon in 2016. Several issues of concern have surfaced: the FBI agent lied about shooting Mr. Finicum and firing at the truck, the FBI asked the State police to not wear their body cameras that day, and the FBI requested State police not record the interviews of the agents.

Witness testimony, audio, and video evidence plus bullet trajectory analysis all confirmed that FBI agent W. Joseph Astarita lied about firing two shots at the truck driven by LaVoy Finicum after he drove into a snowbank. One shot pierced the roof of the truck hitting passenger Ryan Bundy and terrorizing the other passengers.

Mr. Finicum left the van – with his hands up – to draw the gunfire away from the van. Within seconds, the police say Mr. Finicum reached inside his jacket for a gun and was killed.

The government revealed the Oregon State Police SWAT troopers at the scene are ordinarily required to wear body cameras. They didn’t that day at the request of the FBI. The FBI did obtain video from FBI surveillance planes flying above the scene.

State police detectives normally record interviews of officers but didn’t that night when interviewing the FBI team. That was again at the FBI’s request. The FBI also asked them to interview the team as a group and not individually.

A follow-up interview with the hostage team members also came with unusual conditions, prosecutors note.

The shooting came as the FBI and state police moved to arrest the leaders of the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge as they drove to a meeting outside the refuge on Jan. 26, 2016.

The leaders had left the refuge before without incident and didn’t expect January 26th would be any different.

The cowboy occupiers thought it was simply a demonstration of civil disobedience. At the same time, Occupy Wall Street and other groups were in the news for taking over parks and buildings, damaging property, without incident.

FBI’S UNUSUAL REQUESTS
    By the time State police interviewed agents, they knew two shots were unaccounted for. The agents set conditions for the interview: They could only be interviewed as a group, the interview couldn’t be recorded and their lawyer could be present on a speakerphone.

The state police detectives found those conditions “particularly an unrecorded group interview – odd and problematic, but reluctantly agreed to them, believing that the alternative would be no interview at all,” prosecutors wrote.

READ THE DETAILS AT OREGON LIVE

https://i0.wp.com/static.addtoany.co...g?zoom=2&ssl=1
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Ares (7th February 2018),cheka. (7th February 2018),Tumbleweed (7th February 2018)

Thanks

Jeanette Finicum "Why we will fight this wrongful death case with EVERYTHING we have."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (10th February 2018)

Thanks

The bisexual communist dyke governor of Oregon who is responsible for the murder of LaVoy Finicum refuses to send National Guard to border. The folks in Oregon must be real proud of this piece of work they call Governor.

https://o4anews.com/governor-respons...-guard-border/

Governor Responsible For Death of Lavoy Finicum Refuses To Send Nat’l Guard To Border #Trump #Oregon #border

April 6, 2018 11:49 am
    https://o4anews.com/wp-content/uploa...rt-300x285.jpg
    CLICK TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW!

The governor of Oregon says she’ll resist any attempt by Donald Trump to deploy her state’s National Guard detachment to protect America’s southern border, and California’s governor appears poised to follow suit.

The same governor that is defying the President is also directly responsible for the death of rancher Lavoy Finicum.

https://o4anews.com/wp-content/uploa...360_360_90.jpg

Trending: Washed Up, Has-Been, Former Clinton Sec of State Albright Babbles Inanely About Trump #Clinton #Trump

The president signed a proclamation on Wednesday that orders Defense Secretary James Mattis to ‘request use of National Guard personnel to assist’ with the Homeland Security Department’s existing border patrol operations.

‘If @realDonaldTrump asks me to deploy Oregon Guard troops to the Mexico border, I’ll say no,’ Oregon Gov. Kate Brown tweeted Wednesday. ‘As Commander of Oregon’s Guard, I’m deeply troubled by Trump’s plan to militarize our border.’
    So what you're saying is you're a traitor and should be tried, convicted, and had the harshest sentence according to law carried out upon yourself.
    Thank you for clarifying your treasonous intent.

REMEMBER LAVOY! pic.twitter.com/v9RyrIMatz

— overpasses4America (@o4america) April 6, 2018
    Oregon is about 1,000 miles from where the U.S. ends and Mexico begins.

The Washington Times reports that Brown acknowledged in a second posting that ‘[t]here’s been no outreach by the President or federal officials,’ but insisted that she has ‘no intention of allowing Oregon’s guard troops to be used to distract from his troubles in Washington.’

Presidents can call up National Guard units using two different legal authorities, both enacted by Congress in 1956.

One, known as Title 10, would allow Trump to ‘federalize’ the Guard, ordering it to assemble for ‘active duty.’ That is typically reserved for wartime deployment or an officially declared ‘state of emergency. It also would apply if there were an open rebellion against the government.

But Trump invoked the weaker Title 32 law, which puts the burden on governors to order the Guard to duty ‘for operational Homeland Defense activities,’ according to a the National Guard Association of the U.S.

That means Oregon’s governor and others can ignore the president’s order entirely – or refuse it publicly.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, said Wednesday that he welcomes the National Guard order from Washington, and noted that ‘Texas has maintained a continuous presence of National Guard members along the border’ since he took office.

Oregon is nowhere near Mexico. But like Texas, California is – and Golden State governor Jerry Brown is the only Democrat serving as chief executive of a state that shares America’s southern border.

https://o4anews.com/wp-content/uploa...ts-300x235.jpg

In Obama’s border deployment, Guard troops were limited to advisory and observer roles, serving as extra eyes and ears for U.S. Border Patrol units and often limited to using binoculars in guard towers.

Under rules of engagement issued by Obama’s Pentagon, they were forbidden to pursue, confront or detain suspects, including illegal immigrants.

They also couldn’t make arrests, stop or search vehicles, or seize drugs.

Trump’s Defense Department hasn’t said what Guard troops will be told this time around, but the president’s proclamation specifies that their mission would be ‘to stop the flow of deadly drugs and other contraband, gang members and other criminals, and illegal aliens into this country.’

CLICK HERE FOR RELATED OR SIMILAR CONTENT.Tell us what you think in comments below!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS NEWS STORY, CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.

Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
    April 6th, 2018

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th April 2018),midnight rambler (7th April 2018),Tumbleweed (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Showing intent to shoot invaders is probably a much stronger demotivator to prospective invaders than a wall anyway. Probably not too many needs to be shot anyway before the message is understood by most...

Let Mexico pay for the funerals!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Where is the trial for those evil FBI thugs that killed an American patriot?

Motherfuckers need to pay for the innocent blood they spilled.

I wish i could have been in the trees with my scoped .300wm

RIP Lavoy Finnicum, a true patriot!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...pid%3D15.1&f=1

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

monty (7th April 2018),Tumbleweed (30th April 2018)