Thread: 2016 Maple Leaf Privy only $0.99 + spot ANY QTY

Copper
    Thanks

Cool 2016 Maple Leaf Privy only $0.99 + spot ANY QTY

For those of you who don't get our emails, we announced an awesome sale on our 2016 Silver Maple Leaf Privy coins.

In particular, the Yin Yang is a screaming deal at only $0.99 over spot for any quantity! We have have a discount code for the Panda that takes $2 off each coin you buy. Just enter the code PANDAPRIVY2 at checkout and it will apply the discount.

CLICK HERE to see the coins!

If you haven't taken advantage of our Welcome Packs (Silver at Spot), you might as well pick one of those up too!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: 2016 Maple Leaf Privy only $0.99 + spot ANY QTY

Quote Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
    For those of you who don't get our emails, we announced an awesome sale on our 2016 Silver Maple Leaf Privy coins.

In particular, the Yin Yang is a screaming deal at only $0.99 over spot for any quantity! We have have a discount code for the Panda that takes $2 off each coin you buy. Just enter the code PANDAPRIVY2 at checkout and it will apply the discount.

CLICK HERE to see the coins!

If you haven't taken advantage of our Welcome Packs (Silver at Spot), you might as well pick one of those up too!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    That is a great deal, Boldbass. I noted those maples leafs are now $17.51 per coin, any quantity. Plus noted that there was free shipping on orders over $99.
    life is good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BOLDbass (7th February 2018)

Copper
    Thanks

Re: 2016 Maple Leaf Privy only $0.99 + spot ANY QTY

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    That is a great deal, Boldbass. I noted those maples leafs are now $17.51 per coin, any quantity. Plus noted that there was free shipping on orders over $99.
    I don't clutter up the forum here by posting every sale we announce, but I try to get over here on the really good ones. We do send out specials to our email list regularly though, so I invite anyone here who wants to get them to sign up for our list. If you visit our site, there is popup that you can subscribe from.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOLDbass For This Useful Post:

Hitch (7th February 2018),madfranks (7th February 2018)