https://soundcloud.com/franciswatch

These radio shows are now free and they cover about 2014 and 2015 "Francis Watch" shows. It was rather shocking to me to first hear these shows of priests openly making fun of and ridiculing Francis but actually I learned a lot about why that guy is NOT the pope or a pope. Suggest listen in chronological order starting with Episode 1 and then on up as they cover the current ridiculous statements Francis is publicly making in the news media at that time. (The last Pope was Pope Pius XII but he was not declared a saint. Any canonizations since 1958 are not true canonizations and therefore are not declarations of true saints.)

It should be interesting to many Christians, and actually anyone of any belief system, especially those who refer to Francis as "the Pope" and that operation going on now under the label of "Catholic" as "the Catholic Church", as they are arguing against a false opponent set up and served up by Judeo-Masonic brotherhood of darkness.

Here are the radio shows of TRADITIONAL, not Novus Ordo, Catholic priests of the TrueRestoration.org radio network ragging on Francis or Bergoglio. These presenters on these radio shows do not believe John XXIII who took office in 1959 nor any of the "popes" from that time onward are Catholic and therefore are not popes and that is why they are just referred to as Francis or Bergoglio. Vatican II Council of 1962 to 1965 was a false council taken over by Freemasons and the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and the heresy of modernism. Since that time, the true one, holy, catholic and apostolic church that Christ founded on this earth is underground and the thing operating in the Vatican in Rome is NOT to be referred to as Catholic. Sounds about right to me.

Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, [4] Who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God. II Thessalonians 2:3 (This refers to the AntiChrist and the "Great Apostasy" and may be what happened in a major way with the Vatican II Council, though the Judeo-Masonic infiltration and undermining of church and state has been progressing for over two centuries at least.)

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mathew 16:18